• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tournament Hub / Tournament Bracket
For the second match, we have two skilled 7-B fighters, Cinner, the supreme duelist, and GGesom, the tournament goer of varying verses, teaming together to face off with the interesting pair of Painis Cupcake, the superhuman soldier, and Batman the Lord of Order. The winner advances to face the winner of Scarlet Witch/Hulk vs. Weather Report /Apocalypse. Rules to remember:
  • The battle will take place in an 'endless, metal cube planet', in an FU's pocket dimension observing arena, having regular terrain on the surface (lakes/mountains/forests)
  • Win conditions: At least one party member of team A/B remains standing while both opposing team members are defeated. Otherwise, it's classified as Incon, to the next round will advance the team with more participants left standing in a reasonable time, or the team which did better (if both teams have 2 or 1 participant left, unable to be defeated in a reasonable time)
  • Other rules are stated in the tournament hub, so check those for better understanding, SBA for anything else
  • As the AP and durability of the participants in this match are equalized, the results won't be written on their profiles!
Team A: []
Cinner (Key4)
GGesom (Key2, Full Knowledge Remembered)
Team B: []
Painis Cupcake (Extended Canon (Post-2014), Key3)
Batman (Lord of Order, Key2)
Inconclusive: []

GGesom, being a careful tactician swordsman in key2, would first read all information (namely their most dangerous attacks) by having his sword pointed to the side they are located. In key2, this process will be extremely quick. Upon that, he bases the decision of fighting style.

Limited Law Manipulation of Painis Cupcake would render 'GGe maze' pointless (its wall rules etc would be bypassed + Painis owns a shovel to further break dirt walls). übercharge boosted form of Painis Cupcake will be a giant danger at close melee. Batman possesses many ranged weapons (miniguns, countless rocket types, etc) rendering unmoving buildings out of first useless, his most dangerous move would be Big Brother Eye creating a multiversal portal to BFR them.

GGesom will then start by creating an air-ship made out of hardened ground, which he will control flying thanks to powerful wind currents,
to circle around their enemies and dodge Batman's ranged projectiles. While creating the ship, GGesom will tell Cinner all the information listed above and attempt to convince Cinner to join the ship, so they can snipe Painis Cupcake first. There will be hardened earth ammunition in the ship to fire with Life-line swings at their opponents.

It’s definitely interesting enough to work, Cinner would go along with the sniping strategy. Precise aiming on the rock pellets could be an easy way to avoid the melee based Painis, and if needed he could always come down for a Metal Crush or Shield Piercer with the added momentum of coming from the sky.

Then the first move of Team A is 100% described, the question now is, how will Painis Cupcake and Batman react to this? Can they deal with sniping rocks from the air and 5x stat-boosted Metal Crush or Shield Piercer of Cinner (used to KO weakened opponent teammate, in Pure Form)?

Cinner has his Pure Form for that boost but I don’t see why he’d activate it off the jump
As Painis Cupcake's übercharge boost is described to "stomp those who a few seconds ago stomped him", it would be dangerous to jump at them even if Painis Cupcake got weakened. Another option would be to wait till übercharge runs out... but I have no clue how long that would take

GGesom can share all this info with Cinner due to his advanced information analysis in key2

That’s true, I can see Cinner tapping into it briefly for the aerial attack once he’s done sniping

Assuming that speed equalized (because with how different everyone's speed is, that being the only unequalized stat would be insane), where everyone's speed gets equalized to the slowest fighter with speed amps being decreased with the same multiplier, this means everyone's speed be Hypersonic at minimum based on Painis Cupcake. Given that he's even faster when just sliding on the floor (calcs for the first key would make the sliding provide a 1.7x speed amp), this would allow him to cross the 60m starting distance in merely (or less than) 0.01875 seconds.

I don't know how exactly fast the air-ship is being created, but if neither opponent has Enhanced Senses and GGesom has enough time to speak before the ship is finished (Speed of Sound or Transonic), Painis Cupcake should be able to slide over before the ship gets off the ground and fight both combatants there. He's probably going to do that as he's dealt with flying enemies (that have defeated him) before and he is a melee combat-oriented character, allowing the enemies to get an obvious height advantage would be very bad for him.

