• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

674ECED8-C0CB-4691-87FF-5160CE2279C5.jpeg

Might make page for her but seems like she not too scalable. Have u made additions to any sandbox?

I'm currently on vacation and don't have access to a PC. Once I return I'll update the sandoxes.

manifested favor made a vid on tt, pixel calc’d the crater in the recent chapter to like multi continental. Also apparently there are planetary-star statements for ragna (in the vid as well)

Can’t see entirely how the calc was done but I’m not sure where he’s getting the cones from but pixel scaling the earth to get the size is smart.

Kamui: 518px, 139.7cm (ten years old)

139.7 / 518 = 0.26969111969

Ultimatia: 680px * 0.26969111969 = 183.389961389cm
h4iuukq.jpg

No reason to do this just saw it as a good opportunity to see her height
She 6ft btw, does something contradict this? or is she a tall girl?

Kamui: 518px, 139.7cm (ten years old)

139.7 / 518 = 0.26969111969

Ultimatia: 680px * 0.26969111969 = 183.389961389cm
h4iuukq.jpg

No reason to do this just saw it as a good opportunity to see her height
She 6ft btw, does something contradict this? or is she a tall girl?
Nothing really contradicts it.

We actually had a Disaster Thrower profile and it was A S S so it got nuked, so this'll help for when I get off my lazy ass and start making legit profiles.

ZImuqwH.jpg

Starlia is 16 years old, 162.5cm (5'3)

162cm / 377px = 0.42970822281

Ragna: 381px * 0.42970822281 = 163.718832891cm, 5.3ft

Gramps: 362px * 0.42970822281 = 155.554376657cm, 5.1ft

Shin: 346px * 0.42970822281 = 148.679045092cm, 4.8ft

Isaac: 410px * 0.42970822281 = 176.180371352cm, 5'7ft

Nazarena: 408px * 0.42970822281 = 175.320954906cm, 5'7ft

Twins: 280px * 0.42970822281 = 120.318302387cm, 3'9ft
275px * 0.42970822281 = 118.169761273cm, 3'8ft

Axe guy: 446px * 0.42970822281 = 191.649867373cm, 6.2ft

Don't think the verse or most in it should be ftl or ftl+. At best Light speed and that's Ragna with his greatest attack.

0054-038.png

So for starters, Ragna is requiring from himself an attack that can be released in a single moment and decides on Light Speed
0054-039.png

seconds is sub relativistic perception time, something Kamui couldn't react to.

0054-040.png

Next the very obvious; it's stated his greatest attack was the speed of light.

After this Kamui is then astonished and outright states it's something he couldn't possibly imitate. Further on then says "I can't even possibly imagine how you brought this move into realization." It's pretty clear what the author wants here, it's pretty clear where the characters think they are in terms of speed themselves.

I think where Kamui and Ragna can scale is obviously mhs to mhs+ just going off of Kamui's base speed being mhs+ with him doing this
0053-019.png

Mach 29,154.51895 or high into Sub Rel

The peak of sub rel being Mach 43,701.52

And of sub rel+ just gets even higher from there.

To show a difference in speed from where Kamui is at,

Speed of light Mach is 874,030
While Sub Rel+ Mach is 43,701.52

Being a 19x difference in speed.

Another thing to add is that Gilzea also says Ragna's striker could kill her

Another thing to add is that Gilzea also says Ragna's striker could kill her
I don't think we should take that statement seriously, to be completely honest.

The verse would still be FTL tbh. Ragna has performed possible FTL feats prior. In his first fight with Kamui, Ragna did this while injured with barely any Silver Aura to speak of(very likely a Rel or FTL feat), and in the same fight where Kamui was basically toying with Ragna. There's also already a light-dodging feat from Chimera, so saying that the Twin Dragon Hunting Flash being "light-speed" contradicts an FTL rating as a whole makes little sense.

This is also the same Kamui who basically said straight-up that he's faster than Ragna, and proceeded to blitz and one-shot Ragna WITH the Silver Comet once he became fused with the Heaven Divider. So like FTL scaling is pretty solid.

