• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the true hero? Rematch! (Stickman hero vs Javen) (grace)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
After their first encounter
Stickman hero was put in an hospital for some safety measures to make sure Javen didn't break his bones or something worse.
To make it up to the simple hero, Javen decided to be the temporary leader of the stick gang,
So then here we are...
Stickman hero and Javen can be seen talking to one another
Javen: "So then I saved Eric at the last second! and he asked me: "Why?" And I said "I'm an hero not an monster!""
Smh: "That was a surprising act of heroicness Javen. good job!"
Javen: "So... Do you wanna fight again?"
Smh: "Listen I don't fight for fun I fight to save people!"
Javen: "Aw come on, Just this once?"
Smh: "Fine... But listen I know exactly know how you work now!"
Javen: "Alright this shall be fun!"
Both Are Low 7-C
Anything above Low 7-C Is Restricted
Both Are 2 meters Apart
Speed Is Equalized
Battle Takes Place at Beach city from steven universe (Specifically the beach)
Javen's Script Is Restricted
Stickman hero has prior knowledge on Javen
whilst Javen does not
Win conditions is Incap, k.o, and anything else that doesn't result in death cause it's an friendly spar
Battle Music

"You can make it different You can make it right You can make it better We don't have to fight!": 3

"..People used to say the same kind of things about me.. Goofball, Wingnut, Knucklehead McSpazatron.. But every day.. I get back up and say two words: "I'm... ready":

"PLUS ULTRA!" (Incon):

Last edited:
Alright, as explained in previous threads, SMH has a decent skill advantage here, can boost basically all of his stats by 2x with Flame Body, which takes away the AP advantage Javen previously had. Along with forcefields to block Javen's attacks and simultaneously burn him. Javen has no heat resistance, so fire would be extremely dangerous. SMH could also just run up to Javen (superior mobility in Flame Body) and go for the grapple, and he is over 100 billion times stronger in LS (no, I'm not exaggerating).

Alright, as explained in previous threads, SMH has a decent skill advantage here, can boost basically all of his stats by 2x with Flame Body, which takes away the AP advantage Javen previously had. Along with forcefields to block Javen's attacks and simultaneously burn him. Javen has no heat resistance, so fire would be extremely dangerous.
Even though Javen's standard tactics is to go up and Combo the opponent Javen would immediatly use rocket boosters to fly up and spawn multiple clones of him to do his job then think on what to do next he'll then use the cloud power up to make tornadoes to hit smh with and even if the fire did hit Javen he restored himself from being an atom and smh has no regen negation so Javen would be perfectly fine.
SMH could also just run up to Javen (superior mobility in Flame Body) and go for the grapple, and he is over 100 billion times stronger in LS (no, I'm not exaggerating).
Javen could just split his face into four and take smh's soul (Tho fun fact he'd give it back to smh since they are friends and this is an friendly spar), or he could just melt into an puddle then move away whilst in the puddle form in order to regen himself. since he is getting manhandled
(also Javen's planned to get an new ls but I doubt it's going to be bigger than smh's)

W Music Taste

At a glance, Javen definitely has a abilities & hax advantage with that toon force of his and also superior regeneration, and much more. Although, Stickman hero is probably smart enough to keep his distance from javen considering he has prior knowledge of all his abilities. With that superior range of his, Javen is going to have trouble dealing with it, although i think it wouldn't be a game over for him toon force and regeneration go brrrrr

Watching

Even though Javen's standard tactics is to go up and Combo the opponent Javen would immediatly use rocket boosters to fly up and spawn multiple clones of him to do his job then think on what to do next he'll then use the cloud power up to make tornadoes to hit smh with and even if the fire did hit Javen he restored himself from being an atom and smh has no regen negation so Javen would be perfectly fine.
SMH could just avoid clones or block them with fire shields and fly up to Javen with superior agility and restrain him
Javen could just split his face into four and take smh's soul (Tho fun fact he'd give it back to smh since they are friends and this is an friendly spar), or he could just melt into an puddle then move away whilst in the puddle form in order to regen himself. since he is getting manhandled
and you called my characters brutal. No, he couldn't. SMH has superior durability with Flame Body, and he could just camp until Javen isn't in puddle form anymore.