And if we're speaking about AP amps, Painis Cupcake goes from 100 Gigatons in base to 1.25 Petatons with the Übercharge (I know AP and Dura is equalized, but it doesn't stop this from giving an exact value for the amp multiplier). At minimum, this would grant a multiplier roughly in the millions with the values I provided just before and it goes even higher if we're assuming the cannibal is Large Town in base.

Of course, this power boost isn't something he activates willingly and is usually activated when the opponent thinks he is defeated (like being crushed under a big rock or tripping over while entangled in rope) and via immense rage and thus he won't be able to use it strategically. However I do think Batman will be able to assist Painis Cupcake in areas that he might not be able to do alone, especially with his Super Genius intellect, teleportation, multiple forms of flight and probably much more.

Assuming that speed equalized (because with how different everyone's speed is, that being the only unequalized stat would be insane), where everyone's speed gets equalized to the slowest fighter with speed amps being decreased with the same multiplier, this means everyone's speed be Hypersonic at minimum based on Painis Cupcake. Given that he's even faster when just sliding on the floor (calcs for the first key would make the sliding provide a 1.7x speed amp), this would allow him to cross the 60m starting distance in merely (or less than) 0.01875 seconds.

I don't know how exactly fast the air-ship is being created, but if neither opponent has Enhanced Senses and GGesom has enough time to speak before the ship is finished (Speed of Sound or Transonic), Painis Cupcake should be able to slide over before the ship gets off the ground and fight both combatants there. He's probably going to do that as he's dealt with flying enemies (that have defeated him) before and he is a melee combat-oriented character, allowing the enemies to get an obvious height advantage would be very bad for him.

And if we're speaking about AP amps, Painis Cupcake goes from 100 Gigatons in base to 1.25 Petatons with the Übercharge (I know AP and Dura is equalized, but it doesn't stop this from giving an exact value for the amp multiplier). At minimum, this would grant a multiplier roughly in the millions with the values I provided just before and it goes even higher if we're assuming the cannibal is Large Town in base.

Of course, this power boost isn't something he activates willingly and is usually activated when the opponent thinks he is defeated (like being crushed under a big rock or tripping over while entangled in rope) and via immense rage and thus he won't be able to use it strategically. However I do think Batman will be able to assist Painis Cupcake in areas that he might not be able to do alone, especially with his Super Genius intellect, teleportation, multiple forms of flight and probably much more.
All stats are equal including speed of course, so no need to worry

If Painis makes it in his range before the ship is complete, Cinner could try and hold him off while GG makes it and execute the strategy. The Ubercharge is threatening but I don’t know how exactly his rage would be activated, so Cinner’s skill and extensions could let him hold Painis back. He’s specialized in avoiding or blocking attacks.

Would Batman also be trying to cross the distance at the start of the fight or sticking in the back as support? If he does assist Painis in melee then GG would probably need to assist in some way for the strategy to be pulled off.

Pretty much yeah, GG picks the range option just to escape ubercharge, even if Painis probably won't use it at the very start. Despite not having telepathy, with GGesom and Cinner's Hypersonic reaction speed, the "talking communication" should be at least Hypersonic too. The ship will be created rather quickly while Cinner blocks first Painis Cupcake's attacks, GGesom can furthermore help with Floowing footwork style of his legs to confuse Painis directly and force him to send melee attacks mostly into empty space, rather than at Cinner. Then GG and Cinner can jump in the ship while massive air currents will be used to unexpectedly blow Painis Cupcake away and gain a big distance.

It of course also matters which strategy Batman will use at the start, but a miniature Wind Symphony (orchestra) technique could be used to deflect ranged projectiles away inside of wind currents, while the ship is building, resulting in the ship being done a little % later.

Batman's starting strategy is to sneak up and KO the opponent.

Does Batman have his speed and strength vials restricted? His strength vial gives him a single High 3-A attack (If it misses, that's his chance gone) and his speed vial increases his speed to MFTL+ levels.

I see, but he's very good in H2H combat, and has some trickery up his sleeve too.

Does Batman have his speed and strength vials restricted? His strength vial gives him a single High 3-A attack (If it misses, that's his chance gone) and his speed vial increases his speed to MFTL+ levels.
Extra equipment won’t be allowed for any of the fighters outside of the summon/duplication rule

Between Cinner’s comparable skill/acrobatics, resistances, and heat manipulation, Batman seems to be at a disadvantage going into a straight up confrontation with him. Painis Cupcake fighting him at the same time would make things difficult, but GG has options to do the same for the opposing team.
GGesom can furthermore help with Floowing footwork style of his legs to confuse Painis directly and force him to send melee attacks mostly into empty space, rather than at Cinner. Then GG and Cinner can jump in the ship while massive air currents will be used to unexpectedly blow Painis Cupcake away and gain a big distance.

