• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some questions about feats from JJK

Hello everyone. I always thought that JJK is type of verse which cant suggest anything above tier 7. But I saw some extraordinary feats from the series so questions came up to my mind.
1.Yuki's blackhole. It calced to 5A but it doesn't give any ap tier for the character in her profile. I'm curious about the reason.
2.Yorozu's true shpere. It's high 3A due to infinite pressure ig, but noone (Sukuna for example) even her durability doesn't scale to it in their profiles. Also curious about the reason
3. Some ftl speed arguments (hollow purple, Sukuna dodging magnetic vawes etc). And they arent taken into account afaik.
In conclusion I just need some brief explanation about how this verse is city level and MHS speed despite of these feats (just curious).

This is the wrong part of the forum, it should be on the vsbw part of the forum.

But for your actual questions
1. Yukis profile is very outdated. The whole page will get a rework eventually and she'll likely get the 5-A black hole
2. CTs dont inherently scale to the users physical stats as discussed in this thread. Also perfect sphere definitely doesnt scale to their dura since, Yorozu thinks she can oneshot Sukuna with it
3. A few reasons, for one there's this thread where it was accepted to cap the verse to MHS+ because of black flash. Sukuna's magnetic waves dodging feat has some consistency issues since in that same fight he gets tagged by both sound and lightning.
The whole FTL hollow purple thing comes from the false idea that hp is called imaginary mass, when in reality its called virtual mass
3ghuz5qg8urb1.jpeg

This is the wrong part of the forum, it should be on the vsbw part of the forum.

But for your actual questions
1. Yukis profile is very outdated. The whole page will get a rework eventually and she'll likely get the 5-A black hole
2. CTs dont inherently scale to the users physical stats as discussed in this thread. Also perfect sphere definitely doesnt scale to their dura since, Yorozu thinks she can oneshot Sukuna with it
3. A few reasons, for one there's this thread where it was accepted to cap the verse to MHS+ because of black flash. Sukuna's magnetic waves dodging feat has some consistency issues since in that same fight he gets tagged by both sound and lightning.
The whole FTL hollow purple thing comes from the false idea that hp is called imaginary mass, when in reality its called virtual mass
3ghuz5qg8urb1.jpeg
Thanks a lot. And also if Yuki 5A ap, then it means high tiers like Kenjaku will get same tier too?

Back