• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questism Discussion Thread

Yup that's the one. You know how webtoons are behind? That's what I mean.

The fact that you can send someone into a coma is quite dangerous. MC is likely not going to use it to the big bad but yeah.
Imagine if the story had the MC become power drunk and start using mana drain whenever he felt like it? It could even be placed reasonably. He swore to protect his "babies", so if he fought the head of the North, and one of them got mana drained like the previous head of the North, I could see a reasonable turn where he starts draining anyone necessary to get strong enough to beat Choyun.
(Will never happen but it's worth a thought.)

Imagine if the story had the MC become power drunk and start using mana drain whenever he felt like it? It could even be placed reasonably. He swore to protect his "babies", so if he fought the head of the North, and one of them got mana drained like the previous head of the North, I could see a reasonable turn where he starts draining anyone necessary to get strong enough to beat Choyun.
(Will never happen but it's worth a thought.)
Sounds like too dark a path that I can't see this heading towards tbh. So agreed on the last bit lol. But yeah if anything what charmed me about Suhyeon is his fun abilities and how he hangs with his ragtag group of misfits. If Choyun is that strong I feel like he might be even a threat to Lookism

Sounds like too dark a path that I can't see this heading towards tbh. So agreed on the last bit lol. But yeah if anything what charmed me about Suhyeon is his fun abilities and how he hangs with his ragtag group of misfits. If Choyun is that strong I feel like he might be even a threat to Lookism
Well I mean the he is strongest member of the North which should at least put them above the Viral Hit/How To Fight characters (not Johan as he was retired at that point.)

Bump, Mana Drain is still on the table for Suhyeon, he just doesn't kill his opponent (obviously). This could be good for a 2v2 ig.

Back