• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

azontr

He/Him
WuszCaB.jpg

"Slay the Dragons... With your Silver Blade!"​

Discussion Thread for Obscure Dragon Slaying Manga nobody knows about. Currently working on the verse, but need some calcs completed and need the current arc to be finished and translated.

I most likely should've been more proactive in finding people interested in Ragna Crimson. I'm probably the only person on the site trying to shit the verse onto the wiki.

Barring one guy I'm working with.

Early bump 😩

I need people to know Ragna Crimson please read it it's good.

I dunno if being able to create 8 more Tornados would make him 8x stronger.

Also, I got his page on the wiki deleted, it was ******* garbage lmao.

I dunno if being able to create 8 more Tornados would make him 8x stronger.

Also, I got his page on the wiki deleted, it was ******* garbage lmao.
Well if not 8x stronger then at least should be likely Town level in his dragon form. Being able to create 8 all at once is obviously far greater than what he's able to do in base.

Yeah.

The current scaling we have is Low 7-C based on the only current accepted Tornado calc.

If we scale his True Dragon Form to be 8x above this casual feat, then he'd be 7-C at 8.48 kilotons. This would scale to most Superior Dragons.

Depending on the results the Dragon Hunting Flash calculation gets, this could go higher.

And you agree Ultimatia doesn't scale in durability to other dragons? She seems like she has no durability but via ranking she could just scale ig

I guess? She is the King so we could use that to scale her but she's admittedly weak af and we have statements and feats to prove this so I guess we could just put her at unknown lol.

Just saw this but Disas has a lifting feat with his basic wind
0007-007.png

0007-008.png

chapter 7.
Likely class 5 or less but still something nice for him

Oh I forgor about that.

We can get that calced when we get the AP situation settled lol. Let's take this one at a time.

I'm just gonna put feats here for future reference and ap and I'll note who does them.

Grymwelte: Large fire blasts creation (Would upscale every Superior Dragon)
0001-055.png
0001-060.png

Leo: Cuts a tree in half (Would scale to mid level dragons and superior dragons and some humans)
0002-030.png

Ragna: Creates a ice bomb that launches trees far into the air.
0002-051.png

Can't of more for low scaling.

Cool.

The fire manipulation shit is probably gonna go in a Dragon Physiology page I'm most likely going to make.

Aw yeah it is. I think Ufotable finna take it up.

If they botch Ragna vs Kamui I'm throwing a fit 😩

I have plenty of images we can use to find his height, but no official statement of his height.

Anyone see the giant hole ragna made in the latest chapter? Looks like vaporization as well. Also, has anyone seen the calcs/feats displayed here? https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...spect-ragna-the-reaper-ragna-crimson-2248203/
they argue for speed ragna moved 10m and tried saying he has no ranged attacks but from what im seeing Ragna used a sword and also threw a sword so I disagree on the speed for that. Another problem I see is that this time argument implies only a nanosecond passed and that’s how it seems but my issue is the fact this show of speed is never implied or replicated in the prior countdown or after so I’m unsure how exactly we’d take this.
The light aura cannon being light speed is a bit random as its storing sunlight as energy to power things such as lamps so it being light speed I don’t think follows. The way it works is basically like a solar panel and then the king can focus that energy into the cannon, wouldn’t mean the energy is now light speed because its source was light.

Other than speed the ap just needs calcs then we can have what seems to be country to continental ragna and kamui.

Last edited:
I don't think Borealis being light speed is to unreasonable. It's a light-based attack and it's only ever been shown to move in a straight line, and its literally light from the sun.

The ragna vs kamui speed feat is kinda iffy though, yes.

I see thanks for the input, latest chapter ragna also stated his attack was at the sol so him having sol striking speed doesn’t seem unreasonable.

TDHF(Twin Dragon Hunting Flash) is most likely faster than light lol. He probably already is FTL in some way without the move but we need feats calculated.

I've pretty much given up on having Dragon Hunting Flash calculated, so, we'll just scale AP based off of Thrower's Low 7-C calculation. We now have Class K LS for Disas and everyone who scales to him.

I think all we need right now is a solid speed-rating.

I mean the results are cool but none of these calcs are accepted yet.

Back