• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden vs. Another American President

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
I was clicking Random Page and this was too, waaaaay too good of a matchup to pass up, even if I don't know who the heck Hawk is.

So, this is Ultimate Weapon Richard Hawk with the Merry Christmas Missile restricted, and MGRR Rebuilt Body Raiden with Ripper mode restricted. Speed is equalized, as I have no clue how far into MHS Hawk is. Battle takes place at the White House, starting distance of 200 meters.

Raide -

Totally not Senator Armstrong -

Incon -

Vice president richard hawk
RaidenMGR

Can't Hawk just fly out of Raiden's range and spam missiles at him?

Also, Forcefields.

Raiden can make blade beams and blade mode can make him slice the Missles just fine, similar to his RAY fight

@Dargoo If youve never watched a playthrough of Metal Wolf Chaos i highly recommend it you will laugh your ass off

Reminds me that Metal Wolf Chaos is getting a re-release and visual update soon ovo

Yeah, but he's not going to dura neg forcefields with the HF blade, as conventionally forcefields aren't made of regular solid matter.

He can only do that for so long, and getting spammed would make that increasingly difficult for him.

And Hawk would be outside of Raiden's range, altough given how cocky he is from his profile he might get close if he thinks he's winning.

It actually does as HF blades are capable of ignoring Durability on energy shields on Metal Gears

Actually he can, his stamina is limitless as shown by his fight with monsoon where he was capable of keeping blade mode and ripper mode active at once.

Was there ever a point he actually did that tho? Cause I'm pretty sure he did that.....Once unless I remember incorrectly.

Gargoyle One said:
Actually he can, his stamina is limitless as shown by his fight with monsoon where he was capable of keeping blade mode and ripper mode active at once.
It's NLF to call that limitless stamina. It's likely just really high stamina.

I've had this discussion on Raiden dura negging force fields before. When exactly does he bypass them/where is it shown that Metal Gear has them?

Wait a goddamn minute.

Why is it even called flight on his profile?

He can't fly for longer then 30 seconds?

I said Raiden could due to aure generated by Meta Gears getting bypassed, not Wolf

I was also asking When in Gods name did Hawk ever actually fly? Legit I can't remember it being longer then 30 seconds.

Gargoyle One said:
I'll take your word for it
What feat does he scale from?
Destroyed a cannon the size of Alcatraz Island, the Super Heavy Assault Olijawon Helifortress which tanked dozes of missiles with only minimal damage, and the Casparaitis mech that casually destroyed Times Square, Destroyed Richard's Ultimate Weapo

No calcs, tho

Yeah......That's not Low 7C.

Like, dozens of Missles is 7C and Richards ultimate weapon was going to wipe out a continent.

Back