• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Quick" Possible? Sans minor resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans Minor Resistance or Just Straight up Resistance to Ice Manipulation

Ok so I have decided due to Sans being able to survive the mad heat of Hotlands. Therefore does it only make sense that he should be able to
survive the cold. Creatures like in snowdin being, Ice wolf, Greater Dog they are just meant for the cold as much as I see it. Its seems like Snowdin can make big blocks of ice and water freezes at 32 degrees Fahrenheit or more.
Which could that Snowdin is below 32 degrees or more with big blocks of ice coming out like there's no
telling that Snowdin is pretty cold.
Gif to show what i'm talking about

My Second point being also that we see Sans everywhere from cold to hot. And for certain NPC'S that are just meant for the hot like
  • Fuku Fire
  • Hot Dog Vulkin
  • Heats Flamesman

We never seem to see anyone from Hotlands from to Snowdin or Snowdin from Hotlands. I'm not sure if they are able to survive the cold, which I doubt, it might seem it could be possible for Sans.

So that's why I say it could be Minor resistance but that's up do the people

Tbh the man wears a jacket, some shorts, and slippers that's it.
Idk it might seem like less or something well that's all I can think of now

Last edited:
Sans Minor Resistance or Just Straight up Resistance to Ice Manipulation

Ok so I have decided due to Sans being able to survive the mad heat of Hotlands. Therefore does it only make sense that he should be able to
survive the cold. Creatures like in snowdin being, Ice wolf, Greater Dog they are just meant for the cold as much as I see it. Its seems like Snowdin can make big blocks of ice and water freezes at 32 degrees Fahrenheit or more.
Which could that Snowdin is below 32 degrees or more with big blocks of ice coming out like there's no
telling that Snowdin is pretty cold.
Gif to show what i'm talking about

My Second point being also that we see Sans everywhere from cold to hot. And for certain NPC'S that are just meant for the hot like
  • Fuku Fire
  • Hot Dog Vulkin
  • Heats Flamesman

We never seem to see anyone from Hotlands from to Snowdin or Snowdin from Hotlands. I'm not sure if they are able to survive the cold, which I doubt, it might seem it could be possible for Sans.

So that's why I say it could be Minor resistance but that's up do the people

Tbh the man wears a jacket, some shorts, and slippers that's it.
Idk it might seem like less or something well that's all I can think of now
Well, I can't see the scan (because everything is blank)

This link looks like it's broken, because you can't see the image, a white square appears, lol
Well for now it shows ice wolf holding a big block of ice and the big seems to be pretty big an ice like that seems to freeze pretty quickly
Based on your explanation I agree with that.

I thought he already had Cold Resistance for being able to live in Snowdin, I think this makes sense.

Understandable. Agree (Specify the extent tho obviously in the justification, like we don't need lads saying he can survive flash freezing or absolute zero or some shit).

Understandable. Agree (Specify the extent tho obviously in the justification, like we don't need lads saying he can survive flash freezing or absolute zero or some shit).
I'm saying like antarctica mid or low Temps. Like minus 70 at Fahrenheit. from what I have seen (Btw -70 F is the most as an artic wolf) Or -50° Fahrenheit. As much as a polar bear could be higher from what I've seen

Even though the op is a biiiit hard to read (No offense), this makes sense. Seeing as we see certain situations where character's like Undyne are able to burn up and get dehydrated simply from the heat of Hotland, this area must be significantly hotter than any other area, and since Snowdin snow is cold enough to remain frozen in Hotland... Sans just seems like he can endure extreme temperature's both hot and cold.

Even though the op is a biiiit hard to read (No offense), this makes sense. Seeing as we see certain situations where character's like Undyne are able to burn up and get dehydrated simply from the heat of Hotland, this area must be significantly hotter than any other area, and since Snowdin snow is cold enough to remain frozen in Hotland... Sans just seems like he can endure extreme temperature's both hot and cold.
Its alright I'm still learning how to right a little more formal so that's my attempt on trying sorry if hard to understand lol

But none taken tho like I said it never made sense on how he withstand hot so it seems right to maybe he might be able to withstand the cold

artworks-000676435504-z4oymb-t500x500.jpg

That one? I mean, holding or lifting up ice can even humans do it... without ice manipulation resistance (even though there is no ice manipulation to begin with to give him a resistance)

That one? I mean, holding or lifting up ice can even humans do it... without ice manipulation resistance (even though there is no ice manipulation to begin with to give him a resistance)
That's clearly a massive ****-off ice cube, I don't think the average human can do that.

Thats not the thing they are saying dread. The thing is snowdin is so cold that large ice cubes are made liike every second and it got to a point where they had to hire someone to dispose them. This is resistance for sans the wolf doesnt even have a profile

Buster...
I'm talking about the ice itself I mean this is point and context that's meant to show that Snowdin itself seems to be under 32 degrees a place like that in a cave should not be making
giant ice cubes like that.
Thats not the thing they are saying dread. The thing is snowdin is so cold that large ice cubes are made liike every second and it got to a point where they had to hire someone to dispose them. This is resistance for sans the wolf doesnt even have a profile
Thanks for that clarification but some of that misunderstanding can be on I should have just wrote better and explained better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back