• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Batman with 3 flying vehicles shooting at GG building the ship is a fair point, but he doesn't possess precognition or information analysis of such a degree to see GG's plans, Batman would likely start with the sneaking strategy while Painis rushes at them straight on, hoping to catch them off guard while they are dealing with him.
Who knows if the vehicles will come before Batman is taken out by the maze. I’m surely not seeing them really affecting Painis being beaten by the Metal Crush. Cinner has GG to accelerate him and the momentum built up on his own. He can control his own fall rate. In the second Batman teleports, Painis is hit. There’s no way Batman wouldn’t react at all to having a ship launched straight for him, and I doubt his vehicles would fully destroy it beforehand.
Nobody has even counterered my points about being frozen solid, poisoned or put to sleep, which I mentioned earlier. I've also stated that he heavily resists kinetic attacks. The other attacks you've mentioned like wind, electricity and fire attacks are nothing new to Batman. He's deals with people whose gimmick involves these all the time, so it's nothing new to him. He also has beaten other versions of Batman on a casual basis, so people with similar levels of skill to him aren't a problem.
Cinner can just regulate his body temperature or use Lifeline to thaw/break himself out of ice. Poison and sleep are dangerous yes, but I doubt these two equipped with GGesoms knowledge on Batman would fall for such tricks which require close proximity to Batman for a poison punch or powder. Even if they are afflicted, the poison’s strength isn’t specified so I’ll assume takes time to finish someone (Cinner also has a strong immune system but idk if that’ll help), and if one’s sent to sleep the other can forcefully wake them. And as for getting past Batman’s kinetic resistance, the maze will continually electrocute and bounce him around. GGesom and Cinner manipulate common elements yes, but in very unique ways aside from just throwing them out.

And if Batman encounters Team A in the maze or his vehicles get rowdy there’s Fire Powered Machine Gun. Cinner should still have GG’s electricity on Lifeline which while it may stun him a little, shouldn’t do much harm. That combined with the earth GG erects and Pure Form can annihilate the ship, bird, or boat with rocks fired faster than lightning at 15000 degrees Fahrenheit. Neither he or his vehicles would have ample resistances to fend off such power.

The ice is capable of freezing people who's gimmick is fire manipulation like Firestorm, who's able to burn at nuclear levels. This is much higher that what either are capable of. Also, it isn't just Batman's gloves that are enhanced by poison, fire, ice etc. The missiles on his vehicles have the same capabilities.

I would like to know how the information analysis works, and its limits, because the description is vague.

The poison/sleeping powder should be pretty potent, considering it works on characters like Poison Ivy who's thing is poisons, and can affect inorganic beings like Grid.

How exactly? I don’t see anything on the profile (Unless I skimmed past it) that says the maze attacks. Also, there's literally nothing stopping Batman from teleporting out of the maze.

The vehicles are pretty agile, have forcefields, and will be firing both bullets and rockets at them, as well as dealing with Batman and Painis.

I do think that Batman has it in to come up with a strategy considering that he's a literal supergenius going up against two people who are only gifted or close to genius. To put it into perspective, in universe the entire population of Earth combined (Non-superhumans) would have a 6th level intellect. Batman is a 8-9 level intellectual and he's defeated versions of Superman (a level 9-10 level intellect) and Braniac, a 12th level intellect, who can run 12 individual genius level thought processes simultaneously.

I would like to know how the information analysis works, and its limits, because the description is vague.
In key2, having his sword pointed in a direction where at least approximately his opponents stand, he can read all of their abilities and weaknesses. Metaphorically, it's as "if he could read all of their vsbattle profiles instantly".
The poison/sleeping powder should be pretty potent, considering it works on characters like Poison Ivy who's thing is poisons, and can affect inorganic beings like Grid.
You can't forget that in key2 GGesom has many Elemental passive skills (Air de-hit, Earth lightning rod, Bioelectrical thorns, Body gasoline, Void body) which he can apply to his body using the sword, meaning he could apply them on Cinner's body as well. Combined, these are pretty impressive at bypassing physical attacks thrown at them, perhaps even dodging poison/sleeping powder completely in the first place, as the powder is still a state of matter, oppositely to magic attacks.
I do think that Batman has it in to come up with a strategy considering that he's a literal supergenius going up against two people who are only gifted or close to genius. To put it into perspective, in universe the entire population of Earth combined (Non-superhumans) would have a 6th level intellect. Batman is a 8-9 level intellectual and he's defeated versions of Superman (a level 9-10 level intellect) and Braniac, a 12th level intellect, who can run 12 individual genius level thought processes simultaneously.
These are highly decent arguments. Yet you can't forget the fact that GGesom has at very least dozens of thousands of years worth of experience, during his verse hopping travels, learning dozens of thousands of fighting styles through verses he traveled and raising his combat IQ unbelievably. In combat, he can think and plan for Cinner as well in order to match Batman's schemes, even to surpass him.