It of course also matters which strategy Batman will use at the start, but a miniature Wind Symphony (orchestra) technique could be used to deflect ranged projectiles away inside of wind currents, while the ship is building, resulting in the ship being done a little % later.
Since Batman is going for melee the wind may not even be needed, though it could still help with whatever ranged things he has on him. The ship is gonna get built pretty quickly which’ll put Team B at even more if a disadvantage. Painis will be stuck on the ground and Batman doesn’t have very reliable options. If he teleports onto the ship, he’s dealing with a 2v1 against exceptionally skilled fighters and the Batwing could be beaten out with Cinner’s sniping/defensive options and GG’s earth, electricity, and air manipulation.

Extra equipment won’t be allowed for any of the fighters outside of the summon/duplication rule
*exceptions can be made of course, I would have at least considered the High 3-A attack (if no AoE), but given that Panis Cupcake is able to boost himself a million times at least for a while. Being 99% melee with 1 mid-range attack is already enough in this team and having million+ strength stats boost. The speed would then be a complete blitz, able to take out 99% or 100% of participants before they have a single thought...

Painis will be stuck on the ground and Batman doesn’t have very reliable options. If he teleports onto the ship, he’s dealing with a 2v1 against exceptionally skilled fighters and the Batwing could be beaten out with Cinner’s sniping/defensive options and GG’s earth, electricity, and air manipulation.
Precisely, if Batman goes for a sneaking strategy, he will only be at a disadvantage here. Panis sure will be angered soon from the sniping shots and Air strikes made from far (making air around Painis stabbing him everywhere like knives), he will be forced to activate übercharge soon. Yet as the Ship will be floating really high at this point, even his one mid-ranged attack won't hit. Batman has a really low chance of beating them on the ship alone, even with flying technology or teleportation.

I can only see 2 dangerous scenarios. Panis (boosted by übercharge with millions of power boosts) able of jumping at the Ship from the land. The other would be Batman teleporting übercharge Panis at the ship. Then GG with Cinner would be forced to use their evading skills to not get killed instantly, and forced to create an additional plan. But if that isn't the case, I can see GG and Cinner slowly winning after übercharge runs out.

Could Batman’s teleportation do that? His normal teleport seems to only work on himself and portals are said to open to another part of the multiverse so I wonder if he could precisely aim it there

It's standard equipment. Yeah, it's not AoE based either, and if the attack misses, that's the use over. The speed vial only lasts 5 seconds, but yeah, considering it's MFTL+, that's still a lot of time

Last edited:
It's standard equipment. Yeah, it's not AoE based either, and if the attack misses, that's the use over. The speed vial only lasts 5 seconds, but yeah, considering it's MFTL+, that's still a lot of time
Ah, alright, I think froggy suggested that they be restricted anyway because painis already has a millions times boost to his stats

Batman skill is a lot better than you're suggesting. He has combat experience lasting decades, and defeated superhumans with a wide range of powers. He's trained in almost every known martial arts, plus his armour heavily reduces kinetic based attacks.

I think that building the ship will be hard to build with 3 flying vehicles shooting at him. Even if it does get built, it will probably get shot down with the amount of firepower they're packing.

Batman also can amplify his gloves with Fire , Ice, Poison, Electricity (I know some of these are resisted). His rockets also carry similar ordinance (Poison, Napalm, Ice, Electricity, and Explosive). He also heals everytime he attacks (Himself only), has sleeping powder that he can use to KO, and security orbs he can summon (10 in reserve).

As far as Batman's portal goes, it does need a while to create bigger portals, but yeah, it needs him forcing them through there, and he only uses it when they're weakened (to be easily able to lock them up), or as a last desperate resort when he knows there's nothing else he can do.

Batman is one of the best, but these two combined could for sure pose a threat like one of the Robins. GG is a verse hopper so I’m sure he’s seen enough different kinds of combatants to compare to him, and Cinner has been training for most of his life as well as fighting plenty of warriors with decades more experience than him.

