• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tournament Hub / Tournament Bracket
For the third match, we have a powerful duo from Undertale Inverted Fate, Frisk and Papyrus, battling against the "meme team", Bob and Steve. The winner advances to face the winner of Aledpaw/Hulk vs. Frogman4/Dr. Hecate. Rules to remember:
  • The battle will take place in an 'endless, metal cube planet', in an FU's pocket dimension observing arena, having regular terrain on the surface (lakes/mountains/forests)
  • Win conditions: At least one party member of team A/B remains standing while both opposing team members are defeated. Otherwise, it's classified as Incon, to the next round will advance the team with more participants left standing in a reasonable time, or the team which did better (if both teams have 2 or 1 participant left, unable to be defeated in a reasonable time)
  • Other rules are stated in the tournament hub, so check those for better understanding, SBA for anything else
  • As the AP and durability of the participants in this match are equalized, the results won't be written on their profiles!
Team A: [2]
Frisk (Cell phone)
Papyrus (Preparation)
Team B: [0]
Bob (Caffine, Key2)
Steve (Super Saiyan, Key3)
Inconclusive: [0]

Last edited:
Bob has low intelligence so he may not think to do this, but depending on its application, perhaps Bob's time travel could help

Team B might struggle to beat through it, but does Frisk + Papyrus from Inverted Fate possess some offense abilities to win here?
They usually end most of their fights by convincing their enemy to stop fighting with (Mostly) Frisk's SI, and if that doesn't work, Frisk and Papy got Sleep hax,
If neither of the above work, Frisk is probably versatile enough to deal with Team B, especially with Papyrus' support (Thanks to his spells and Concocterest)

They usually end most of their fights by convincing their enemy to stop fighting with (Mostly) Frisk's SI, and if that doesn't work, Frisk and Papy got Sleep hax,
If neither of the above work, Frisk is probably versatile enough to deal with Team B, especially with Papyrus' support (Thanks to his spells and Concocterest)
Team B has like, one thing to counter any of those, that being their toon force, but I know very little about either so again the application of their toon force could decide it, if that’s even possible against papyrus and frisk in this case

im crying rn my one argument of the ap difference is gone
I could see Toon Force of Steve (Come back after dying in the next scene completely fine) very helpful there, almost like "opposite LOAD / SAVE". The only downside is that after watching a few of his scenes, he usually doesn't want to fight and gains most of the power through rage at opponents who murdered his chickens etc.
They usually end most of their fights by convincing their enemy to stop fighting with (Mostly) Frisk's SI
And the first strategy of Team A is the 'opposite of making one angry', it's a pacifist run. Would SMG4 Steve be convinced to give up even if he went after some prize he could get by winning the tournament? Thats the question for @TheMassivlyUnkn0wn (I know @ doesn't work but still)

Would SMG4 Steve be convinced to give up even if he went after some prize he could get by winning the tournament? Thats the question for @TheMassivlyUnkn0wn (I know @ doesn't work but still)
Unsure, I can see Steve being dumb enough to the point where stuff like SI just. Don't work on him. He's apparently stated to be far dumber than Mario, however. So take of that what you will

Team A seems to greatly outclass Team B in the intelligence department (Especially Papyrus), so here's the way I see it. Neither of Bob and Steve are really smart enough to form any plans. Meanwhile, Team A is canonically two characters who work together, and both are smart enough make a plan for these guys, especially pap with his extraordinary genius levels.

On a similar note, I don’t think Team B has the brains to know how they could counter the ability to change attacks to blue or orange, or even analysis how they effect their bodies when attacked (may take multiple times of moving through a blue attack to realize what to do for example). I think frisk and papyrus can use these abilities + their myriads of other powers and win.

Not to mention, one of the advancement conditions is for the team which does ‘generally better’, and I can’t see how Team B can do much outside of any toon force either possesses. Team A has an extensive arsenal and are both way smarter than either on Team B, so I see them preforming far better even if too f rode somehow prevents them from killing outright or other means preventing Team A from convincing Team B to give up

I will therefore place my vote for Team A

Guess I will vote Team A as well. SMG4 Steve could be spared in the first place, while Bob seems to only go after opponents mindlessly swinging a sword in elasticity fashion, which their advanced magic attacks can surpass without much difficulty.

Back