• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(R1-SD-MA) 7-B Inhuman Tournament: MePhone4 VS Ranga

I can say that in season 2 he seems to now lead with creation which can be used to protect himself from the rain also something else to note is his creation does take a little bit to load up but not that long

I think Mephone's creation would be what gives him this victory given he's made weapons with it mainly such as flame throwers, freeze rays, electricity guns etc which would take him down quickly as many have said before so yeah mephone fra

I think we need to address the thought based Phone had because from what i seen, none of our vombatants here has an answer dealing that

Well, some characters do have their methods of victory, after all. It just takes the right opponent in terms of power, skill, and moveset to beat them.

Anyhow, that’s grace.

I mean, most characters will be hit by it, but at the end of the day it’s a BFR ability lol, teleportation, intangibility, and a few other abilities can probably avoid it ending in a K.O.

Back