• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the true Hero? (Stickman Hero Vs Javen) (Grace)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Stickman hero Was At An Hero's Convention With All Sorts Of Heroes He Was Holding His Fruit Punch While Looking Around For Someone in particular.
Stickman hero Saw Him He Quickly Sprinted Over there And There He Was.
Smh (Stickman Hero): "You Must Be Javen..."
Javen: "Oh Yeah And You Must Be The Stickman Hero!"
Smh: "So Mind If We Talk About Something...?"
Javen: "What Do You want to Talk About?"
Smh: "That Place You Nuked"
Javen: "Listen... I Was Fighting Someone Evil Ya Gotta Understand!"
Smh: "But You KILLED HUNDRED'S OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!"
Javen: "Listen Dude I'm Sorr-"
Stickman Hero Has Heard Enough He Crushed His Cup And Transformed Into An Nightmare As He Made His Way Towards Javen
The Everywhere Hero Only Gulped
Both Are 7-C
Anything above 7-C Is Restricted (Thanks @Froggytron)
Both Are 6 Feet Apart
Speed Is Equalized
Battle Takes inside An Place that looks like Comic Convention
Javen's Script Is Restricted
Battle Music

"I was taught to do good because it's what a hero does, but the tournament is teaching everyone that they should do it for fame and glory! Heroes and villains should be judged by their actions, not their fighting power!":

"No Matter Where You Are or Where You're at You Always Will Have Someone to Protect you!": 4

Queen Vacteria Somehow Wins(Incon):

THIS IS GONNA BE AN ANIMATION IN THE FUTURE

Last edited:
Since The Simple Hero Has No weapons Javen Starts by going up to Smh and Tries to Start a Combo on him

Yeah, SMH will start with Fire Barrage to Great Fireball, so Javen probably gets a bunch of fire in his face in the very start of the fight.
Oofy, Since Javen Has Toon Force He'll Pull A Bat From Hammerspace And Swing at the fireballs sending the fire balls back at Smh

Yeah, Welp His Bat Is Screwed But that won't stop Javen And He'll use Energy Manipulation and Use Danmaku On The Guy Who's Barber is Paid 1 penny a hour
Honestly his barber must be pretty damn good at his job to get that specific shape every time for over 3 years without fail.

In that case, Stickman Hero will probably take flight and try to snipe Javen from above.

I meant LS, not AP

Bro really told SMH to check his privilege

Stickman Hero attempts to fly behind him and do the same thing.
I forgot to add sound, text Manipulation for javen he would say SHUT up and it became large text that would Hit the opponent but that can be added later
"What, Are You Saying That Heroes Can't Commit Crimes?"

Javen Would Use Power-Ups and change into water Javen And Take Out the fire

Last edited:
Water has a boiling point of 100° C. Stickman Hero's flames are 1200° C.
Yeah that's gonna be bad Javen Would See that And Dodge The attack Javen Would Then Say: "How The Heck Is That Fire So Powerful agasint My Water???" Before Trying To Pull Another Nuking Disney Springs thing

Could he do that while under attack by Stickman Hero going Hand-to-Hand?
I don't think so he'd get on fire (Regenration would help heal him though) But Javen Would Catch on And Join in on the H2H and If He Gets A Good hit On Smh He'd Grab An Metal Bat And Try To Break Smh's Legs

I don't think so he'd get on fire (Regenration would help heal him though) But Javen Would Catch on And Join in on the H2H and If He Gets A Good hit On Smh He'd Grab An Metal Bat And Try To Break Smh's Legs
While SMH is weaker, I doubt he'd let Javen get a good hit on him. After realizing Javen tanks fire through regen, he'll try to incap him. How much experience does Javen have? SMH has about a year in this key.

While SMH is weaker, I doubt he'd let Javen get a good hit on him. After realizing Javen tanks fire through regen, he'll try to incap him. How much experience does Javen have? SMH has about a year in this key.
He Started Being A Fighter 5 months ago (Aka Fighting Colton) So That won't be much help for Javen

When Dr. Menace Attacks When He Was 9-12 He'd Actually foil his plans Via Accidently Destroying Around His Inventions

Last edited:
Okay, so Stickman Hero's experience edge could potentially help him incap Javen.
That Would Help But I Have Four More arguments

1st Argument:
  • HammerSpace (Javen's main Gag Is That He Can Take Out anything He Wants From His Pockets)
(Javen Could Potentially just keep on throwing out more Things That Could Possibly Overwhelm Or Even Kill Smh
2nd Argument:
Same As 1st Argument But Javen Has More Stuff To Work With Like Making An Anti-Smh spray which knocks smh out
3rd Argument:
It Has A Good Range Of Ten Ft. And Could Possibly Trap Smh's Soul
4th Argument:
Javen Could Convince Smh To Not Incap Him And They Could Work Things Out.

Guys... I Made Another Thread Cause Of The MatchMaking thread

Back