• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t think this is a stomp but Naruto and Deku have things tipping the scale in their favor. As for one shotting, Deku’s gear increases his durability so he likely wouldn’t be taken out that easily.

Leo already basically said they think is a Team B victory. Deku is built for dodging on top of having monstrous endurance and Naruto has clones, precog, substitution jutsu, and endurance on top

Leo already basically said they think is a Team B victory. Deku is built for dodging on top of having monstrous endurance and Naruto has clones, precog, substitution jutsu, and endurance on top
These are fair arguments. There is just one final question, Bug Stickman has durability listed Country Level+ while Stickman Hero's durability gets boosted into Large Country Level by Nightmare Form (if equal to AP, that would be 344.52 Teratons of TNT durability), can they take them down before their stamina depletes? At least Deku will do small damage here to S.Hero.

These are fair arguments. There is just one final question, Bug Stickman has durability listed Country Level+ while Stickman Hero's durability gets boosted into Large Country Level by Nightmare Form (if equal to AP, that would be 344.52 Teratons of TNT durability), can they take them down before their stamina depletes? At least Deku will do small damage here to S.Hero.
Before who's stamina depletes? Hero's? Didn't Deku fight for like, a few weeks with barely if at all any sleep? And I'm sure the Naruto war went on for a while, so Naruto has some stamina as well.

Before who's stamina depletes? Hero's? Didn't Deku fight for like, a few weeks with barely if at all any sleep? And I'm sure the Naruto war went on for a while, so Naruto has some stamina as well.
I meant like holding Fa-Jin for all the time. But you are right, Team B's stamina also seems to be greater.

Team B FRA

He went a month without sleep and was fighting assassins plus any villain he came across. He literally used Blackwhip to hold his battered body up so he could walk, he’s a demon. And yeah the Great Ninja War was 3 days with like no rest

Back