• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick little TF2 Equipment clean-up

koopa3144

He/Him
So currently TF2 Standard and Optional Equipment is a bit lacking rn and I want to make two proposals to try to clean it up a bit. Btw Various weapons and various cosmetics will link to the classes' Weapon list and cosmetics list but I didn't add a link to them here cause these are just examples of how the equipment layout may look.

Proposal 1: Everything Standard

Standard Equipment: Various weapons, various cosmetics, Action items, Power Up Canteens
This adds Magic Spells and Power Up Canteens which aren't noted on profiles even though their used in abilities. I put Magic Spells as Optional Equipment since they're only normally useable on Halloween maps and aren't something the mercs have access to often. I also added cosmetics as equipment cause why not?

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Proposal 2: Stock Weapons Standard

Standard Equipment: [List of the classes stock weapons here]
Same as before but only the Classes' stock weapons are standard and everything else is Optional Equipment.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Proposal 3: All Weapons Standard

Standard Equipment: Various weapons, Power Up Canteens
Suggested by @TheGatememer; Some Mercenaries are often seen with alternative equipment rather than their stock, such as Heavy with the Sandvich, and Pyro with the Scorch Shot and Flare gun.

Agree: @CrackerVolley
Disagree:
Neutral:

Thats all for now. I might add some stuff from Taunts in a different crt soonish so look out for that ig.

Last edited:
I'm inclined to say that all Weapons, and Powerup Canteens should be Standard Equipment, while everything else, including cosmetics, magic spells, etc should be optional.

I say all weapons, since some of the Mercenaries are seen with their other equipment more than their stock alternative, such as Heavy with the Sandvich, Pyro with the Scorch Shot, etc.

I'm inclined to say that all Weapons, and Powerup Canteens should be Standard Equipment, while everything else, including cosmetics, magic spells, etc should be optional.

I say all weapons, since some of the Mercenaries are seen with their other equipment more than their stock alternative, such as Heavy with the Sandvich, Pyro with the Scorch Shot, etc.
Good point, I'll add this as a third proposal rq.

Back