• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question(s) about DBH characters

So, i've had this question on my mind for a while now. You know the Xeno versions of goku, vegeta, gohan and goten? why don't they have any pages? this wiki has accepted Xeno trunks from xenoverse, and the only diference from the main Canon continuity is the amount of power. i've been told that it is because of importance. well, All of the xeno characters i've mentioned are also very important in DBH and their story. they appear everywhere within the manga and game of Super Dragon Ball Heroes. And why not add the original characters, like chamel, salsa, putine, gravy, mechikabura, and the dark masked king? they are all new characters, meaning, there shouldn't be a problem.

plzz answer

Bluetrekking said:
They are allowed, it is more that it is DBH is mostly unknown by most people as the whole series is in japanese.
Still, doesnt mean they cant have pages. There are still peole here that know about it.

I agree but we'd probably either have to pay SUPER close attention to the trailers with the Xeno characters involved and maybe play the games like Ultimate Mission X

While it's much easier to get info on Xeno Trunks, Xeno Bardock, Demigra, Towa, Mira, Chronoa, and FW 1 & 2 thanks to Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2

Not to say that they don't have some clear cut feats

Code:
┬À Goku keeping paced with Makyouka Demigra ┬À Black Masked Vegeta being able to keep up with Trunks SSG Beat and Goku at once ┬À Xeno Goku going SSJ3 to fight Gravy and Cell X ┬À Chamel being comparable to Beat ┬À Shroom being able to take on SSG Beat, Base Xeno Goku and Base Xeno Vegeta all at once

@Hst yes indeed we need to pay a lot of atention, but we also have the db wiki which can help

like you said their feats are good

though you're wrong about the whole chamel comparable with beat, chamel's base if im not mistaken is comparable to makyoka demigra and once demigra gives him his magical energy and the energy from the Time-Space Door into Chamel he becomes so powerful that his simple presence causes the world to begin collapsing. And even after they beat him, goku statez that chamel is the strongest in terms of strength, heck he blocked xeno vegito's spirit sword without even bein in his god class up form (in the manga version, dont know about the game version, though they are almost 100% the same from what i've seen) he also defeated demon god towa alone, then proceeded to fight Shroom while in base.

We do not tend to allow pages for non-canon versions of characters that are almost identical to the originals.

Then xeno trunks should be completely removed, the only diference is in power, the character is literraly the same of the main 1.

Then pages for the Heroes original characters like Anonymous said? I'm sure Dark Masked King and Black Masked Saiyan hold enough of a difference from King Vegeta and Vegeta respectively like Masked Saiyan for Bardock

Or even a another Heroes key for the already canon/established characters? Like for example turning Xeno Trunks page into a key for the Canon Trunks if it's possible

Original characters such as Demigra are fine, and yes, if Trunks is mostly identical, his profile should probably be removed.

Having played Xenoverse to completion, I can safely say that Trunks' importance was increased massively in the game, along with characterization.

Okay. We still have our rules about this though. If we allow Trunks, people will likely take it as a precedent.

The real cal howard said:
Having played Xenoverse to completion, I can safely say that Trunks' importance was increased massively in the game, along with characterization.
Well if he is here based on importance, then why cant we have xeno goku and vegeta? They are very important characters within the Super Dragon Ball Heroes game and manga, they appear everwhere, heck Goku is the one that defeats chamel along with "the warrior from another world" so he is (in my opinion) very important to the story

Again, our rules technically discourage having profiles for any of them.

Antvasima said:
Again, our rules technically discourage having profiles for any of them.
I understand that the rules discourage it, but like i said, if trunks is allowed, then they should also be allowed. Im not saying you have to make them, im asking the reasoning on why you dont make them. if you already have one and the rules dont allow it, then why cant you allow the same things with others or completely eliminate the already existing one? That's my way of seeing it.

I am willing to delete the Trunks profile if you would link to it.

Antvasima said:
I am willing to delete the Trunks profile if you would link to it.
I think we should hear other's opinions on the subjectbefore doing anything. I find it somewhat selfish to do it withouth discusssing it. you decide what to do Time Patrol Trunks

Also, Xeno trunks fits the classification "If the alternate non-canonical version of a character is notable enough in the sense of being different, containing their own feats, a different role and purpose, and a new design, then it is possible that profiles for them can be created." Xeno Trunks fits all the categories.

I have deleted it. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Bluetrekking said:
Also, Xeno trunks fits the classification "If the alternate non-canonical version of a character is notable enough in the sense of being different, containing their own feats, a different role and purpose, and a new design, then it is possible that profiles for them can be created." Xeno Trunks fits all the categories.
Xeno Trunks does fulfill those requirements but so do Xeno Goku and Vegeta...

Antvasima said:
I have deleted it. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?
Well, we still havent decided if there will be pages for original characters like Chamel, Shroom, Salsa, and dark masked king. Other than that this thread is pretty much concluded.

Getting a new job and a different power level, but having the same backstory should not be enough to get a profile, as far as I am aware, but yes, we should probably delete game Janemba as well.

Antvasima said:
Getting a new job and a different power level, but having the same backstory should not be enough to get a profile, as far as I am aware, but yes, we should probably delete game Janemba as well.
Game janemba is fine, he is diferent from the original 1 because

He displayed abilities and power far superior to his movie counterpart

His backstory is different (that I am aware of)

And overall the threat is higher.

Like i asked, will the pages for the original DBH characters be accepted her?

Okay. Never mind about Janemba. Original characters are fine.

Back