• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questioning Crossover Profiles Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not trying to kill them though? Just defeat them in a team battle. Knock them out, make them faint, incapacitate them, any ot those terms to get the crystal to get back home as that is notably the only way they can get home to their knowledge at the time. Only people who can be argued to be trying to kill people in game is Linne, Jin, Hakumen, Carmine (arguably) and Azrael (All in character).

@Agnaa

That's fine. Especially since being in a parallel world can mean separate continuity easily.

@Glass

Then that'd fall more in line with head canon than lying. Plus Weekly isn't the only one who thinks that. Apparently others do too and that's why this thread exists in the first place.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dragon Yes because the logical way to knock someone out is by trying to cut them in half
But isn't she from a world where everyone has some form of shield and the common tactics fighting others are just putting down said shiel using lethal attacks?

Pretty sure thats normal for her.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dragon Yes because the logical way to knock someone out is by trying to cut them in half
You mean like literally everyone who uses a bladed weapon in BBTAG which is like 97% of the Story Mode cast? Not a good argument when the opponents are all superhuman in their own right,

@Tony Its entirely possible to knock people out through their aura, its been done in the show before. Ruby did not try to do that, she went blade first to try to actively attack Ragna.

It is conceptually impossible for someone to be lying if they state their honest opinion.

What I'm saying is if others think so too, then that's for you guys to discuss. I don't dabble in Ruby or BlazBlue so I wouldn't know (though I do heavily dabble in Persona).

Also thank you Medeus. Someone give this man a medal. One of the most reasonable people on this site.

I don't remember someone being KO'd thought their aura, what I remember is people losing all their aura then getting KO'd.

Don't quote me on that, stopped watching the series some time ago so things could've changed.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Tony Its entirely possible to knock people out through their aura, its been done in the show before. Ruby did not try to do that, she went blade first to try to actively attack Ragna.
Because her blade is her main weapon? Are you telling me Ruby has never used her blade on a human opponent before?

Let me end that right now. Out of character moments also are irrelevant.

Anyone remember Playstation All Stars? Yeah, the PS Smash wannabe. Remember Heihachi's rival(s)? Yeah...completely ooc for him but that doesn't mean that was a different Heihachi.

and again, for the 3rd time, the story is literally the same thing as the Smash Bros Brawl story. Where the characters are thrown from their original world to an alternate one to fight some random baddie.

@Dragon Never to try to kill them, hell even in the fight against Mercury and Emerald where they were actively trying to kill her she was trying to ask them to stop fighting because she didnt want to hurt them

Anyway, it's afternoon and I got stuff to do so I'll be going for now.

Please don't take leave of your senses any time soon. We're all good here. No one has ill-intent but the trolls. So as Promberry said, let's chill.

@Weekly and she was alright killing some humans that were on the train in Volume 2 and Torchwick's goons in Volume 1. So again, that's moot.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dragon Never to try to kill them, hell even in the fight against Mercury and Emerald where they were actively trying to kill her she was trying to ask them to stop fighting because she didnt want to hurt them
Ruby was not trying to kill Ragna....

Aren't we always doing this sort of thing in SD thread? I can make it for General Discussion if people asked for it.

The point of making it staff-only is to try to lessen disruption from non-staff users, if they're not being an issue there's not much point making it staff-only.

I agree with Promestein, Sera, and Medeus. Let's avoid any unnecessary accusations please.

Anyway, given that there is a new thread now, should we close this?

Yes, this thread has derailed off the tracks a long time ago. Might as well close it and start fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back