• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

Aight then I might actually do a few edits this month. Right now I'm mostly trying to gather feats/scan that can potentially be calced and used but also I'm planning on waiting for this months chapter to release before getting into finishing my own sandbox.

I'm hoping that before the end of the month I can finish editing in info for all the relevant enough members of the Winged bloodline as well as some of the silver ware princess army:
  • Disaster Thrower
  • Taratectora
  • Ortho Zora
  • Borgius
  • Shin Cutlass
  • Garm
  • Fu

I was planning to get Zora's profile done but I've been occupied with other things, sorry for the inconvenience.

Nah it's fine, everybody's got other stuff going on irl etc. and I'm in no real rush to just get the profiles ready and out. Take as much time as you need if you still want to do the Ortho zora profile, I'll just be doing the other ones beside it in the mean time if you're still interested in doing it.

The author has posted a bloodline of wings threat ranking from Crimson's POV in his twitter it has interesting info. Like Artemisia being able to stop time for 30 minutes or Kamui being stronger than every other dragon except Gilzea

The author has posted a bloodline of wings threat ranking from Crimson's POV in his twitter it has interesting info. Like Artemisia being able to stop time for 30 minutes or Kamui being stronger than every other dragon except Gilzea
Yeah it's been out for a while:

These are the only translations I could find (sourced from the Ragna Crimson sub reddit) but if any of you find any better translations that would be great.

These ranking are basically made from the perspective of Crimson and if you read through them you'll know they aren't based purely on actual raw power because they take stuff like personality, desirability to Crimson etc. into account though these scan are good for providing some scaling info. The most relevant of which is:
  • Kamui is stronger than the rest of the Winged Bloodline Combined(which shouldn't be surprising since he mentioned this in canon already though in context of the other things said he likely means in his fully dragonified form since others match his partial dragonified form already)
  • Serious Disaster Thrower is equal to Semi Draginified Kamui in terms of power
  • Self Enhancement/Madness Ortho-Zora is equal to full power disaster Thrower
  • Borgius in his prime is between taratectora and Ortho-zora in terms of strength
So basically
Fully Dragonified Kamui>>>>>>>>>Partially Dragoified Kamui=Serious Disaster Thrower=Self-Enhancement Ortho-Zora

We aren't given information from the rankings to fit the other relatively strong dragons like Nephilim & Artemisia into the scaling chain but we can fill in the gap with the regular rankings since that's more power based itself.

New Chapter Raws are out (Cause apparently last chapter they put a not that this would come out earlier than usual on the 20th)
Ragna got folded

https://***********.com/read-online/Ragna-Crimson-chapter-61.html

Chapter 61 translations are out.

🗿damn you censorship

It's on Mangasee.
Thanks for the info. Chapter was pretty interesting and we have a bit of info that can be used for scaling/calcs.

Well for one thing they say the dragons create realms in the strata of the hole with their magic and since we have the actual size of the hole 4000 km long & 30km wide maybe there's some potential for calcs involving that.

Some interesting stuff ragna did:
  • Collapsed the second layer which is said to exceed the size of a country but also considering it's a strata of the we could also calc the values above( 4000km & 30km) as a lowball
  • Froze ice magic further
  • Resisted the truth dragons reality warping/existence erasure

Ragna collapsed the 2nd layer after several dozens of Dragon Hunting Flashes, so I don't know if that counts.

The rest of the stuff is fine, and observations I also made myself lol.

BTW I have plans for layered abilities and resistances for characters like Ragna and Kamui, so stay tuned for that. I'll probably make a blog for it when I'm done with Zora's profile.

I'll probably have both Zora's profile and the layering chain done over the weekend, been getting busier with school as of late so haven't had the time I'd thought I'd have for profile making.

@Sonoftanavast9 Wanted to ask where you're getting that Kamui became pure lightning in his dragonification, if it's just the visuals then i guess its fine but the main reason is that if he's pure lightning and Ragna can freeze him then he should have elemental intangibility negation or have npi added for that.

Given that Kamui's Magic is Lightning Magic, and that his sword is literally a Thunder Claw and he became one with it, I don't think it's farfetched to say he did actually become lightning even outside of the visuals.

Wow the profile is pretty clear and straight to the point. Well done also you should probably add flight (I remember him forming wings and flying away when Taratectora tried to self destruct)

Wow the profile is pretty clear and straight to the point. Well done also you should probably add flight (I remember him forming wings and flying away when Taratectora tried to self destruct)
I'll make sure to add that later, yeah.

Also

Here's my layering blog for Silver Aura and resistance to it. Please tell me if I'm doing it wrong, I'm doing my best with it lol.
For the most part this seems okay. Why did you stop at Nephie though? You showed that even kamui can resist the silver aura as well and he's above Nephie so Kamui would likely be 13 to 14 layers into it no?

For the most part this seems okay. Why did you stop at Nephie though? You showed that even kamui can resist the silver aura as well and he's above Nephie so Kamui would likely be 13 to 14 layers into it no?
I haven't stopped, I'm just not editing it rn-

Can you guys help me out here? Having a bit of a hard time deciding who goes where in the layering chain after this, and could use some 2nd opinions.

Can you guys help me out here? Having a bit of a hard time deciding who goes where in the layering chain after this, and could use some 2nd opinions.
On the note of additional layers:

After Nephilim you could use Partially dragonified Kamui who was able to regen from ragna's silver aura> Fully dragonified kamui who regened from a degree of silver aura that partially dragonified kamui couldn't> then Merged Kamui who completely ignored ragna's silver aura

as for second opinions I think the blog is good though it would benefit from some more explanations specifically Nephilim mentioning Ragna's silver aura's "Abnormal freezing power" as well as Ragna mentioning that he can "polish his silver aura's innate freezing power". These 2 scans should be central in conclusively establishing the ">"/superiority of each layers nullification as they show that the quantity of silver aura is not simply the reason for the effect but instead it has to do with the innate magic nullification property being superior with each layer

I'm mostly asking because I don't know where the other bloodline members like Borgius, Tara, Zora, and Artemisia would go on the scaling chain.

I'll also add your suggestions later when I get home in a few minutes.

I'm mostly asking because I don't know where the other bloodline members like Borgius, Tara, Zora, and Artemisia would go on the scaling chain.
I think Olto and Disas would be above base Nephie and then their dragonification above base but Nephie evolved form should be equal to base kamui. So basically Base Nephie < Olto < Disas < Olto dragonification and Disas dragonification < Nephie evolved < Kamui < Kamui partial dragonification. Artemisia could just be right where disas is I guess.

Back