How exactly? I don’t see anything on the profile (Unless I skimmed past it) that says the maze attacks. Also, there's literally nothing stopping Batman from teleporting out of the maze.

The vehicles are pretty agile, have forcefields, and will be firing both bullets and rockets at them, as well as dealing with Batman and Painis.
GGMaze2 electrocutes whoever breaks the walls, and Froggy said GG can force Batman to do so with powerful air currents. Also the teleportation on Batman’s profile says he needs to throw a smoke bomb first, unless you mean he uses a portal which would likely take even more time to make it big enough to fit him.

Cinner will be boosting his speed and thinking to 5 times their usual, so the rocks being fired should be able to A come before the vehicles use their forcefields or B smash through them all together. Cinner will need to maintain his focus on the fight but that shouldn’t be an issue. His dramatically enhanced senses will also let him feel out any attacks coming his way before they reach him. Combined with GG’s passives assisting, he has good ways to last until he finally smashes through anything Batman has got.
You can't forget that in key2 GGesom has many Elemental passive skills (Air de-hit, Earth lightning rod, Bioelectrical thorns, Body gasoline, Void body) which he can apply to his body using the sword, meaning he could apply them on Cinner's body as well.
I wonder if Cinner could avoid Body Gasoline killing him. He has been submerged in lava before, so will his blood boiling be damaging, if not that’ll be an insane boost to stack with Pure.

I wonder if Cinner could avoid Body Gasoline killing him. He has been submerged in lava before, so will his blood boiling be damaging, if not that’ll be an insane boost to stack with Pure.
Don't think so, 'Body Gasoline' pretty much burns blood inside of you in a style "you lose some blood every second for drastic speed
boost", leaving you without any blood circulating in 2 said minutes. It would still be a useful boost for several seconds just to surprise-hit Batman, if Cinner is already told about it and can hold off the pain of "burning blood" momentarily with Supernatural Willpower.

Makes sense, when I saw it I thought of Luffy’s Gear 2nd which has the same affect but somewhat different method. He pumps blood through his body so fast a normal persons heart would explode, he could use it because he’s rubber but it still shortened his lifespan. As for the pain, Cinner should for sure be able to withstand it given how far he’s been pushed before, granted it comes to that.

Last edited:
GGMaze2 electrocutes whoever breaks the walls, and Froggy said GG can force Batman to do so with powerful air currents. Also the teleportation on Batman’s profile says he needs to throw a smoke bomb first, unless you mean he uses a portal which would likely take even more time to make it big enough to fit him.

Cinner will be boosting his speed and thinking to 5 times their usual, so the rocks being fired should be able to A come before the vehicles use their forcefields or B smash through them all together. Cinner will need to maintain his focus on the fight but that shouldn’t be an issue. His dramatically enhanced senses will also let him feel out any attacks coming his way before they reach him. Combined with GG’s passives assisting, he has good ways to last until he finally smashes through anything Batman has got.

I don't get how that Batman can be force to break the wall. There's literally nothing stopping him from teleporting to close range and fighting them cqc. So? There's nothing to prevent him from otherwise doing so. To open a portal human sized isn't an issue time wise, it's really big portals that take a bit of time.

Batman's speed amp is restricted here (I am against restricting of standard equipment), but he does naturally get stronger the more experience gets/ he more he fights, meaning he should get passively stronger and faster as the fight develops, as well has his abilities getting more potent. The vehicles forcefields are always on, so not sure what you mean here. Batman can sneak up on people with enhanced senses for example Superman, who has super hearing, good enough in his base form to hear someone calling him out in orbit. Those passives being? "Smashes through anything Batman has got" How exactly?

