• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Froggytron

He/Him
A battle of hero pairs! Stick Gang heroes will face up against two famous anime protagonists, let the fight begin!
Important rules to mention:
  • The battle will take place in an 'endless, metal cube planet', in an FU's pocket dimension observing arena, having regular terrain on the surface (lakes/mountains/forests)
  • Win conditions: At least one party member of team A/B remains standing while both opposing team members are defeated. Otherwise, it's classified as Incon, to the next round will advance the team with more participants left standing in a reasonable time, or the team which did better (if both teams have 2 or 1 participant left, unable to be defeated in a reasonable time)
  • Other rules are stated in the tournament hub, so check those for better understanding, SBA for anything else, speed is equalized
  • The results (if non-stomp) will be written only on FC/OC profiles in this matchup!

Team A: []
Stickman Hero (Pre-Stick Gang Comics, Nightmare transformation allowed)
Bug Stickman (Pre-Stick Gang Comics, Poison Bombs Barrage allowed)

Team B: 3 [MintyBoi1, AnAverageUsername]
Naruto (Birth of the Ten-Tails’ Jinchūriki in Bijuu Mode)
Deku (One For All, 6-B)
Inconclusive: []

Last edited:
Reminder: If this matchup ends up being a stomp, it's fine to not add on profiles. Also, if at least one member of a team ends up undefeatable for the opponent team (flies non-stop while the opponent team can't fly/snipe him for example), on profiles will be written Incon result.

Deku gets one-shotted lmfao

Can Naruto deal with getting double-teamed by superheroes with 3 years of experience fighting villains?

Naruto would likely start by making a few Shadow Clones of himself, Deku would try for melee or Blackwhip

Deku gets one-shotted lmfao

Can Naruto deal with getting double-teamed by superheroes with 3 years of experience fighting villains?
What are the AP values here? And Deku has experience fighting people who can kill him with one touch (Overhaul Shigaraki) who also have more experience than him. He also has his mobility which can let him dodge relativistic bullets or move faster than them with Faux 100 and danger sense to warm him

As for Naruto he can reverse the odds with his Shadow Clones and also should be far more experienced being trained since he was a kid and having teaching from some of the greatest ninja alive including Jiraiya who he trained 3 straight years with. He beat Kakuzu, an immortal who’s about 91 with an incomplete jutsu that also did harm to himself 1v1. He also has Kurama to guide him if he’s in over his head and can sense negative emotions for a sort of precog.

Last edited:
I just realized this version of Naruto can create the whole Kurama avatar which is around mountain size

I just realized this version of Naruto can create the whole Kurama avatar which is around mountain size
Would that make him go past 6-B? Also, I'm pretty sure Naruto by himself has an experience advantage over the other group if said other group only has 3 years. Naruto has been a Shinobi for, what, 5 years by the time the war started?

What are the AP values here? And Deku has experience fighting people who can kill him with one touch (Overhaul Shigaraki) who also have more experience than him.
Shigaraki and Overhaul aren't ranged attackers.
He also has his mobility which can let him dodge relativistic bullets or move faster than them with Faux 100 and danger sense to warm him
Stickman Hero and Bug Stickman have Danmaku. Deku isn't an Undertale YouTuber; he can't dodge every projectile. He's going to slip up and get one-shotted.
The stickmen fought the Toe Mech Machine, which is 100+ m.

Btw SMH's Nightmare isn't restricted, which gives him High 6-B physicals and his Final Smash Ultimate attack, Solar Flare.

Shigaraki and Overhaul aren't ranged attackers.
Overhaul actually was more a ranged fighter and Shigaraki has his own ranged options in the manga. And yeah Danmaku but Deku could just fly away using Float and Fa Jin, and since this is the current manga version he can break out Gear Shift for more speed if he really needs it even if it only lasts 5 minutes.

Naruto still has clones, precog, and more experience/likely skill so these guys are gonna have a very hard time with him. He also resists poison and heats at the core of the sun even if I think Hero is hotter

Naruto and Deku would probably hit it off quite nicely and just have good morals/teamwork, no way either of them are letting the other get damaged. Naruto can throw some clones or chakra arms Izuku’s way for assistance like he did spreading them out during the war. And Deku could use Blackwhip on the clones to throw some massive rasengans towards the two if they try range.

Even if these guys have range, Deku has a smokescreen and Fa Jin to break his way in and Naruto has the advantages I said earlier. They could very well get into melee and do some insane damage.