Also when would Batman have summoned all his vehicles if he instantly tried to sneak up on them? And as for the firepower, Cinner has his forcefields and Metal Whirlwind blocking while GG has wind to turn attacks right back or electricity and earth to stop them all together, not to mention Void Shield which can stop projectiles all together if he tries poison or explosives.

Like said half of Batman’s elements are resisted by Cinner meaning there’s a 1/2 chance he tries something that doesn’t work letting Cinner eat it up and counterattack before he can change. He has options to avoid Batman healing himself with direct contact too. And yeah no exact measure for sleep powder and orbs but those can be fought off and avoided.

Batman perhaps could overpower both Cinner or GG 1:1 with his equipment and fighting style, but when Painis gets stuck on the ground and Batman on 99% cant teleport him there, GG + Cinner have the upper hand (further it is harder to attack on a castle than to defend it, the ship being really similar to a castle there).
I think that building the ship will be hard to build with 3 flying vehicles shooting at him. Even if it does get built, it will probably get shot down with the amount of firepower they're packing.
Batman with 3 flying vehicles shooting at GG building the ship is a fair point, but he doesn't possess precognition or information analysis of such a degree to see GG's plans, Batman would likely start with the sneaking strategy while Painis rushes at them straight on, hoping to catch them off guard while they are dealing with him. But before Batman can sneak from behind, the ship will already be high in the air. Unless Painis still has some trick on his sleeve, I see GG+Cinner winning there with the sniping strategy.

I don't see how sniping is an auto win. If they're just going to sit there, then that just literally makes it easier for Batman to open a portal on them. You also make it sound as if they can't just board the thing, or happily just blow it up. I already mentioned that Batman heavily resists kinetic attacks as well, so sniping him from range isn't going to be easy, doubly so if he's teleporting around.

They wouldn’t need to stay stationary, it is a ship afterall. Batman or Painis going on the ship alone seems like the only possible option since if one gets up with a portal the ship’ll move before the next can get on, and in the time to make a second portal the intruder could be beaten down or knocked off by combined powers of GG and Cinner. I’m also wondering if Batman even can open a portal on them, the page just says he can go to other universes, not precisely aim.

Painis may be a threat with his ubercharge but I don’t know why Batman would assume he’s more capable than himself and send him first given his demeanor. It’s also unknown if Painis could get up without Batman’s assistance. There’s previously mentioned problems with just blowing it up too, the mobility and defenses on the ship would be crazy, Cinner and GG don’t have to pilot full time since it’s being carried by wind.

Batman could very well dodge for a time but GG has superhuman stamina and Cinner shouldn’t be too far behind Batman’s Extremely High rating. If he doesn’t push his offense which is already extremely hard he could run out of steam first.

If Painis makes it in his range before the ship is complete, Cinner could try and hold him off while GG makes it and execute the strategy. Cinner’s skill and extensions could let him hold Painis back. He’s specialized in avoiding or blocking attacks.
Painis Cupcake is quite skilled in combat as well. From being able to evenly fight with Seeman at his best, who can predict events 1000 years in the future via pure intellect, and defeat Christian Brutal Sniper, who's skilled in all kinds of melee weaponry and is capable of casually using a mallet like a golf club to launch a head directly at an invisible spy, instantly killing him, and hit off-screen targets just by throwing away his weapon without looking (CBS also fought Seeman as well)

Speaking of 1000 years, Painis Cupcake is established to have existed prior to encountering Seeman, meaning he has +1000 years of experience. Cinner seems to have about a year of experience and GGesom is... well their age or intelligence section doesn't really give a lot of info for this.
The Ubercharge is threatening but I don’t know how exactly his rage would be activated.
Actually I just remembered that in more recent videos that Painis Cupcake does display the ability to activate it manually, though he was already quite upset at that time anyway. Do with that as you will I guess?
GGesom can furthermore help with Floowing footwork style of his legs to confuse Painis directly and force him to send melee attacks mostly into empty space, rather than at Cinner. Then GG and Cinner can jump in the ship while massive air currents will be used to unexpectedly blow Painis Cupcake away and gain a big distance.
Considering the cannibal's ability to stalemate someone who can predict events thousands of years in the future, I doubt that Floowing footwork will effect him that much.

