• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

I would like to see the calculation, or a verbal description through which you can count. I personally did not see anything remarkable, tk. the author does not give normal guidelines. Even that central tower is unknown in height.

I would like to see the calculation, or a verbal description through which you can count. I personally did not see anything remarkable, tk. the author does not give normal guidelines. Even that central tower is unknown in height.
if u can find a good panel for the city then i can try

I calculated it myself, it turned out 11 km diameter of the city, because location Spain. Accordingly, 11 km diameter (4.5 km depth) of the first hole of Kamui and 55 km of the crater, the depth could not be measured.

How BC fans and NNT fans react when Ragna starts soloing their verse:
fv5h3KO.jpg

If the 6-A calc for Kamui is right then, Ragna's twin strike attack can be 6-A. Otherwise they are island lvl to country lvl.

Bro why tf you listening to calcers on tik tok ☠️
cuz it was an actual calc someone did on discord, they just showed it on tiktok. We should probably get the feat calced tbh since I only did the crater and the explosion can likely give higher results.

Kamui's big explosion seen from space, someone calced it on tiktok and it's 6-A or high 6-A.
Ignoring the issue of scaling stats for know I'm curious to know where the guy in the video read Ragna crimson from and got his scans from. Some of them are a bit different from what I've seen specifically the artemisia scan where she explains that she tried to crush his internal organs with her telekinesis.

Just skimmed the video, and honestly, it isn't really bad, it's just going through a summary of Ragna's abilities and physiology + the calc.

Just skimmed the video, and honestly, it isn't really bad, it's just going through a summary of Ragna's abilities and physiology + the calc.
I'm not really versed in calc and such so I wanna ask how reliable do you think the one presented in the video is? I have nor reference for how acceptable or valid it or the values it uses are at all.

I'm not really versed in calc and such so I wanna ask how reliable do you think the one presented in the video is? I have nor reference for how acceptable or valid it or the values it uses are at all.
I've no real calc knowledge, and I'm still learning, so I can't tell you.

Yeah Ragna might be ftl but kamui at best sub rel :sleep:

Anyway. Updated the Starlia page with a pic and gilzea too
Chose a random reply to this line of debate about their speed.

I don't think the verse is FTL.

I've seen many statements which contradict the FTL calc here.

8632270-2162872294-40.jp.jpg

8632269-4802298751-38.jp.jpg

These are 2 which put Ragna at SOL.
1. He only moves this fast when using a specific attack
2. This makes Kamui slower than him as Ragna beats him here.

As well I have I seen statements about/of Kamui that he moves at lightning speed and where he boasts about getting faster than that.

Kamui is also called the Lightning dragon so it would make sense for him to move at... lightning speed.

Narratively, the verse is consistent and is only contradicted by calcs.

Chose a random reply to this line of debate about their speed.

I don't think the verse is FTL.

I've seen many statements which contradict the FTL calc here.

8632270-2162872294-40.jp.jpg

8632269-4802298751-38.jp.jpg

These are 2 which put Ragna at SOL.
1. He only moves this fast when using a specific attack
2. This makes Kamui slower than him as Ragna beats him here.

As well I have I seen statements about/of Kamui that he moves at lightning speed and where he boasts about getting faster than that.

Kamui is also called the Lightning dragon so it would make sense for him to move at... lightning speed.

Narratively, the verse is consistent and is only contradicted by calcs.
SPIT

Yall mfs are actually braindead istg

TWO STATEMENTS don't suddenly contradict literally everything else you dork.

I'm confused at the general consensus on the whole FTL or SOL argument but it seems like a lot of it hinges on feats vs statements.

I'm confused at the general consensus on the whole FTL or SOL argument but it seems like a lot of it hinges on feats vs statements.
yes. The verse seems to be implying the characters are mostly lightning speed with Ragna's greatest attacking being stated speed of light

And yet literally every other feat in the verse contradicts that, but cool bro.

I'm gonna re read the series again and try to come to a conclusion after that. If the feats are as direct as I remember I'll probably lean towards that

WuszCaB.jpg

"Slay the Dragons... With your Silver Blade!"​

Discussion Thread for Obscure Dragon Slaying Manga nobody knows about. Currently working on the verse, but need some calcs completed and need the current arc to be finished and translated.
Lies were told. I love this manga.

Yall mfs are actually braindead istg

TWO STATEMENTS don't suddenly contradict literally everything else you dork.
There are more than 2 statements.

There are 2 which put Ragna at SOL.
And a few which put Kamui at lightning (he'd probably scale a bit higher though). I can try to find them but it'd likely be a while.

I already sent the images of Ragna being stated to be SOL.

Here is Kamui being stated to move at lightning speed.
18.webp

Then here he is boasting about surpassing lightning speed.
41.webp

Finally. Kamui is called the lightning God, it would only make sense that he generally moves at lightning speed.

Back