Don't forget about Batman enhancing his gloves with ice. Remember, he can damage and freeze Firestorm with them, who can burn at nuclear levels, and the heat of nuclear blasts is about 100 million degrees Celsius. There's also the fact that he regularly fights Superman who has heat vision as well.

I think you're underestimating Super Genius intelligence. Sure, thousands of years of combat intelligence is good, but it's only as good as the opponents you're fighting. Batman regularly fights people who are on or above his level of intellect and has been fighting them for at least decades at this point. Like, even a basic strategy would be to disarm GG of their sword (and use it against them if that's possible).

Batman's speed amp is restricted here (I am against restricting of standard equipment),
The decision’s to ban equipment are based on whether or not having said equipment would turn a match into a stomp or not. Even though none of these are being added, we’ve been trying our hardest to make sure none of the matches are stomps in any teams favor.
*exceptions can be made of course, I would have at least considered the High 3-A attack (if no AoE), but given that Panis Cupcake is able to boost himself a million times at least for a while. Being 99% melee with 1 mid-range attack is already enough in this team and having million+ strength stats boost. The speed would then be a complete blitz, able to take out 99% or 100% of participants before they have a single thought...
This was the earlier made decision but again amendments or whatever is necessary to keep all the matches fair will always be considered!

I don't get how that Batman can be force to break the wall. There's literally nothing stopping him from teleporting to close range and fighting them cqc. So? There's nothing to prevent him from otherwise doing so. To open a portal human sized isn't an issue time wise, it's really big portals that take a bit of time.

Batman's speed amp is restricted here (I am against restricting of standard equipment), but he does naturally get stronger the more experience gets/ he more he fights, meaning he should get passively stronger and faster as the fight develops, as well has his abilities getting more potent. The vehicles forcefields are always on, so not sure what you mean here. Batman can sneak up on people with enhanced senses for example Superman, who has super hearing, good enough in his base form to hear someone calling him out in orbit. Those passives being? "Smashes through anything Batman has got" How exactly?

Don't forget about Batman enhancing his gloves with ice. Remember, he can damage and freeze Firestorm with them, who can burn at nuclear levels, and the heat of nuclear blasts is about 100 million degrees Celsius. There's also the fact that he regularly fights Superman who has heat vision as well.

I think you're underestimating Super Genius intelligence. Sure, thousands of years of combat intelligence is good, but it's only as good as the opponents you're fighting. Batman regularly fights people who are on or above his level of intellect and has been fighting them for at least decades at this point. Like, even a basic strategy would be to disarm GG of their sword (and use it against them if that's possible).
Portals are fair but the regular teleport requires a smoke bomb being thrown while Batman is being pushed by air and electrocuted. Either way he’s coming out with some heavy damage.

“Will naturally grow stronger over time till he reaches a physical peak. Powers will also manifest, grow more potent/powerful over time as he gains more experience and ages, based on his character, personality and things related to him“ implies Batman’s AD takes time which this fight won’t take place over. Cinner also has Accelerated Development which lets him match the skill of experts and increase his own stats but I don’t think either are gonna have very big affects on this fight.

I wish you would’ve started with the vehicles always having their forcefields up, though I wonder if they could block something at 5 times the strength and speed of Cinner’s usual combined with elemental affects instead of just being overwhelmed. Froggy listed GG’s passives and they’re on his page. Pretty sure Batman has lost the opportunity to stealth this considering he’s in a maze which he shouldn’t have a way to know better than GGesom.

His ice is deadly but that can be avoided and there’s no resistance to heat on his profile so I’m gonna assume he and his vehicles take damage from it like anybody else.

The super genius thing is hard to compare to GG’s experience and own planning skill, but in the situation Batman has been put in he’ll have to try very hard to pull off any strategy

+ even if Batman escapes the maze, he is at a massive disadvantage here. Not only it's 2v1, but with GGesom's Elemental passive skills put on both GG and Cinner, Batman's arsenal made of mostly physical attacks will do pretty much nothing to them. While Cinner has 5x stats and additional boosts from GGesom. Batman's intellect and skill might be godly even, but I wanna hear how he pulls a win or Incon against all of this.

