• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: SPIDER, AGAIN...

Well then, as is tradition, D&D match.

I'm sorry, @Mr._Bambu
● ------------------------------------- ●
"Thanks for visiting, Flutters. It's been really weird lately. But I'm getting used to it!" Rainbow Dash said.
"Don't mention it. Twilight seemed to be having way too much fun with your discovery. Plus we needed to get Pinkie back" Fluttershy replied.

"So, where are we going?".
"Well, you did tell us that you need worthy opponents. I know one that can help".

The two teenagers have been trekking through the treacherous environment of the Everfree Forest though the yellow human's geode does keep them safe from most of the animals. They eventually come across a small hut with some medical equipment on the walls and tables, some sort of makeshift veterinary office.

"I've been working here lately to study on some of the wildlife here for my future thesis. There are some interesting things that I've found" Fluttershy explained before opening the back door which lead to a makeshift enclosure. The two noticed a hare hopping about in the open which while Rainbow Dash found cute, her friend knew what was about to happen. In a flash, a horrid creature appeared atop the rabbit, its many legs caging the creature. With a quick bite and an even quicker scream of pain, the rabbit is killed and drained of its life.

And the culprit?

A giant white spider with blue markings.

"Flutters, what the heck is that?!" the blue human asked in shock.
"I found it from a portal, looks a lot like the ones from the place you're trapped in. Apparently they're called Phase Spiders" Fluttershy replied nonchalantly "He's pretty nice, and I do have the antivenom for him so uh, go ahead. I'll be here if any of you need medical assistance".

As she entered the hut, Rainbow Dash turned to find the Phase Spider nowhere in sight and what was that ticklish feeling on her back...

Oh no.

• 9-A versions used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place located in: Camp Everfree
latest

b6b88f4bc84f00cb43e31ee15038d002.png

VS
51472e5ad562966ca9ae16a3f02d39c6.png

Last edited:
So um
If speed isn't equal the Ape just blitzes her base form and one shot since the stat difference is over 37 times

Via Geo
Which is something she needs to activate

Otherwise she'd be her baseline stats

Okay Rainbow Dash stomps then since she outspeeds and out attacks it
Ape is never landing a hit on her

Speed isn't like AP really
A 10 mach difference is just too fast to really make up against without any noteworthy abilities and since the Ape is a pure brute I mean
Huh, that sucks

Originally I was gonna use Phase Spider for this but opted out because it seemed too strong. Starting to think it might just work

So RD has an AP and speed advantage, and has the LS to get the spider off if it teleports onto her, so I think I'd give it to her.
Here's the thing though, while she can get it off, she can't exactly use it to her advantage as it can just teleport when grabbed so she can't just throw or slam it

Plus one bite should be sufficient to get the venom in

Here's the thing though, while she can get it off, she can't exactly use it to her advantage as it can just teleport when grabbed so she can't just throw or slam it

Plus one bite should be sufficient to get the venom in
She can punch it off her or something

If it teleports away when she tries grabbing it, she'll try something new.
Keep in mind that while all this is happening, the spider does only need to get one bite in and while it is at an AP disadvantage, I don't think it's one-shot worthy yet

Keep in mind that while all this is happening, the spider does only need to get one bite in and while it is at an AP disadvantage, I don't think it's one-shot worthy yet
Yeah but RD is more than 5x faster, it's gonna be very hard for it to land that bite while RD can almost blitz around it doing chip damage

Voting Rainbow Dash in case it ends up not being a stomp. I suppose you could also argue that Rainbow Dash has more experience fighting villains and such

And just to get this concluded

Rainbow-Haired Athlete FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back