I don't think we should take that statement seriously, to be completely honest.

The verse would still be FTL tbh. Ragna has performed possible FTL feats prior. In his first fight with Kamui, Ragna did this while injured with barely any Silver Aura to speak of(very likely a Rel or FTL feat), and in the same fight where Kamui was basically toying with Ragna. There's also already a light-dodging feat from Chimera, so saying that the Twin Dragon Hunting Flash being "light-speed" contradicts an FTL rating as a whole makes little sense.

This is also the same Kamui who basically said straight-up that he's faster than Ragna, and proceeded to blitz and one-shot Ragna WITH the Silver Comet once he became fused with the Heaven Divider. So like FTL scaling is pretty solid.
Yeah but the story is clearly portraying the characters at below light speed. The feats you're mentioning just aren't accurate with what the author is telling us overall. And isn't the 4:999999999 just a timer? Yeah I mean Kamui has always been faster than Ragna or at least relative. I don't think we should ignore the blatant push for characters such as Kamui and Gilzea's reaction to a light speed attack being the thing that can kill them at all. Funny enough JJK is having this same problem.

Yeah but the story is clearly portraying the characters at below light speed. The feats you're mentioning just aren't accurate with what the author is telling us overall. And isn't the 4:999999999 just a timer? Yeah I mean Kamui has always been faster than Ragna or at least relative. I don't think we should ignore the blatant push for characters such as Kamui and Gilzea's reaction to a light speed attack being the thing that can kill them at all. Funny enough JJK is having this same problem.
Dude it's one statement. It's not a push for shit, it's the author being inconsistent for what they've written lol.

And 4:999999999 is the timeframe in which the attack takes place. It goes from 5:000 to 4:999999999. So yeah, speed feat.

Dude it's one statement. It's not a push for shit, it's the author being inconsistent for what they've written lol.

And 4:999999999 is the timeframe in which the attack takes place. It goes from 5:000 to 4:999999999. So yeah, speed feat.
Not one statement, Kamui says he can't even imitate it lol, says he doesn't know how Ragna even put it into realization, and Gilzea saying it could kill her.

Don't just be against it cuz you think some feat is above it if the author isn't wanting that portrayed within the series. And we can't just hand wave the statement as "inconsistent".

Not one statement, Kamui says he can't even imitate it lol, says he doesn't know how Ragna even put it into realization, and Gilzea saying it could kill her.
Those are statements saying the attack can harm them, there's only a single statement saying that the attack moves at the speed of light when:

1. It clearly doesn't. In that timeframe, it'd be moving Faster than light.

2. There are multiple more consistent showings of Faster than Light speed.

Just because they say that an attack can harm or kill them doesn't make an inconsistent statement not inconsistent.

Don't just be against it cuz you think some feat is above it if the author isn't wanting that portrayed within the series. And we can't just hand wave the statement as "inconsistent".
It literally is inconsistent, though. It's not a hand wave, a singular, one-off statement is not nearly enough to dismiss a plethora of far more consistent, grounded feats that put the verse above or at the speed of light at lower tiers.

I don't give a shit about author intent.

Just because they say that an attack can harm or kill them doesn't make an inconsistent statement not inconsistent.
it isn't about harming, its about the speed lol.

I don't give a shit about author intent.
Why do you not care what the author is wanting for the verse??? Its what we're going off to be accurate to the series LOL and not use random feats and calcs to try and make it more than what it is.

one-off statement is not nearly enough to dismiss a plethora of far more consistent
Again it is not a single statement, it is a statement supported by others acknowledgment of the attacks speed being able to kill them and them not being able to replicate it.

