• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

R.I.P Ultra Instinct -Sign-

Sera_EX

She Who Dabbles in Fiction
VS Battles
Retired
Power aside, does anyone else agree with me that incomplete Ultra Instinct seemed cooler than the mastered version? I like both but prefer the original for some reason.

Screenshot 2018-05-25-18-06-09-1

Sadly, we may never see it again ;_;

I do prefer UIO and when I first saw MUI I was not happy. Than I saw MUI during the episode and I thought it looked really cool so yeah it's grown on me.

But I do prefer the UIO look more but I think that's because I saw UIO first.

I mean MUI is badass but I just loved the idea of Goku at his strongest basically appearing as his base form but with some special aura and additional details. As if it's saying that Goku's full power was not in more transformations, but in the "unlimited" potential of his body itself. UIO ftw ;_;

I remember when we initially saw the Teaser and I thought it was going to be like a mystic Kaio-Ken, where his ki control was so good that he doesn't even need to transform into Blue.

good times

Either way, considering Goku can't just use UI whenever he wants but Vegeta can certainly use his Ultra Blue form, does that make Veggie relatively stronger than Goku? o_O

Well yes, he does but SSBE Veggie seems to be stronger (if only by a bit) than SSB KKx10-20.

Considering Kaioken is a bonus multiplier to the already existant multiplier that is Super Saiyan Blue(berry). If you claim SSBKKx20 = SSBE than SSBE is a mere 20x multiplier. I don't think that's the case, SSBE is well beyond the power of Blue. It's not UIO level, but it's likely beyond the likes of Kefla, which even SSBKK couldn't handle. (Yes yes I know SSBKK post-Kefla is stronger). I just think Vegeta's Ultra Blue may be stronger, hell he even won against Goku using SSBKKx20 in a vs match here on the site.

Sera Loveheart said:
Either way, considering Goku can't just use UI whenever he wants but Vegeta can certainly use his Ultra Blue form, does that make Veggie relatively stronger than Goku? o_O
After another UI trigger I think Blue Goku = Ultra Blue

The multiplier for SSBE should be way larger than SSBKKx20. It made SSB Vegeta who was at the time inferior to Pre-UIO SSBKKx20 Goku to becoming on par with Post-2nd UIO SSBKKx20 Goku. I'd say the multiplier is probably around as much as UIO if not even bigger.

Black is typically a more aesthetic color than white is so yeah I'd agree on Incomplete UI looking better than Mastered UI.

I just can't take MUI seriously because of the Gohan Blanco memes (That Akira and Toei were clearly aware of).

I also liked the unmastered verison better, but I did like the look when he was coated in energy coloring him white.

Back