Cinner has closer to 12 years of experience plus the training with Kaint and tournament fights consisting of a seasoned pirate, extremely skilled assassin even for a clan full of them, military trained sniper, a guy who can change his weapon on command, and High-Flyer who was entirely unpredictable with his grapple and agility letting him basically fly all over the place.
Thanks for clarifying Cinner's years of experience, that's certainly way better than just a year of experience.

Also, a trained sniper that can summon weapons on command and a guy with a grapple that uses it creatively? That sounds familiar... also Painis went from being stomped to fighting evenly or outright stomping (even when ignoring this bit) his previous opponents in basically a day of him deciding to have revenge.
Cinner has his extension to push back against Painis and to gain some distance. He can be pretty talkative, though he’s gotten more serious in his 4th key and I don’t think he’d say something extremely upsetting, that’s not his thing.
Painis Cupcake has worked around a similar disadvantage before against someone who can spam it quite fast. Most of the cannibals opponents don't talk as much, except for maybe his main rival, yet he can go into über from being caught and taunted (where his previous emotion was seemingly fear) or a single punch from a human that was comparable to him at the time.
Thanks for the advanced reply! Given that this half of the tournament is equalized, the shockwaves won't cause enormous trouble, until übercharge is turned on, by which time they will already be in the ship. The wind currents will be equalized as well.
Really? I thought with the effort that was put to specify which stats were equalized and how (AP and Dura were specified to be equalized seperately, this also caused confusion for me if their speeds were equalized or not), that they didn't have Lifting Strength equalized. But okay. You should still a base strength specified for GGesom for when he doesn't have a potion.

Also my explosion/shockwave argument had nothing to do with equalization (even then, he was the most weakest compared to the others so everyone else would be effected, not him). It had to do with how explosions, by their very nature, create massive shockwaves that push back everything thus disrupting the wind currents.
After watching the clip, Painis sure can fly, but it seems only at lower distances. The ship strategy will manage to avoid him if in a decent height.
Why are we assuming that his flight is limited when he was against an opponent that was on the ground at the time? Unless the airship is literally in space, he should still be able to reach it.
Upon Painis loss of übercharge, Cinner will be deployed from the ship and attempt to KO tired Painis by Metal Crush or Shield Piercer, boosted by fall speed + GGesom supporting with air current for better accuracy + Cinner Life-Line boosted with electricity from GGesom's electric element

Given GGesom knowing about Painis experience, GGesom will jump off the ship right after Cinner, letting the ship become a giant kamikaze flying at Batman, distracting him. With further GGesom swordsman help, Painis should go down at this point.
I'm sorry, why are we assuming Painis Cupcake would use über at a time like this? His strategy would probably be running until he has nowhere else to run with his surprising amount of mobility (while Batman would be seemingly destroying the airship with his three batmobiles). Once the enemies do land a hit, either with the strategy you've mentioned or a good shot by sniping, it would probably be too late. Their ship will be destroyed, they will be forced to be on ground level with a cannibal that managed to survive getting crushed by using über with an ally who's a super genius.

In that scenario, it will probably be a 1v2 with only GGesom left, since Cinner will basically be in melee range as the übercharge starts.

I'm sorry, why are we assuming Painis Cupcake would use über at a time like this? His strategy would probably be running until he has nowhere else to run with his surprising amount of mobility (while Batman would be seemingly destroying the airship with his three batmobiles). Once the enemies do land a hit, either with the strategy you've mentioned or a good shot by sniping, it would probably be too late. Their ship will be destroyed, they will be forced to be on ground level with a cannibal that managed to survive getting crushed by using über with an ally who's a super genius.
Even when we think of the worst-case scenario (for team A) of the ship crashing and über Painis being in melee range with Cinner, it still won't be 2v2. GGesom knowing about the übercharge, would apply all Elemental passive skills (Air de-hit, Earth lightning rod, Bioelectrical thorns, Body gasoline, Void body) at Cinner and himself in time, which pretty much ignore all physical attacks. Despite the melee attacks being 1 000 000x stronger, they still will bend to the sides and go through targeted body parts. Even Batman rockets and sleeping/poison powder.