And yeah Danmaku but Deku could just fly away using Float and Fa Jin, and since this is the current manga version he can break out Gear Shift for more speed if he really needs it even if it only lasts 5 minutes.
Both stickmen can also fly. Deku gets one-shotted immediately, no way around it.
Naruto still has clones, precog, and more experience/likely skill so these guys are gonna have a very hard time with him. He also resists poison and heats at the core of the sun even if I think Hero is hotter
Btw Nightmare allows SMH to one-shot Naruto as well. The bullets carry a blunt force, so Naruto still gets hit by 6-B+/High 6-B projectiles.

Both stickmen can also fly. Deku gets one-shotted immediately, no way around it.

But can they fly from one island to another in minutes? I think you’re underestimating Deku’s skill and speed here, including enhancements. He’s pretty smart he’d be able to tell if something like Hero’s fireballs can one shot him and adapt or just use Gear Shift for speed enhancements.

But can they fly from one island to another in minutes?
Yes, yes they can.
I think you’re underestimating Deku’s skill and speed here, including enhancements. He’s pretty smart he’d be able to tell if something like Hero’s fireballs can one shot him and adapt or just use Gear Shift for speed enhancements.
And I think you're underestimating the stickmen's skill here, including their own stat amps.

This match can't even happen anymore due to Stick Gang's new revision, which will likely take months.

68.9 Teratons for Hero and Bug, compared to 8.36 Teratons for Deku which increases by 5 times with Fa-Jin going up to 41.8 Teratons. So if Izuku powers up immediately he won't get one shot.

Naruto would likely start by making a few Shadow Clones of himself, Deku would try for melee or Blackwhip
Note that each fighter can summon at maximum 5 equally strong clones/summons within 2 minutes in this tourney, meaning during 2 minutes there can be only 5x Shadow Clones generated (the rule is set for Frogmen to not stomp by 40/80 clones).
68.9 Teratons for Hero and Bug, compared to 8.36 Teratons for Deku which increases by 5 times with Fa-Jin going up to 41.8 Teratons. So if Izuku powers up immediately he won't get one shot.
It seems Nightmare Form boosting Stickman Hero 5x times (344.52 Teratons of TNT) could one-shot Deku in melee even if Deku uses Fa-Jin right away. But with his dodging arsenal, it still doesn't seem guaranteed a hit will land on him, unless S.Hero uses AoE flames immediately.

Revisions made during matches can only be used after a review (unless it is minor like a spelling fix), but if it's going to take that long to update them anyway there are only 2 things I can see to do here.

1. Stick team forfeits and Naruto team advances automatically. The result will not be written. Rematch is possible after revisions are made.

2. We continue as is without any of the potential stick revisions getting involved, due to the rules of the tourney largely blocking updates. If said updates could be finished in a quick timeframe and don't make the match a stomp, then maybe it would be allowed, but if not we'd have to go with this or the other option.

We don't want to have to find a whole new team again, so if we can decide on what to do between these options that would be perfect. If we do need to find another team than we will, but that will extend the tourney time even further than it's been already.

Revisions made during matches can only be used after a review (unless it is minor like a spelling fix), but if it's going to take that long to update them anyway there are only 2 things I can see to do here.

1. Stick team forfeits and Naruto team advances automatically. The result will not be written. Rematch is possible after revisions are made.

2. We continue as is without any of the potential stick revisions getting involved, due to the rules of the tourney largely blocking updates. If said updates could be finished in a quick timeframe and don't make the match a stomp, then maybe it would be allowed, but if not we'd have to go with this or the other option.

We don't want to have to find a whole new team again, so if we can decide on what to do between these options that would be perfect. If we do need to find another team than we will, but that will extend the tourney time even further than it's been already.
I'd honestly say go with the first option, since from how you word this, the tournament has been going on for a while. But 2 is also alright.

I'd honestly say go with the first option, since from how you word this, the tournament has been going on for a while. But 2 is also alright.
Well I would rather go with option 2, given that we don’t want any team to move on unopposed either, and this matchup seemed interesting. Hopefully it’s possible to continue as is.

