• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Froggytron

He/Him
A battle of 2 commander summoners of various technologies put against a duo of immerse friendship from inverted fate! Battle of ideologies
Important rules to mention:
  • The battle will take place in an 'endless, metal cube planet', in an FU's pocket dimension observing arena, having regular terrain on the surface (lakes/mountains/forests)
  • Win conditions: At least one party member of team A/B remains standing while both opposing team members are defeated. Otherwise, it's classified as Incon, to the next round will advance the team with more participants left standing in a reasonable time, or the team which did better (if both teams have 2 or 1 participant left, unable to be defeated in a reasonable time)
  • Other rules are stated in the tournament hub, so check those for better understanding, SBA for anything else, speed is equalized
  • The results won't be written at character profiles!

Team A: []

Team B: []
Inconclusive: []

Stage4 Frogman and Hetace could likely start as in the previous round, yet given that Frisk and Papyrus start by convincing their enemy to stop fighting, it seems team B would let them make the first move. I am not sure if there is a genocide route in inverted fate, but if I count with Frisk and Papyrus being kind souls fighting with kindness, at least Frogman won't feel much urge to attack them in the first place, he would just observe. Wonder what Dr.Detace would do.

Ye, no Geno Route, Frisk really only attacks when they're being tricked into doing so (Vs. Asgore), have no other options (Vs. Undyne) or when they're PISSED (Vs. 6 Souls Flowey)
Papyrus also always covers the fight button if Frisk attacks too much in the playable fights
Interesting strategy, why the attack at Undyne was so great when Frisk was lv.1 btw?
Stage4 Frogman and Hetace could likely start as in the previous round, yet given that Frisk and Papyrus start by convincing their enemy to stop fighting, it seems team B would let them make the first move. I am not sure if there is a genocide route in inverted fate, but if I count with Frisk and Papyrus being kind souls fighting with kindness, at least Frogman won't feel much urge to attack them in the first place, he would just observe. Wonder what Dr.Detace would do.
Still, how would they react upon team B observing and patiently waiting for them to make a move, having no real hostility against them?

Interesting strategy, why the attack at Undyne was so great when Frisk was lv.1 btw?
Frisk did as much damage as they did because they were letting out all their emotions, basically exploiting her fragility against negative intent. The amount of fear and pent up hate, anger, and aggression from Frisk and Chara combined toward Undyne, coupled with their survival instinct of not wanting to die forever, made it a one-shot.
Still how would they react upon team B observing and patiently waiting for them to make a move, having no real hostility against them?
Toriel and Entity of Emptiness kinda did that, but Frisk n Papyrus kinda knew the lads there

(how did I forget to reply for so long)
Toriel and Entity of Emptiness kinda did that, but Frisk n Papyrus kinda knew the lads there
I could see Frogman and Hetace reacting similarly to Entity of Emptiness (with no sadness or disappointment tho), just starting a chat with them, as winning isn't Frogmen's main goal, probably Hetace's either

Team B's fighting morale seems to depend heavily on seeing injustice or someone attacking them (then they can be extremely violent in fight), otherwise there are a peaceful creatures, meaning they won't give much hate, anger, and aggression to Frisk for 999999 attack

Dunno how to decide this match to be fair

Maybe we should assume that the characters are here to battle, even if it isn’t in character. I’m sure both teams have good ways to fight without killing

Back