Team A has ways to survive melee conflict and get distance again, while übercharge will run out eventually.

Even when we think of the worst-case scenario (for team A) of the ship crashing and über Painis being in melee range with Cinner, it still won't be 2v2. GGesom knowing about the übercharge, would apply all Elemental passive skills (Air de-hit, Earth lightning rod, Bioelectrical thorns, Body gasoline, Void body) at Cinner and himself in time, which pretty much ignore all physical attacks.
Really? Then let's see...
Air de-hit - He makes micro-currents around his body, slowing all physical/meele attacks thrown at him and bending them into the side, reducing their final damage and getting less critical hits in the result.
Didn't you say before that the air currents were equalized to Painis's base strength? The übered monster is shown to be much stronger so I don't think this will really effect him. Also Explosion and Shockwave Manipulation go brrrr.

Also I just noticed that it doesn't even nullify the attack, it just reduces it the damage. So it probably won't help even when considering the following:
Earth lightning rod – GGesom makes armor out of the ground beneath, able to tank 95%, then: 85%, 75% and 65% of the damage taken (4 hits in total) by transfering most of them into the ground. The armor can be refreshed in 20 seconds.
You do realize how large a million is? Even 5% of the damage that didn't get transferred would still be about 50000x stronger than anyone can survive. Also Painis Cupcake's preferred attack during is to maul the opponent, so he's going to be hitting more than 4 times anyway.
Bioelectrical thorns – Upon activation, each blow landed on GGesom will activate the pain receptors of the opponent at the place of hit, basically transferring GGesom pain onto the opponent and tripling its impact, also zaps the opponent by any direct contact with GGesom (even with a weapon).
Painis Cupcake is Invulnerable, he isn't going to get effected.
Body gasoline – GGesom makes his blood burn, exponentially raising his dashing speed and reaction time. Having this activated over 2 minutes in total (in one fight) kills him.
In the Revenge Series, Cupcake's über did last roughly 2 minutes (19:45 to 21:03), so anyone using this is under risk of just dying. Assuming they aren't just killed in one-shot by Painis Cupcake.
Void body – GGesom can make physical attacks go through his targeted body parts, but each strike neutralized like this tires him out greatly. This activates automaticaly before taking an attack causing imminent death.
Would probably be great if it didn't GREATLY tire out the user under it's effect, which will probably be worse when hit with an attack that is 50000x stronger than him. It will definitely be worse if Painis Cupcake starts mauling his opponent, adding multiple hits to the effect.

Didn't you say before that the air currents were equalized to Painis's base strength? The übered monster is shown to be much stronger so I don't think this will really effect him. Also Explosion and Shockwave Manipulation go brrrr.
Indeed I did, it will still help GG + Cinner to dodge. Void shield can deal with the explosions/shockwaves
You do realize how large a million is? Even 5% of the damage that didn't get transferred would still be about 50000x stronger than anyone can survive. Also Painis Cupcake's preferred attack during is to maul the opponent, so he's going to be hitting more than 4 times anyway.
I know, but against Void body millions still won't do anything. GGesom is a master at drinking his stamina potions, furthermore with Hypersonic speed established, he can even feed them Cinner by air currents. If übered Painis can deal 10x more hits than GG/Cin is able to drink, that would be problematic, even more if limited law manip of Panis could somehow get through 'Void body' effect. Also, GGesom doesn't possess an infinity of stamina potions, even if they are tiny and stack well in mini spaces like pockets.
In the Revenge Series, Cupcake's über did last roughly 2 minutes (19:45 to 21:03), so anyone using this is under risk of just dying. Assuming they aren't just killed in one-shot by Painis Cupcake.
I highly doubt GGesom with dozens of thousands of years of fighting experience at the very least, further knowing that übercharge runs out in approx. 2 minutes, would fight him like this head-on if the ship crashes. He would use Body gasoline together with Cinner once übercharge is activated and will focus on evading, then finishing Painis for good once it runs out.

