• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

It's another grand concert for Nozomi, a.k.a. Noize. The lights are shining, her guitar is blaring, and she's singing her heart out. When suddenly, she hears some heckling from out in the audience and it shakes the attention of her crowd. It's some teenage weirdo with rainbow hair claiming she could play better solos in her sleep. But nobody gets away with humiliating Noize at her own concert and gets away with it. And in River City, the only way problems are ever resolved are with an all out brawl.

• Speed Equalized
  • Battle takes place at the Ocean Heights Arena from River City Girls
  • RD is in her 9-A key.
  • SBA
  • RD scales to 0.016 tons of TNT. Noize scales to 0.040 tons of TNT.
"You're mine to break/Guess you bit off more than you could chew":
"You're just gettin' in my way/I got sick chops you could never hope to play":
Incon:

• Speed Equalized
Hmm, I'm kinda uncertain about this (Mostly because I've been making speed unequalized matches up to this point) but Rainbow Dash got to High Hypersonic+ via speed amp which uh, almost messed up a match here. Granted, it was an older match before the MLP supporters realized that there are separate AP values for the geode-powered ponies (Everyone was 9-B+ back in the day)

But anyway, what are Noize's skill feats?

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm kinda uncertain about this (Mostly because I've been making speed unequalized matches up to this point) but Rainbow Dash got to High Hypersonic+ via speed amp which uh, almost messed up a match here

But anyway, what are Noize's skill feats?
We only ever see Noize fight once but it's still an impressive fight. She fought both Kyoko and Misako at once, who basically stormed a 50 floor tower of yakuza members and completely cleared out their ranks. They also fight pretty much everyday, as does a majority of River City's population, and Noize gave them a pretty tough fight. She's extremely good with wielding her guitar as a weapon and uses some more supernatural abilities to get the upper edge in combat like her intangibility and energy projectiles.

We only ever see Noize fight once but it's still an impressive fight. She fought both Kyoko and Misako at once, who basically stormed a 50 floor tower of yakuza members and completely cleared out their ranks. They also fight pretty much everyday, as does a majority of River City's population, and Noize gave them a pretty tough fight. She's extremely good with wielding her guitar as a weapon and uses some more supernatural abilities to get the upper edge in combat like her intangibility and energy projectiles.
Cool, RD is ******. Her speed is basically one of her strongest abilities and she's doesn't exactly have too many good combat feats

So... about this
but Rainbow Dash got to High Hypersonic+ via speed amp which uh, almost messed up a match here. Granted, it was an older match before the MLP supporters realized that there are separate AP values for the geode-powered ponies (Everyone was 9-B+ back in the day)

Cool, RD is ******. Her speed is basically one of her strongest abilities and she's doesn't exactly have too many good combat feats

So... about this
I'm not sure about the High Hypersonic+ thing because Noise only goes up to Supersonic in terms of reaction speed, and superhuman normally.

I'm not sure about the High Hypersonic+ thing because Noise only goes up to Supersonic in terms of reaction speed, and superhuman normally.
That's going to be pretty difficult.

How does her intangibility and projectiles work? We might be able to make a speed unequalized match

That's going to be pretty difficult.

How does her intangibility and projectiles work? We might be able to make a speed unequalized match
Noize turns herself intangible and uses it to phase through the floors and appear on the other end of the arena. Her projectiles consist of shockwaves, electricity bolts and white sparks that follow the opponent relentlessly, homing in on their location.

Noize turns herself intangible and uses it to phase through the floors and appear on the other end of the arena. Her projectiles consist of shockwaves, electricity bolts and white sparks that follow the opponent relentlessly, homing in on their location.
Hmm, I think I know how to make this work

Remove line of sight and increase the distance. That way Noize can spam homing attacks in the safety of a twisted building while forcing Rainbow Dash to rush around the place.

How fast do those homing projectiles dissipate?

Last edited:
Back