• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Quick" Possible? Sans minor resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_oapdgcTG7R1s8zbfz_540.jpg
This doesn't qualify as an explanation in any way. It could be interpreted as a result of a game mechanic or an unexplained natural phenomenon. There is no logical reasoning to support the notion that the ice forming on the roof is merely "supernatural," especially considering the subsequent demonstration of a cup being vaporized.

This can simply be discarded unless further valid context is presented.

This doesn't qualify as an explanation in any way. It could be interpreted as a result of a game mechanic or an unexplained natural phenomenon. There is no logical reasoning to support the notion that the ice forming on the roof is merely "supernatural," especially considering the subsequent demonstration of a cup being vaporized.
Based on what?

This can simply be discarded unless further valid context is presented.
if the ice is so cold that it doesn't melt would be a good reasoning right?

Well, yeah, I agree. But do we know more about the temperatures in those places? Because as much as it is acceptable to me, I wouldn't say no to a little bit more evidence ngl

Well, yeah, I agree. But do we know more about the temperatures in those places? Because as much as it is acceptable to me, I wouldn't say no to a little bit more evidence ngl
I mean theres like lava everywhere and the core which is supposed to be really hot too irrc so its pretty hot yes.

if the ice is so cold that it doesn't melt would be a good reasoning right?
It can be seen as a game mechanic or an unnatural phenomenon. It is enigmatical how the ice did not melt after being exposed to a significantly warmer feat, yet melted instantly in another instance.

Even the cup even vaporized.

There is no logical basis to consider this as a valid explanation for attributing it to "supernatural cold." It appears dubious or questionable at best.

It can be seen as a game mechanic or an unnatural phenomenon. It is enigmatical how the ice did not melt after being exposed to a significantly warmer feat, yet melted instantly in another instance.

Even the cup even vaporized.

There is no logical basis to consider this as a valid explanation for attributing it to "supernatural cold." It appears dubious or questionable at best.
the ice didn't melt in any scene at all tho...?

I have come to this wretched place to ask y'all to stop being arses, specifically @StrymULTRA, lest a real warning come about it over pointless catty behavior. Dread is doing nothing wrong by questioning the feats provided, even if the feats are otherwise decided to be legitimate, stop acting as though she is, please. Thank you.

the ice didn't melt in any scene at all tho...?
But the feat afterward demonstrated an anti-feat. It is either unexplained nature or simply a game mechanic.
You can't simply declare it as "supernatural ice/cold" and yet an anti-feat happened afterward.

This can literally be discarded.

I don't see any absolute reason to grant him resistance to heat manipulation as there is no feat where a user manipulates the thermal energy of oneself or the environment or direct control of temperature and heat for any number of purposes and he simply resists such a feat.

There is no obligation for me to initiate any downgrade thread.
Just because something is deemed acceptable, it doesn't imply that I must unquestioningly embrace the falsehood and proceed.

I still can disagree and argue for my position and as far as I am concerned, there is absolutely no resistance to temperature/heat manipulation, let alone resistance to ice manipulation.

There is no obligation for me to initiate any downgrade thread.
Just because something is deemed acceptable, it doesn't imply that I must unquestioningly embrace the falsehood and proceed.
Then keep to disagree, not that it'll matter anyway to this thread. I already refuted you, and the CRT is still getting added lol.

@Adem_Warlock69 may I know how the roof or the place got to lava place? Because I feel it is some supernatural teleport or map changing?
It's not really explained how snow got there, so can't really help there, although the fact one of the NPCs is more weirded up by Sans not cleaning it up than the snow even being there, does imply Snowdin Snow can withstand Hotland's heat
Although the idea that Sans teleports his sentry station seems appealing, the others know he has multiple stations
tumblr_inline_oqznukR8dD1tnlh39_500.png

They're also always present in their designated areas, even when Sans isn’t around
tumblr_inline_oqzoipo0Cr1tnlh39_500.png

tumblr_inline_oqzojjp0za1tnlh39_500.png

Then keep to disagree, not that it'll matter anyway to this thread. I already refuted you, and the CRT is still getting added lol.
All the feats you presented is not a resistance to heat manipulation, and I still have the right to disagree.
In matter of fact, there is no rule where it disallows me to disagree with an accepted purpose.

Also, what exactly did you refute? There is no feat to begin with.

It's not really explained how snow got there, so can't really help there, although the fact one of the NPCs is more weirded up by Sans not cleaning it up than the snow even being there, does imply Snowdin Snow can withstand Hotland's heat
Although the idea that Sans teleports his sentry station seems appealing, the others know he has multiple stations
tumblr_inline_oqznukR8dD1tnlh39_500.png

They're also always present in their designated areas, even when Sans isn’t around
tumblr_inline_oqzoipo0Cr1tnlh39_500.png

tumblr_inline_oqzojjp0za1tnlh39_500.png
So there is no real context on how the roof is there except for the fact that he does not clean them up. But how it even gets to there in the first place is still unknown. I don't think giving it a supernatural description seems accepted with the little information we get. I would rather stick to less assumption and the current presented context.

All the feats you presented is not a resistance to heat manipulation, and I still have the right to disagree.
In matter of fact, there is no rule where it disallows me to disagree with an accepted purpose.

Also, what exactly did you refute? There is no feat to begin with.
...I already did explain, and you are legit stonewalling from saying over and over "no it's not" when we already explained it multiple times to you. I don't know why exactly are you here if you your only reason is make just questions ignoring everything I am saying for your narrative. And even if you keep to disagree, there are still multiple staff votes in agreement, so you'd have to deal with them first as well if you are so much against this addition.

I mean, we know it's snow, the only place with snow in the underground is Snowdin, so I think it's safe to assume its origin is Snowdin related, at least

Btw this is technically already accepted in Asgore's page

...I already did explain, and you are legit stonewalling from saying over and over "no it's not" when we already explained it multiple times to you. I don't know why exactly are you here if you your only reason is make just questions ignoring everything I am saying for your narrative. And even if you keep to disagree, there are still multiple staff votes in agreement, so you'd have to deal with them first as well if you are so much against this addition.
This is ain't an argument, where is the feat of him resisting a heat manipulation?
Simply resisting a hot temperature does not equate to heat manipulation.

I mean, we know it's snow, the only place with snow in the underground is Snowdin, so I think it's safe to assume its origin is Snowdin related, at least

Btw this is technically already accepted in Asgore's page
Two wrongs don't make it right.

I assume you guys ignoring what is heat manipulation.
Temperature Manipulation (also known as Heat Manipulation) is the ability to manipulate the thermal energy of oneself or the environment. While other abilities, such as Fire Manipulation and Ice Manipulation, may affect the temperature of one's surroundings, this ability refers to having direct control of temperature and heat for any number of purposes.
  1. Where is the user manipulating the thermal energy of the environment? - none
  2. Where is the user having a direct control of temperature and heat for any number of purposes? - none

All it is presented, that the user do have some resistance to hot temperature environment.

Ah, I see the problem.
Dread thinks we should change the "Heat Manipulation" to "Harsh Temperatures"
Also, I do think this is supernatural willpower since the character seems to exceed the normal human limitations of surviving such environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back