• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, this isn't a downgrade, more or less a potential upgrade if anything. So Ixis Naugus's profile gives his reasoning for Solar System by virtue that he creates numerous stars, planets, and even nebulae in the Zone of Silence, which has been confirmed in canon and by author statements that he did. But, my issue is that feats like this are generally treated as being Multi-Solar System which would actually put him as being currently higher than his Solar System rating right now. Sonic scales since he fought Naugus before obviously as well.

And obviously the Black Hole thing with absorbing the star system is just proof of consistency with such feats, but whether or not that should be kept in the Attack Potency rating if Sonic gets upgraded or not is up to the decision of everyone else I guess.

I think it's a legit feat, though you should ask Dark or Executor for input.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JBw67b7c...AJa2MS7kC9TBr7HFAOP81ACHMYCw/s1600/RCO115.jpg

"The more famous of the two was the Zone of Silence, a realm of perpetual twilight discovered and crafted by Ixis Naugus. At first only a bubble of space-time, the evil wizard expanded and reworked it to suit his needs."

I believe this means to convey that Naugus created the matter within the ZoS, at it is initially described as "only a bubble of space-time".

Sonic also took hits from Super Scourge, Master Mogul, and Super Sonic. Silver defeated Tikhaos, Tails survived a blast from Chaos Knuckles, and Knuckles fought on par with Enerjak

Jokes aside, I remember the ZoS being High 3-A being a point of contention in the past, so I'll dig around.

Well, I guess there might even actually be Tier 3 feats to potentially put them at a 4-B, likely 3-A rating maybe?

I'm mainly asking because in the one panel where Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles destroy the zone, it shows they're knocked out of their super forms and tank the destruction in their base forms. I'm not not sure if we would also count it, but it could be more Tier 3 evidence if so.

Actually, I think if the Zone of Silence was going to consume Mobius Prime, then it would be a Low 2-C feat.

There's also Feist reshaping the Zone of Silence in order to turn it into the Special Zone, which he has full control over.

And then of course there's Al & Cal.

Maverick Zero X said:
Destroying a Zone would be Low 2-C.
I know it is, I'm talking about them surviving its destruction in their base form if you didn't want to assume the collapse of space-time.

Low 2-C Base Sonic? Yeah I don't think the staff will agree with this. Unless the evidence is really good. I'll contact Sera and Executor N0 about this thread.

I'm 90% sure Feist is 2-A

Anyway, I'll stay out of it this time. I have to even put all my disagreements by letting some things alone.

I don't really agree with Low 2-C Base Sonic but I haven't looked into his feats for the most part so I'll just sit this out.

Maverick Zero X said:
I believe this means to convey that Naugus created the matter within the ZoS, at it is initially described as "only a bubble of space-time".
Creating the matter of a starry sky is just High 4-C.

Nebulae may be higehr though.

Creating the matter of a starry sky is just High 4-C.

Nebulae may be higehr though.

Thing is it also says Naugus expanded the zone and reworked it to fit his needs, so it's not just matter creation.

It was said to be just a bubble of space-time at first.

As for it being infinite, I don't think it's infinite to begin with, it being stated to not have "finite properties" means that it keeps expanding rather than staying at a set size.

I actually have to agree with Cal,Feist should be 2-A simply by virtue of being powered by countless Emeralds,fusing them into 7,& reshaping the Zone of Silence into the Special Zone.

I don't remember Feist using the Emeralds to empower himself. He only used their Reality warping capabilities.

"It was you, Chosen One, who sent the Chaos Emeralds into this zone, giving me my power."

I can see where you'd get the 2-A from, but at the same time he doesn't enter a super form nor does he fight one, and doesn't show anything above Low 2-C.

Back