• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: SPIDER, AGAIN AND AGAIN...

As we know, Rainbow Dash vs Noize did not go so well. I thought I'd try again with a different character which can utilize RD's weaknesses, that being her horrible range. Hopefully this works because I'm really close to my goal.

Also it's kinda funny how this is the third time the members of the Humane Six need to beat up a fashion icon, usually for messing with Rarity. Do not disrespect the marshmallow.
● ------------------------------------- ●
Rainbow Dash leaned by a wall, panting in exhaustion from a recent run through the city. Wiping the sweat off her brow, she turned her attention to her companions who were currently working on her discoveries.

"Ugh, and I thought tracking Riddler down was a pain" she said.
"He did intentionally leave behind clues. Depraved as they were, he wanted people to see them and in-turn, find him" Connor replied, crossing out sections in the myriad of maps he was holding "With these developments, we can now cross off these following sections of the city from your search".

"That'll help. Say, did you two break into some of these places?" Misako asked.
"Indeed. Rainbow kept telling me it's an emergency and for reasons currently unknown, somebody taught her how to pick locks" the android replied.

"Heh, you're not so bad. You should join us sometimes, a speedster would really help in our search" the teenager complimented.
"I'll tell you when my schedule is open" the blue human replied before checking her phone "sigh Still no news from Rarity".

"The fashion show should have ended at 2 PM. It is currently 04:36 PM" Connor explained.
"A fashion show, huh? I think I know just who's responsible" Misako added.

The group later arrived to a dilapidated workshop, finding the usual denizen sitting by a thread in the air. However most notably was someone struggling in the air, bound with various fabrics, the muffled high-pitch screams and violet hair indicating who it is.

"OK listen, I only suspected you of being involved in my boyfriend's kidnapping. This does not help your case!" Misako pointed out.
"Now now, the fashion industry is quite an unrelenting one. To stay on top, one needs to be ready to commit anything necessary" Hibari replied, descending alongside her prisoner.

"I mean, I guess you do raise the dead. That's definitely worse".
"Anyway! There is no need to fret. I will release her once I'm done. She will be... alive when that happens".

"Wait, done with what?!" Rainbow Dash pointed out, frustrating the fashionista greatly.
"Will you please stop asking questions? You are wasting my time" she replied before gesturing with her hand.

All the sudden, corpses began to walk out of the many crevices in the messy workshop, ready to drag the group out. Rainbow Dash managed to dodge a punch from one of them, stumbling upon a nearby table. Notably on top of it was a pincushion with one of the needles catching her eye. Hibari watched with disappointment, seeing the group fight off the undead though she noticed the blue human not moving. Not wanting to waste any time, the fashionista attempted to ascend to begin the fight, only to stop when she felt a slight pain in her neck.

Putting her hand on it, she noticed merely a small tear in it. Misako and Connor on the other hand noticed something far more distressing, Rainbow Dash was now behind Hibari, a single needle between her fingers.

"Learned this trick from a woman with far better fashion senses than you!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. Blood began flowing profusely from the tiny wound, causing Hibari panic. To make things worse, she found herself having difficulty speaking... or breathing. As she gasped and writhed, the blue human quickly freed her friend.

"To be fair, Rainbow. It's probably just because you have a preference for suits. If you'd like, I can-" Rarity commented.
"Yeah yeah, it's kinda hot and I want to wear it if I ever get married. Can we talk about this later?" Rainbow Dash replied before quickly dragging her friend past the door, alongside Misako and Connor "Get her to safety! I can do this!".

She quickly locked the door, keeping her companions out. Turning around, she noticed Hibari getting up, her threads raising her up to the ceiling and stitching her every wound. She glared at her blood-soaked clothes and then at Rainbow Dash in anger.

"You walk into my abode, accuse me of cruelty, waste my time, but this?! Do you even know what you've done?!" Hibari asked angrily while gesturing at her clothes "These garments are made out of delicate threads sensitive to exposure to the elements. It can't even handle rinsing, let alone even the most basic of chemicals! And you stained it in blood?! Do you know how hard it is to wash that off even on the most basic clothing?!"
"Let me get this straight. I poked through your windpipe, vocal cords, and carotid, and you're angry that I stained your clothes?" Rainbow Dash questioned before realizing something "Actually... Knowing the people Rarity hangs out with, that makes sense".

"You will perish for these acts" the fashionista threatened, readying her fireballs as threads pierced through every part of the room.
"Seriously, a spider theme again?" the blue human asked.

"Now I know how Tokage feels".

• Base Rainbow Dash used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Hibari's Boss Room (Image and link not included. River City wiki is seriously underdeveloped)
  • Starting range: 20 meters with Hibari starting out in the air
  • Rainbow Dash has prior knowledge
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Spider Designer : 9
  • The Element of Loyalty : 0
  • Incon : 0

maxresdefault.jpg

VS

675389_glenbw_rainbow-dash-equestria-girls.jpg

Last edited:
She doesn't

She's just gonna have to wait until Hibari's stamina runs out
She can just use the spiderweb thread attack to decrease the space she's able to run and fill up the room with projectiles. Speed won't help her if there's nowhere to go.

She can just use the spiderweb thread attack to decrease the space she's able to run and fill up the room with projectiles. Speed won't help her if there's nowhere to go.
Ah

I can give RD prior knowledge as well so she knows to bait out the needle attack

By literally writing "Both characters have prior knowledge" on the OP
I guess, but if she has prior knowledge on RD, she'd probably just not choose to use the needle attack it's her least effective attack compared to her spiderweb technique and her energy blasts.

I guess, but if she has prior knowledge on RD, she'd probably just not choose to use the needle attack it's her least effective attack compared to her spiderweb technique and her energy blasts.
Is the needle the only thing that knocks her down or can other projectiles do so?

She could also just use her drones to cover for her. Actually, the explosive drones would be very useful in this fight in general.
Yeah, that's the point

At this point I'm considering just removing Hibari's prior knowledge

Yeah, that's the point

At this point I'm considering just removing Hibari's prior knowledge
I think she'd still use the drones regardless, especially if she gets hit by the soccer ball once. I don't think it'd be enough to knock her down even then since, one, her strikes are 4 times weaker than Misako's punches, which aren't even enough to knock her down when using the wall-jump technique. It's likely the needle's piercing damage that does the trick.

I think she'd still use the drones regardless, especially if she gets hit by the soccer ball once. I don't think it'd be enough to knock her down even then since, one, her strikes are 4 times weaker than Misako's punches, which aren't even enough to knock her down when using the wall-jump technique. It's likely the needle's piercing damage that does the trick.
OK then

If prior knowledge is removed, would Hibari still avoid using her needle?

Back