• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

Not yet. It only had stuff like resistance to time manipulation in the resistance section but not time manipulation nullification on the abilities section so I'll change that when I start the starlia section

I'm done with starlias section give it a look and feel free to correct my mistakes

Though one thing that has to be talked about later is the concept of Aura being analogues for spirit/soul in Ragna crimson and how that might apply to certain interactions like dragons who specifically have no aura.

Looks good to me.

Sorry I couldn't add the Time Manipulation stuff to Ragna's section, had a doctor's appointment.

No problem, I'm in no real rush.

What are your thoughts on the aura/soul stuff. Would it make all dragons gain an immunity to soul manipulation and also have Ragna's silver aura apply to his soul since his human aura and silver aura are combined

Is it ever alluded to/stated that Aura is synonymous to one's soul? I don't particularly remember that.

I'm done with Kamui and Nephilim so feel free to go through them and correct me.

I also added Resistance to Existence erasure to Ragna because artemisia stated that nothing her or Nephilim could do would kill him despite knowing that Nephilim has a purging barrier which erases things from existence.

Though you prolly shouldn't trust my word, I'm very tired and multi-tasking with other conversations/Roleplaying with friends, so I'm not thoroughly checking these profiles currently.

Also, are there any profiles you need me to do, or do you have it covered? I've been thinking of making an Orthozora profile for a while, but didn't know if I could just leave it to you.

If you feel you can do Orthozoras profile then go ahead, The more the merrier. I mainly wanted to focus on the characters that are we have a relatively good grasp on their abilities and are fairly important to the plot and Zora is one of them so that's fine

I probably could, yeah. He's one of my favorite High-Class Dragons so I've wanted to work on his profile. I work slow though, so it may take a while depending on how my time is spent.

Sure not really a rush considering the profile outlines are more or less the prologue to actually getting the verse added which requires calcs for relevant feats to be made and evaluated then a proper scaling chain to be implemented.

Also uh, for AP sections, you could probably just use Disaster Thrower's Low 7-C calc for characters like Kamui and Nephilim.

It's a very casual tornado that he does in his Human Form, so uh, it should scale to pretty much every High-Class Dragon.

Do you guys think Ragna should get a resistance to Power Mimicry because Kamui said he couldn't possibly imitate the Twin Dragon Hunting Flash? Or does it seem to vague?

Probably only should be limited silver comet form since Garm was able to copy 2 of Ragnas previous techniques(The invisible silver aura wave and Ragnas magic byproduct cutting) though Garm is less skilled than Ragna who in turn is less skilled than Kamui.

It'd probably be limited, yeah, but I figured it would be worth pointing out.

Do you guys think Ragna should get a resistance to Power Mimicry because Kamui said he couldn't possibly imitate the Twin Dragon Hunting Flash? Or does it seem to vague?
I think Kamui's just saying that due to speed so no.

Either way-

I'm planning to start on Zora's profile today, so, does anybody have any renders for him I could use? I dunno how to render.

does anybody have any renders for him I could use? I dunno how to render.
Heres one I just did:
ayuzMDI.png

Do we have any potentially calcable feats for lower-tiers, or will most of everyone remain Low 7-C?

If you send me the feats you want I can work on getting them calculated.

@Sonoftanavast9
While I agree with this, I think you should also add the resistance of corruption since he's effectively stopping the transition as well.

Here as well should have npi included since its space he effects with it.

Back