Also could GGesom's air currents really blow Painis Cupcake away when he has Class K in base (with his über granting him even higher strength) while GGesom requires potions to reach the same level? Even then, Painis Cupcake can just create massive explosions with physical attacks and shockwaves just by entering his übercharge, which should easily disrupt such currents of air (blowing up the airship too, I guess).
It’s also unknown if Painis could get up without Batman’s assistance.
I'm not really a big fan of additions or CRTs occuring in the middle of versus threads, but Painis Cupcake does display capabilities of flight in the video used to justify his explosion manipulation. However he is more consistently shown to not have such an ability and just really good ground and wall mobility.

You could probably restrict this if it's too unfair, it's probably gonna be a "possibly" ability anyways. I'll probably have to check if he has any other forms of vertical mobility, though it will probably happen after the tournament.

Speaking of 1000 years, Painis Cupcake is established to have existed prior to encountering Seeman, meaning he has +1000 years of experience. Cinner seems to have about a year of experience and GGesom is... well their age or intelligence section doesn't really give a lot of info for this.
Cinner has closer to 12 years of experience plus the training with Kaint and tournament fights consisting of a seasoned pirate, extremely skilled assassin even for a clan full of them, military trained sniper, a guy who can change his weapon on command, and High-Flyer who was entirely unpredictable with his grapple and agility letting him basically fly all over the place. He is very dedicated to combat. And as for GG, I think an exact estimate on his chronological age since he maintains knowledge from past deaths would be extremely helpful here. Still those are very very solid feats listed for Painis, that combined with 1000+ years experience it’ll definitely be hard for Cinner to win straight up. Still the main goal is to avoid that by holding Painis and Batman off long enough for the ship to be built which I believe can happen. Cinner has his extension to push back against Painis and to gain some distance. He can be pretty talkative, though he’s gotten more serious in his 4th key and I don’t think he’d say something extremely upsetting, that’s not his thing.

Also could GGesom's air currents really blow Painis Cupcake away when he has Class K in base (with his über granting him even higher strength) while GGesom requires potions to reach the same level? Even then, Painis Cupcake can just create massive explosions with physical attacks and shockwaves just by entering his übercharge, which should easily disrupt such currents of air (blowing up the airship too, I guess).
Thanks for the advanced reply! Given that this half of the tournament is equalized, the shockwaves won't cause enormous trouble, until übercharge is turned on, by which time they will already be in the ship. The wind currents will be equalized as well.
I'm not really a big fan of additions or CRTs occuring in the middle of versus threads, but Painis Cupcake does display capabilities of flight in the video used to justify his explosion manipulation. However he is more consistently shown to not have such an ability and just really good ground and wall mobility.
After watching the clip, Painis sure can fly, but it seems only at lower distances. The ship strategy will manage to avoid him if in a decent height.
And as for GG, I think an exact estimate on his chronological age since he maintains knowledge from past deaths would be extremely helpful here.
GGesom's origin starts in FU, where he was constructed by a genial FU scientist general, constructing a biologically weaker clone of himself to travel verses and gain experience for him. Given that FU (the latest one) has existed for more than 400 000 years, even if GGesom was sent at its later era, GGesom would have at least dozens of thousands of years of experience, if not more. And as GGesom is in key2, most of his knowledge from past lives is remembered (the combat one), giving GGesom the upper hand in direct combat against Painis Cupcake after his übercharge runs out.

Upon Painis loss of übercharge, Cinner will be deployed from the ship and attempt to KO tired Painis by Metal Crush or Shield Piercer, boosted by fall speed + GGesom supporting with air current for better accuracy + Cinner Life-Line boosted with electricity from GGesom's electric element

Given GGesom knowing about Painis experience, GGesom will jump off the ship right after Cinner, letting the ship become a giant kamikaze flying at Batman, distracting him. With further GGesom swordsman help, Painis should go down at this point.

Regarding Bruce's stamina:

"Batman has been involved in numerous mysteries, often getting side-tracked with numerous other cases and investigations, and having to sort out other conflicts over the course of multiple days, whilst maintaining his life as Bruce Wayne separately (Although his identity is now publicly known)."