it isn't about harming, its about the speed lol.
You know what I meant, zip it lol.
Why do you not care what the author is wanting for the verse??? Its what we're going off to be accurate to the series LOL and not use random feats and calcs to try and make it more than what it is.
Why does what the author wants take precedence over what we see happening in the story? What the author wants means nothing if what they write doesn't match with what they want. For all I care, the author's intent can mean jack, that's the very purpose of death of the author.
Again it is not a single statement, it is a statement supported by others acknowledgment of the attacks speed being able to kill them and them not being able to replicate it.
Those statements of acknowledgement literally mean nothing. The attack is stated to be light speed when it clearly isn't. That's the issue, not these acknowledgement statements. Characters suddenly acknowledging that this attack, which is clearly above the speed of light(because a single statement of light speed means nothing), does not mean literally everything else portrayed throughout the verse is invalid. Your ignoring the main point

Why does what the author wants take precedence over what we see happening in the story? What the author wants means nothing if what they write doesn't match with what they want. For all I care, the author's intent can mean jack, that's the very purpose of death of the author.
Ok first what you "see" is entirely subjective, as what the author states is not very subjective in this context at all. Has he ever stated to us the characters were light speed prior to this? Has he said they're ftl? If not then why go off mere feats when it's not what he actually wants to portray?
Those statements of acknowledgement literally mean nothing. The attack is stated to be light speed when it clearly isn't. That's the issue, not these acknowledgement statements. Characters suddenly acknowledging that this attack, which is clearly above the speed of light(because a single statement of light speed means nothing), does not mean literally everything else portrayed throughout the verse is invalid. Your ignoring the main point
The statements show the author wants light speed to be a cap for the characters, how you're not understanding that is baffling.

Ok first what you "see" is entirely subjective, as what the author states is not very subjective in this context at all. Has he ever stated to us the characters were light speed prior to this? Has he said they're ftl? If not then why go off mere feats when it's not what he actually wants to portray?
"Mere feats".

Calling solid feats "mere".

Thank you for not actually responding to what I said and repeating the same point.
The statements show the author wants light speed to be a cap for the characters, how you're not understanding that is baffling.
Who. Cares. What. The. Author. Wants.

The statement makes no sense, so it makes no sense, that's that. Stop trying to handwave literally everything else out of the window because you want to suck the author's dick.

"Mere feats".

Thank you for not actually responding to what I said and repeating the same point.

The statement makes no sense, so it makes no sense, that's that. Stop trying to handwave literally everything else out of the window because you want to suck the author's dick.
I just wanna be accurate to what the author portrays for the verse 😭 If he says something is light speed, it's light speed, no reason to jump around and make it more complicated than what's there for us. And they are just feats bruh. And I mean mere feats as just them fighting and reacting to one another, like dashing towards each other isn't something we go and calc to say it's higher than what's stated for them, they're just relative.

Eyo peeps, In-verse statements could be dismissed if there are like a plethora of feats above it.

Remember Dragon Ball's Dyspo light speed statement? Yeah, we cockblocked that.

I just wanna be accurate to what the author portrays for the verse 😭 If he says something is light speed, it's light speed, no reason to jump around and make it more complicated than what's there for us. And they are just feats bruh. And I mean mere feats as just them fighting and reacting to one another, like dashing towards each other isn't something we go and calc to say it's higher than what's stated for them, they're just relative.
Look man, in the end, what the author wants ain't always the most accurate. Feel free to believe whatever you want just know I'll be against you.

And bro WDYM their just fighting and reacting to each other. Chimera literally dodges light from the s u n.

"Mere feats".

the statement make sense its just i think you are interpreting it wrong or disagree from a power scaling stance which would make your interpretation based on scaling instead of what's narratively there and shown throughout the story and ultimately whats shown from a scaling perspective doesnt fully follow through a narrative and true perspective

the statement make sense its just i think you are interpreting it wrong or disagree from a power scaling stance which would make your interpretation based on scaling instead of what's narratively there and shown throughout the story and ultimately whats shown from a scaling perspective doesnt fully follow through a narrative and true perspective
Dude what. This is incoherent, I do not know what your saying.

Eyo peeps, In-verse statements could be dismissed if there are like a plethora of feats above it.

Remember Dragon Ball's Dyspo light speed statement? Yeah, we cockblocked that.
Literally just this guys.

Back