• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(R1M5) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Mukuro Ikusaba VS Whisper the Wolf

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

Time to continue this tournament off with the match as the Ultimate Soldier, Mukuro Ikusaba (nominated by @Adem_Warlock69), fights the Guardian Angel, Whisper the Wolf (nominated by @Maverick_Zero_X)!

Battle Trance Mukuro and Neo Metal Sonic Saga Whisper are used. Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Mukuro Ikusaba: 7 (Adem Warlock69, ElixirBlue, ShakeResounding, Maverick Zero X, FantaRin The First, GlaceonGamez471, Popted2)

Whisper the Wolf:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Whisper has a massive AP advantage (Almost ×6), but Mukuro probably wins this due to her skill:
(In Danganronpa "Ultimates" stand above all others in the world being the pinnacle of skill and ability in whatever Ultimate talent they specialize in)
And with Mukuro's Enhanced Senses and Instinctive Reaction, Whisper isn't hitting Mukuro from a distance and up close she gets crushed. Actually, Mukuro could close her eyes and still beat her in a up close. She's so outskilled here that it's not even funny.
And even if Whisper doesn't get shredded by Mukuro's bullets, Mukuro has a lethal taser, so she only really need to get close to Whisper to win

Last edited:
Erk, Base Mukuro's skill scaling above the Ultimate Swordswoman and was implied to beat Sakura Oogami without weapons in her Battle Trance state does make for strong reasons why Junko had to kill her quick.

As for Whisper, she does scale to stronger AP and her weaponry is more variety. But Mukuro's Madness manipulation is nuts.

Mukuro FRA.

(Ah, Junko should have resistance to Madness Manipulation from being unaffected by Mukuro's singing)

Last edited:
…Yeah Whisper will have her hands full here. Engaging Mukuro in close combat is practically suicide, and those enhanced senses will make her a bitch to tag from a distance. Whisper’s fighting style means she’ll be playing keep away and will stall Mukuro until she closes the gap, but when/if hand-to-hand combat occurs Whisper is getting absolutely humbled.

Granted, Whisper’s massive AP advantage means she’d easily be able to inflict lethal damage if she manages to land multiple attacks. Theoretically, Whisper’s AoE explosions and tricky laser attacks would allow her land her decisive hits. One of Whisper’s tactics involves throwing a bunch of prisms into midair to control the trajectory of her lasers, causing them ricochet between each prism and create an offensive laser grid, a trick that would potentially be able to catch Mukuro off-guard and tag her mid-dodge. She is also able to induce explosions with massive area of effect, which may be able to catch Mukuro in their range.

Regardless, I’m voting Mukuro for her frankly badass levels of skill and feats of avoiding damage. She’s probably the most skilled character I’ve run into, feats-wise.

Last edited:
With everything said, I vote for the girl who simps for her despair-loving sister and an eggy boi who smiled at her, i.e, Mukuro Ikusaba. The sixteenth student, lying hidden somewhere in this school. The one they call the Ultimate Despair. Watch out for her.

I hope Mukuro is able to fight against Snake, tbh. If not, welp, I got a future verse thread to make after this Shooter Tournament is over.

Mukuro Ikusaba FRA

To add on a little to an earlier point regarding Whisper, while I don't think it changes a whole lot, the Wisps that power her Wispon themselves can help her out. They've been shown to move the crystals for her whilst she's shooting to assure she hits her target which seems quite useful and makes for some crazy trickshots.

7mGvoNNUePL6Yk1PgYwywQLdNrr9pSpy34WxmmfbBP6jZBtm951HAqzTVYeLbJcXECJIeuKUkhSWdp2VoxJtnJij4zs-VPIWSOKUOqsWIuHIDdWocmdPSSQTvGv2XE2FJK6J6L67uA=s0

Back