• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow Dash vs Agent 47

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: A SPEEDY ESPIONAGE 2

This will likely go very similarly to Rainbow Dash vs Spy with minor exceptions. Let's see how well this will go
● ------------------------------------- ●
No story here for now, can't really think of one

• Base Rainbow Dash used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Los Angeles
Skyline-Los-Angeles-California.jpg

huu8u4264ae61.png

VS
80dad7376976e02b51cd5d0d2c69f81d.png

Last edited:
Well 47's Skill, intelligence, enhanced senses, and 8-C explosives could win this.

He has prior knowledge so he'd know he shouldn't get close given the LS gap and use stealth with snipers. I'll vote him for now

He has prior knowledge so he'd know he shouldn't get close given the LS gap and use stealth with snipers. I'll vote him for now
I didn't give him prior knowledge, I only gave him prep

Plus she's way faster than bullets and shooting at her will alert her to 47's location

Prep = Prior knowledge
47 is skilled but preparation is when you significantly increase your capabilities with enough time & towards a specific event in question.

Prior knowledge is when you have knowledge you already know about a specific thing the knowledge refers to.

Not really tomayto tomato by definition, though in theory a person can get significant amounts of prior knowledge with enough prep, but not always full prior knowledge.

And just to get this concluded

RD FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back