If the ship really does crash into a charged Painis, Cinner is gonna need quick timing to survive. If GG can apply void body in time, he can use his extension to get away. As for surviving the two minutes with Painis’ speed and durability, that’ll be a macrocosm of void, gasoline, and Pure Form. It may take a lot of energy from Cinner, but hopefully the payoff would be worth it. Though now I wonder where Batman would be in this scenario. Would he still be caught in the maze and electrocuted to distract him?

If the ship really does crash into a charged Painis, Cinner is gonna need quick timing to survive. If GG can apply void body in time, he can use his extension to get away. As for surviving the two minutes with Painis’ speed and durability, that’ll be a macrocosm of void, gasoline, and Pure Form. It may take a lot of energy from Cinner, but hopefully the payoff would be worth it. Though now I wonder where Batman would be in this scenario. Would he still be caught in the maze and electrocuted to distract him?
I think Batman could escape via his supergenius and opening a human size portal in time. Colonel specified that it doesn’t take very long. What’s to stop Batman from doing so?

Well he’d have to do it rather quickly. I think he’d take at least a second to realize he’s in the maze, and then the air would be forcing him to break the wall and get shocked. So he’d take at least a few seconds worth of battle damage he’d need to recover from to teleport out

Well he’d have to do it rather quickly. I think he’d take at least a second to realize he’s in the maze, and then the air would be forcing him to break the wall and get shocked. So he’d take at least a few seconds worth of battle damage he’d need to recover from to teleport out
I’m not sure about Batman specifically, but I would think that supergenius intellect is at least adjacent to reaction time, which in this case could help him escape with only minimal damage. Even if not, I don’t think he would die in there, and as specified before he does have some ways to fight back

Right, he wouldn’t die but I don’t see how he immediately escapes either. Batman has always shown he needs a little time for anything, even if this is a fanon version. And without resistance, electricity is a real mother. He’s not the Flash or anything since speed vials are restricted (honestly don’t know how anyone can beat that). I also wonder about this kinetic resistance that’s been mentioned, I can’t find it on the page, is it that forcefield or something?

I also wonder about this kinetic resistance that’s been mentioned, I can’t find it on the page, is it that forcefield or something?
It may be from the Anti-Kinetic Armor in his Note section (just below optimal team ups, which is below the Feats section) but it doesn’t really have an explanation or description directly stating what it does. It’s described as ‘another armor layer infused on top’, but besides that, nothing to really go off of

Ok so Painis and Batman have some good chances of ending things here, but Cinner and GG have hax and abilities in the way. I think what’s most likely is Cinner and GG continuing their teamwork to survive. Wind/passives and extensions/throws together to evade, and elemental attacks to retaliate. C and G have shown far better compatibility than Team B, they’d likely be doing their own things unless Batman can convince Painis to follow some sort of plan.

Still, Painis would be taken down either by the previous strategy or GG + Cin barely escapes after the ship falls (GGesom's elemental range is kilometers, so creating another ship while falling down will be easy... and just fall on it with Cinner, continuing the flight to avoid uber Painis). In that situation, übercharge still runs out and taking out Painis then wouldn't be that hard. GGesom + Cinner have the means to survive even in direct übercharge Painis confrontation.

Getting Batman with teleporting and intellect surpassing all humanity exponentially still would be difficult, but even then the match could be marked as Incon in Team 1 favor, as it would be 2v1 by the rules.

Still, Painis would be taken down either by the previous strategy or GG + Cin barely escapes after the ship falls (GGesom's elemental range is kilometers, so creating another ship while falling down will be easy... and just fall on it with Cinner, continuing the flight to avoid uber Painis). In that situation, übercharge still runs out and taking out Painis then wouldn't be that hard. GGesom + Cinner have the means to survive even in direct übercharge Painis confrontation.

Getting Batman with teleporting and intellect surpassing all humanity exponentially still would be difficult, but even then the match could be marked as Incon in Team 1 favor, as it would be 2v1 by the rules.
Is it an official vote for incon?

Is it an official vote for incon?
Since GGesom with Cinner can't defeat Team B for so long... and Painis with Batman can't also defeat Team A for so long... I think it fits. Both sides are filled with arguments on how to survive attacks of the other one. Only GG + Cinner show better Co-Op compatibility and Painis with übercharge run out seems like the weakest chain part.

Incon FRA

Back