"Even if he is beaten up and seriously injured, he is still able to keep on fighting despite the handicap."
----
Feats:

"Has defeated opponents that are both superior in strength and intelligence, using his own intelligence and preparation skills to help take down enemies above his class." (I know he doesn't have preparation here, but the feat still applies)

"Has defeated thousands of metahumans with varying superpowers, and has decades of dedicated experience in defeating them." (In this key, it'd probably only be around 2 decades)
----
Regarding his teleportation, he can bring someone with him during it, providing he's holding onto them.
----
I don't think throwing a ship at Batman is much of a distraction given that he can teleport. If his ally is in danger, pretty sure he's not going to just let him get pummeled (As mentioned earlier, it's possible that he can teleport him away to safety). He definitely can easily absorb a lot of hits, given that kinetic attacks do barely any damage to him, and he can heal easily too.

Regarding Bruce's stamina:

"Batman has been involved in numerous mysteries, often getting side-tracked with numerous other cases and investigations, and having to sort out other conflicts over the course of multiple days, whilst maintaining his life as Bruce Wayne separately (Although his identity is now publicly known)."

"Even if he is beaten up and seriously injured, he is still able to keep on fighting despite the handicap."
Unless he’s staying up for multiple days, which to be fair is a thing he has done in the comics, that basically means Batman can take grevious injuries and keep going which Cinner and GG can as well. And since Painis is out of the picture, Batman will likely be spending more energy than either Cinner or GGesom.
"Has defeated opponents that are both superior in strength and intelligence, using his own intelligence and preparation skills to help take down enemies above his class." (I know he doesn't have preparation here, but the feat still applies)

"Has defeated thousands of metahumans with varying superpowers, and has decades of dedicated experience in defeating them." (In this key, it'd probably only be around 2 decades)
It’s still fair to say Cinner and GGesom together with their own combat experience and raw skill can match a Batman without ample time to prep
I don't think throwing a ship at Batman is much of a distraction given that he can teleport. If his ally is in danger, pretty sure he's not going to just let him get pummeled (As mentioned earlier, it's possible that he can teleport him away to safety).
Even if he teleports as soon as he sees the ship, that’s a second for the amped Metal Crush to hit Painis. I don’t think he would be able to recover given the momentum and elemental effects.

Even if he teleports as soon as he sees the ship, that’s a second for the amped Metal Crush to hit Painis. I don’t think he would be able to recover given the momentum and elemental effects.
Indeed, furthermore, if Painis has no feat of regeneration and GG launches an Art of acceleration charged strike from the sky a mere moment after Cinner will, Painis with übercharge run out seems doomed here.
I don't think throwing a ship at Batman is much of a distraction given that he can teleport. If his ally is in danger, pretty sure he's not going to just let him get pummeled (As mentioned earlier, it's possible that he can teleport him away to safety). He definitely can easily absorb a lot of hits, given that kinetic attacks do barely any damage to him, and he can heal easily too.
GGesom can instead use the moment of 'Batman rushing to melee help Painis' to catch him in GGe Maze2, a giant hardened ground 2 floor labyrinth made around GG+Cinner beating Painis and Batman coming to help, technically right away as they all are near ground, filled with electricity thorns-effect walls.

Air currents 100% filling the narrow corridors of the labyrinth will move GG+Cinner+KO'd Painis through the maze, while thrashing Batman into walls filled with electricity, making it extremely hard to teleport out or to GG+Cinner+KO'd Painis moving location. In a small while, GGesom (having full control of the current flow in the maze) will close Batman in a narrow maze corridor with Cinner coming from the other corridor side, both having boosted speed by air current power ready to KO Batman like two sides of closing scissors. Can Batman defend against this?

How exactly is Painis out of the picture right now? All I've seen is it being assumed that the ship is going to distract Batman, which it won't with 3 of his own summoned vehicles (which are arguably better, though we can discuss that) to counter it.

Then somehow Painis is going to be ganged up on because Batman will be busy with what exactly? (The arguement that throwing a ship at him isn't valid if he can easily dodge it with teleportation, and then you've just freed up 3 vehicles to focus on GG and Cinner).

Nobody has even counterered my points about being frozen solid, poisoned or put to sleep, which I mentioned earlier. I've also stated that he heavily resists kinetic attacks. The other attacks you've mentioned like wind, electricity and fire attacks are nothing new to Batman. He's deals with people who's gimmick involves these all the time, so it's nothing new to him. He also has beaten other versions of Batman on a casual basis, so people with similar levels of skill to him aren't a problem.

Last edited:
Back