As for the timeframe, the tournament was first announced exactly a month ago today, if that means anything for how long it’s been going. The first match began around 2 weeks ago so in terms of matches on their own the pace has been pretty good actually. There’s no need to rush through any matches right now

However I will also say that we don’t want any individual match to take an extremely long time, since our plan is to have two threads going simultaneously for the tourney duration, which means the match after this one won’t be started until the match before this one ends, if that makes sense. And the one after that won’t start until this one ends

Yeah, I would personally prefer option 2 as well. If it won't be 'deal breaker' for @LeoEpicGamer8910 to argue with now older versions of *their characters (which possess great AP advantages in 6-B half, pretty much one shooting Deku with any attack particle), they can fight in this style further. If all of S.Hero and Bug Stickman's results on their pages "can't even happen anymore", it's not that big difference if results from this tournament are added to them as well. Doubt you will rematch every single one.

PS: All the Co-Op results can be replaced by new rematches in the future, being outside of a tournament, once your reviews are done. We did that with Abliter/Stage2 Frogman as well.

Last edited:
bruh
Yeah, I would personally prefer option 2 as well. If it won't be 'deal breaker' for @LeoEpicGamer8910 to argue with now older versions of his characters (which possess great AP advantages in 6-B half, pretty much one shooting Deku with any attack particle), they can fight in this style further. If all of S.Hero and Bug Stickman's results on their pages "can't even happen anymore", it's not that big difference if results from this tournament are added to them as well. Doubt you will rematch every single one.
I guess I could still argue the older versions of these guys.

Deku has his Mid Gauntlets and Iron Soles to greatly boost his durability so those will have to be worn out. Deku is used to dodging many attacks, Lady Nagant could snipe Shigaraki from kilometers away and he was able to avoid her from a far closer distance. Overhaul was sending tons of spikes at Deku just using the ground and Shigaraki has things like radio waves, air cannon, and rivet stab for projectiles. Danmaku can be a problem but unless these two are constantly spamming it, he can work around it.
Naruto and Deku would probably hit it off quite nicely and just have good morals/teamwork, no way either of them are letting the other get damaged. Naruto can throw some clones or chakra arms Izuku’s way for assistance like he did spreading them out during the war. And Deku could use Blackwhip on the clones to throw some massive rasengans towards the two if they try range.

Even if these guys have range, Deku has a smokescreen and Fa Jin to break his way in and Naruto has the advantages I said earlier. They could very well get into melee and do some insane damage.
Naruto is amazing at creating hordes of massive rasengans. Even if he’s limited to 5 clones every 2 minutes, that’s at least a few dozen meters wide. He also has Rasenshuriken which can expand and cut at the cellular level. Deku isn’t entirely unable to fight back given he has Air Force or Fa Jin to use kinetic energy to overpower an attack from Bug.

I honestly think Hero is gonna have to carry here as Bug’s poison is resisted by both opposing characters and they are both skilled enough in combat to heavily contend.

Poison Bombs AOE go brrrr

Seriously, Bug Stickman can pull his own weight with AOE Poison Bombs, and vines to restrain both, which they won't see coming because it comes from directly under them, and yes, I know Deku analytical prediction yadda yadda yadda, but predicting Lemillion coming from behind him is not the same as Bug Stickman's vines coming from below. Deku had time to see Lemillion's fighting style, whereas he literally has no idea who or what Bug Stickman is. From there, Nightmare Stickman Hero's Solar Flare melts both.

Naruto has experience with attacks from below, that’s how he beat Neji in the Chunin exams. Are the plants the vines come from alive, because I wonder if he’ll be able to sense those emotions. He could very well chop them down with Rasenshuriken. Deku also has Danger Sense and flight to avoid those if raw strength isn’t enough. Going off the image for Poison Bomb Barrage, Deku and Naruto could travel the distance they cover and avoid, Blackwhip will be able to save Naruto.

Pardon me
Deku has his Mid Gauntlets and Iron Soles to greatly boost his durability so those will have to be worn out. Deku is used to dodging many attacks, Lady Nagant could snipe Shigaraki from kilometers away and he was able to avoid her from a far closer distance. Overhaul was sending tons of spikes at Deku just using the ground and Shigaraki has things like radio waves, air cannon, and rivet stab for projectiles. Danmaku can be a problem but unless these two are constantly spamming it, he can work around it.
Is there in MHA a quirk that does classical bullet hell, that Deku was fighting against? Can't remember rn

Naruto has experience with attacks from below, that’s how he beat Neji in the Chunin exams. Are the plants the vines come from alive, because I wonder if he’ll be able to sense those emotions.
Yes. Bug Stickman's plants are "as healthy as they come."

Naruto and Deku basically counter everything the stickmen have. Looks stompish to me.

Back