• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

Yeah that looks pretty good also thanks for adding the references, I completely forgot to add some. I might also add accelerated development to the War arc key since he kept learning and developing moves as he fought but I will probably also do a bit of editing for some stuff. I've also just finished rendering some of the images for Crimsons profile, Just gotta do one more for his Veronica form

Last edited:
And yet somebody faster than her and who had the initiative of attack was still defeated by her. Actually read.
I did read, and i came to the conclusion Light speed is a speed where her ability can’t function anymore thats why she says Ragna’s move is capable of killing her.

I did read, and i came to the conclusion Light speed is a speed where her ability can’t function anymore thats why she says Ragna’s move is capable of killing her.
There's no mention of the speed being what would allow it kill her only that Kamui was bested in speed and this won't make any sense at all based solely on the mechanics of her ability
Ragna should have resistance to Acid from the slime kid
I'm like, fairy certain that Slimes acidic properties are specifically deadly to only dragons but I could be wrong

Slime only disintegrates Dragons, yeah, he's never done it on humans nor has it ever been shown to function on humans.

I'm like, fairy certain that Slimes acidic properties are specifically deadly to only dragons but I could be wrong
Uh I don't remember but if thats stated then ok can forget.

I do think Ragna's Silver Aura should be explained to be capable of effecting dimensions as it did here and that the use of silver aura can destroy dimensions or alternate spaces as they cannot coexist
0016-043.png

And then Ragna breaks it
And Nebulim also could effect it too
0016-044.png

Alright for the spatial feat above it would either be added as Spatial Manipulation nullification since the dimension is created using spatial magic or Limited spatial Manipulation

I do think Ragna's Silver Aura should be explained to be capable of effecting dimensions as it did here and that the use of silver aura can destroy dimensions or alternate spaces as they cannot coexist
0016-043.png

And then Ragna breaks it
Also where do you read the series that has this translation

Resistance to Memory Manipulation should Acausality Type 1, instead. Everything else looks fine.

Also, when Crimson is unsealed, he shouldn't have Aura.

Dragons do not emit Aura.

Alright I've got it all set up. I'll likely start the Leo section tomorrow and after I'm done with all the characters listed we can discuss the relevant feats that need to be calced, the scaling chain between characters or if anyone is willing to help we can start working that as before I finish

I'll do a calculation for the crater that Lightning God Kamui did. Last time I got like 7-A but I think I can get higher.

That'd scale to Lightning God Kamui, Silver Comet Ragna, and Gilzea, currently.

Alright that sounds good, though I'm not sure how you'd got mountain level when that crater was larger than several mountains but I'm not a calc guy so I can't really judge feats like that beyond the visuals.

One thing to keep in mind is that the actual explosion itself which causes the crater actually does like 0 damage to ragna even though he was the epicenter(he only gets harmed by the act of kamui physically cutting off his head) and even a weaker version of kamui did more damage with that massive beam he shot (that never got to land since ragna cut it up)

I'll probably looks through the war arc chapters for feats that need to be calced to scale the mid tiers of the silver army and that version of ragna too as for the dragons the author actually has made a thread of twitter post with a lot of info for scaling them

I think I only got 7-A because I used the overhead shot of the crater to get the depth, instead of using a far better shot, which made the depth come out as way lower than it should be.

Got like, 6-C shit, probably High 6-C when you count the other shiz besides the crater itself.

Also, I have no clue how you get depth from the second scan 🗿 as it doesn't show us the crater's full depth at all. Just using the first image to get the depth is a better way to get it.

Also, you can just use Vaporization, considering, well, its Kamui with lightning shit, and the fact that the explosion was visible from space itself.

WAIT

wait wait wait wait WA IT Wh AIT aitiitititititititiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii AUTISITIC BHREAKDOWN

Just using the first image to get the depth is a better way to get it.
Your telling me I did this shit right the first time, just didn't use vaporization 🗿

WAIT

wait wait wait wait WA IT Wh AIT aitiitititititititiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii AUTISITIC BHREAKDOWN

Your telling me I did this shit right the first time, just didn't use vaporization 🗿
True goblin moment LMFAO

But for real, use both Pulv and Vaporization in the calc. Show scans on why you think its Vaporization (Cmon, the attack is from a lightning god, is an actual lightning attack, the explosion of the attack is huge af and actually looks like vaporization), and hopefully, the vaporization end will be accepted.

Legitimate goblin moment.

I'll just do the calc in a google doc and let you critique it when I'm done lmfao

Leo's profile honestly shouldn't be to hard TBH.

She already has a calc putting her at 9-A, made by @LaserPrecision, it just needs an evaluation. That'd also scale to characters like Shin, Garm, and uh pretty much every Silver Armament Corps member

Hopefully now that Leo is Gilzea's student, she'll get some more feats as she trains

Yeah, Kobayashi is also on a break for this month, so with the current release schedule it'll probably be a few years

I ended up just doing the Leo stuff now since it's much easier that the last 2 so I'm probably moving on to Starlia tomorrow instead

For some reason i thought that you were scaling that one goofy ahh cringe op chinese novel character that was brought up a while ago only to realize this is the dragon manga that i was reading. Please donate sleep to me.

So I want to work out how I'll hand Ragnas Resistances and Power Nullifications.

Both Ragnas abilities to nullify and resist magic are tied to his silver aura which he can actively cloak himself in but even when he doesn't he can still resist magic to an extent so I propose that anything he resists should be noted in both his resistance section and his regular section (as <Insert ability here> Nullification) while anything he nullifies should be listed in both sections as well.

For example:
Ragna resisting Time manipulation from the Artemisia clones should be listed both in
  • Abilities: Time Manipulation Nullification
  • Resistances: Resistance to Time Manipulation
since his resistance would also apply to the nullification aspect of his silver aura projectiles and emissions.

Back