• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Boa Hancock tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, where was it said that she is stronger than Sentomaru? Second, How is being stronger Then low 7-C make one high 7-C? That a 18x differance.

@SunGodAttun

It helps that she is one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, and one of the strongest combatants of the Marineford War.

She stomped Smoker with ease and effortlessly destroyed multiple Pacifistas.

In addition, Kuza, an Admiral, is wary of her strength.

@Reppuzan Perhaps, we should adjust her tier and justifications to reflect these issues? Her statistics seem underrated for a shishibukai.

@Ant

Perhaps. But not all of the Warlords are equally powerful. Crocodile and Gekko Moriah are former members who have similar ratings. In addition, Buggy the Clow of all people is a member after the timeskip, while the guy who claims to be Whitebeard's son is also a member.

It may be best to keep the ratings as they are until we get more feats out of these characters.

Hancock should likely be changed to Unknown as she is really not compared to anyone, and the only time someone wasn't outright stomped by her was when Sentomaru tried to stop her from destroying the Pacifista.

She toyed with Sentomaru and other similarly powerful characters, but she has only shown hax via petrification with her attacks. Her personal physical abilities are undefined.

I made her At least High 7-C when scaled to 7-C characters for some reason, so that was a mistake on my part.

I'd recommend the following change:

Attack Potency: Unknow (Stomped several Pacifista, Smoker, and toyed with Sentomaru. Her strength is acknowledged by the Admirals, but her limitations are undefined), but her attacks ignore durability to an extent via Petrification

Durability: Unknow (She was seen unscathed after fighting during the Marineford war despite fighting in the heart of the battlefield for the majority of the battle)

Her speed would remain the same since she out-maneuvered the likes of Smoker and Sentomaru.

Some could argue that she HAS to be at least as strong as someone like Kuma, but given the massive gap between the weakest and strongest of the Shichibukai, we can not make such baseless assumptions.

I'll also edit Sentomaru's page so that the scaling is more accurate.

I am fine with CinCameron20's suggestions.

It seems like the majority agree with unknown durability and AP for her. I can make the changes if they haven't been made already.

Edit: Never mind changes have already been made. Perhaps this should be closed.

Did she stomp pre timeskip or post timeskip Smoker? If so, we could just tier her from there. Or did we already do that? Sorry, I'm out of loop here....

MaverickIsTheHype said:
Did she stomp pre timeskip or post timeskip Smoker? If so, we could just tier her from there. Or did we already do that? Sorry, I'm out of loop here....

She didn't stomp Smoker but she is able to fight him. And that was pre timeskip Smoker.

There was no need to bring this topic back up, and Boa Hancock's current feats place her at 7-C, but considering that she has never been shown going all out (like Doflamingo or Mihawk during the war), it's ridiculous to stick her at 7-C when such characters pose no threat to her, and she can toy with them.

Close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back