• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raditz Saga Goku Vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Goku Was A little weaker than raditz In this saga I'm going to Be making this thread.

Speed Equal.

Both In character

Goku Votes: 0

Saitama Votes: 8

Who Will take this battle?

Goku isn't a little weaker than Saitama, Saitama one shots, if he goes serious, let alone his supposed 100 percent force.

If he did then it wouldn't have been added in the profile, I think otherwise though for "Raditz Fodderises Saitama"

Goku should take this be his vastly superior combat skills (supplemented by pressure point strikes), arguably comparable Attack Potency and Durability, homing Ki-blasts with planetary range and Flight.

"arguably comparable Attack Potency and Durability"

If Garou can give Goku a decent fight then he stands no chance against Saitama, if Saitama can give Raditz a very good fight then he stands no chance against Saitama

Eh, doesn't seem very conclusive. I'll retract my vote for now and wait for what other peeps have to say.

Characters have different personalities, fighting styles, and abilities. Piccolo tends to go for the Special Beam Cannon or strategize more, while Goku would focus on his individual combat capabilities rather than strategize. A>B>C Scaling doesn't work like simple numbers in math

@Unforgiven0815 I would say the same thing for you too, but alright. For starters Boros is basically a bit above baseline Planet level when putting all his energy into his attack, while Piccolo or Goku are also a bit above baseline with a lot less effort put into there attacks with their weighted clothing on.

You can be in the same tier yet have way higher ap, the peck of Tier 5-B is 44 times greater than the baseline of 5-B

Why these Goku vs Saitama matches all of a sudden?

Why no Krillin vs Saitama match? ovo

Mckmal5339 said:
Gargoyle One said:
Saitama via Plentiful AP advantage, and Durability to tank most if not all attacks.
They have the same AP Though.
Saitama is at least Planet Level while Raditz Saga Goku is just Planet Level and we all know damn well that that's not Saitama's best tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back