Also assuming Javen stays on the ground while in puddle form, SMH could just fly up high and Javen wouldn't be able to touch him. He could also just spam Great Fireballs the second Javen returns to his normal form.

Anyways, bump

Also assuming Javen stays on the ground while in puddle form, SMH could just fly up high and Javen wouldn't be able to touch him. He could also just spam Great Fireballs the second Javen returns to his normal form.

Anyways, bump
Yeah he does, Also imma change the win conditions to incap, ko whatever that stuff is lol,
Javen would and immediately turn back into normal once he sees SMH fly up though he will just use his imagination hax to make the fireballs sentient and convince them to go get an life (Aka go away from the battle field) then he'll keep on making clones of himself till' there are hundreds-thousands of them and go after SMH then he'll go use imagination hax to think up an safe bunker for himself

Javen would and immediately turn back into normal once he sees SMH fly up though he will just use his imagination hax to make the fireballs sentient and convince them to go get an life (Aka go away from the battle field)
Would he be able to convince every single one SMH throws at him? He can produce dozens in less than a second. From the way it seems, Javen has to individually talk to each fireball, and at the rate they would be traveling at him, he shouldn't be able to convince a single one, and he'd get hit by every single one, leaving him severely injured.
then he'll keep on making clones of himself till' there are hundreds-thousands of them and go after SMH then he'll go use imagination hax to think up an safe bunker for himself
Are the clones like canon Infinite? (They die in one hit) If so, SMH can just use his fire widespread like a flamethrower and take down each. Conventional bunkers should be easily destroyed by these two, so SMH should just be able to destroy it and damage Javen with it.

Would he be able to convince every single one SMH throws at him? He can produce dozens in less than a second. From the way it seems, Javen has to individually talk to each fireball, and at the rate they would be traveling at him, he shouldn't be able to convince a single one, and he'd get hit by every single one, leaving him severely injured.
Javen is an fast talker so he'll get each one even if he did get hit Javen's regen says hahaha no. And Regens him
Are the clones like canon Infinite? (They die in one hit) If so, SMH can just use his fire widespread like a flamethrower and take down each. Conventional bunkers should be easily destroyed by these two, so SMH should just be able to destroy it and damage Javen with it.
No he's better then infinite (despite infinite being on an higher tier lol) so the clones die in 20 hits
What are conventional bunkers?
Edit: nvm
Javen's regen kicks in and he summons even more clones and summons SMH clones as well.

Javen is an fast talker so he'll get each one even if he did get hit Javen's regen says hahaha no. And Regens him
Javen's regen kicks in and he summons even more clones and summons SMH clones as well.
Extreme heat can negate regeneration, especially against opponents with no resistance.
No he's better then infinite (despite infinite being on an higher tier lol) so the clones die in 20 hits
What qualifies as a hit when it comes to flamethrower-like fire?

If that's the case then Javen is sort of screwed and SMH could just use the beginning strategy of using Flame Body speed amps to get up close and restrain Javen. Voting Half-Hair.
I mean he could easily revert to puddle form but it's not to say hero just waits it out and does it again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again and AGAIN Javen's sheer willpower will allow him to thrive, though he'll get annoyed and call off the fight and say Smh is the winner
Ripoff fregley according to Javen playz fra

Aight time to continue to call leaf man non-sonic /hj, also if Javen's Old win against smh gets replaced he'll only have 1 win and 6 losses (Bro is fr becoming the She-hulk of fc/oc)
But don't worry I have several plans for the stickman hero (Not Smh)

Aight time to continue to call leaf man non-sonic /hj, also if Javen's Old win against smh gets replaced he'll only have 1 win and 6 losses (Bro is fr becoming the She-hulk of fc/oc)
Ah, the pain of having an OP character but everyone else's is more OP. I know it all too well.

Back