• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about transduality

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don't.

That's like saying that you can't transcend space-time without being 1-A, because everything below that is still bound by temporal and spatial dimensions.

You really can't actually transcend time and space to the most meaningful extent without being 1-A. Transcending time and space on any lower scale such as vaguely transcending time and space without transcending the concept of time and space/spatiotemporal dimensions, it not actually transcending time and space.

And if someone is transdual, they transcend all binary concepts. Space/time, dimensional/dimensionless, these concepts are included. If they are "transdual" and not 1-A, they just aren't transdual.

Yeah but this leads to the path of what we know as "wank".

It's the same reason we don't use calc stacking despite that not technically being a wrong method. It's just that it results in gross stat inflation.

The Everlasting said:
Yeah but this leads to the path of what we know as "wank".
It's the same reason we don't use calc stacking despite that not technically being a wrong method. It's just that it results in gross stat inflation.
leads to the path of the dark..i mean wank.....

To much star wars vibes in your response Ever

It's the same thing tho.

Just like you can transcend space-time and be as weak as Low 2-C, you can be transdual without transcending literally every possible dualism on every dimensional level.

Is every concept manipulator tier 1 because "space", "time" and "dimensions" are concepts? No. Does this mean that people who can't manipulate those concepts in all their facets aren't concept manipulators? No again

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
What verse does the concept of dimensions not exist in?
I meant the concept of higher dimensions. There are verses where the third dimension is as big as it gets.

Honestly, transduality doesn't even mean being superior to anything in itself. Just different.

It just means that you are in a state that doesn't obey the rules of dualism. However, which other rules you may obey and how you interact with things that obey dualism is not given through that.

There are pretty much infinite different ways to be transdual, some more useful than others.

I kinda like this story because of a reason it didn't intent. It makes no sense for SCP-682 to die like that, but if you consider that its immortality works according to rules humans don't understand a way for it to be killed might not be logically related to all the ways it couldn't be killed.

Transduality is similar to that. Non of the rules we usually work with necessarily holds for such a being, but neither do they necessarily not hold. Completly without a pattern.

Verses usually don't have any less than four dimensions, but that's irrelevant. There doesn't have to be more then four dimensions or even that many in a verse for a character to be 1-A. Transcending the concept of dimensions in general...

There are only like 23 or 24 or something dimensions in the Masadaverse, for example.

Honestly, transduality doesn't even mean being superior to anything in itself. Just different.

By any means, your words themself are bound to dualism. "Difference" is also bound to the concept of dualism, even if it is necessary to some logical powerscaling.

Tell me, what do you conceive by "Being beyond the concept of dualism"

As far as I have understood from talking with DarkLK, the power of a transdual character depends on to what degree the fiction in question defines it to transcend ordinary reality, like everything else in this wiki.

That said, it is not my area, but we will not change our rules and suddenly rate all characters who make a claim of transduality as High 1-A, as you keep pushing for.

THCSW is close to my translation, but needs more.

And if someone is transdual, they transcend all binary concepts. Space/time, dimensional/dimensionless, these concepts are included.

People think how it is the negation of dualism. In the end, affirmation and negation are formed by binaries. You say "yes", it is correct or wrong, it is correct that it is not existence, but it is non-existence, every "is" basically would be a affirmation.

Binary concepts is within the infinity of never approaching a transdual. And the transdual is completly inaccessible, High 1-A demonstrates complete superioty over Everything and hence why it is the most simple example of someone more powerful to a transdual.

" a transdual can interact with another" is not concievable by human words.

Well, as far as I understand, DarkLK strongly disagrees with you, and it depends from case to case, so we are not going to change our standards for this.

It would probably be best if you permanently drop the subject, or politely ask him directly, and accept his judgement without continuing to pester him afterwards.

I am not sure if people even try to realize what THCSW and i meant.

Binary concepts are aligned by relationships, in other words "death" can only be something while the concept of life is. They come together, just as 0 and 1, 1 and 0.

You cannot concieve a reality where there isnt both simultaneously. Just as "cold" is only a notion with hot.

The transdual are the beyond the concept of dualism. Where all concepts in this reality are presented by binaries, they are but a speck of dust before a transdual.

Yes, I understand what you are saying, but it still depends on to what degree these concepts are surpassed. It is not generally automatically comparable to transcending all levels of fiction and reality, such as Featherine Augustus Aurora and The Law of Identity.

Again, we are not going to accept making any character that makes claims of transduality High 1-A, no matter how much you keep bringing it up.

You can ask DarkLK about it and listen to and accept his explanation, but you cannot keep pestering him or the rest of the staff about it.

If i would use logic, then it would like this; where this [1|0], is omnipresent. But, the transdual, [∞], you cannot possibly define their presence, for they are self-unique.

Therefore, it is why the transdual is completly inaccessible, and completly beyond the concept of binaries, and the baseline 1-A.

By other terms, the realm of dualism is "more" omnipresent than beings who embody a specific theme, and the transdual would beyond that.

Unfortunately, high 1-A is the only representant i can think of opposing a transdual.

Well, again, I am the wrong person to discuss this issue with, but I greatly trust DarkLK's judgement, so we are not going to revise our system if he disagrees with your suggestion.

It should be apparent by now what these rethorics have to say about the transdual.

If DarkLK wishes to respond, this thread is optional.

To put it in simpler terms and metaphorical, the realm of dualism would be a arena kinda like a soccer field, where all of binaries co-exist. There is a opposition team, and a home team.

The Realm of dualism defines presence : A cold bottle is not hot, it is cold in relation to the hot on the other side.

The transdual go far beyond the conceptual aspects of binaries, if we metaphorically take for example the spectators as the transdual, the reality of these binaries are in principle only meaningful "inside" this field. Then, these spectators who go beyond the concept of outside/inside, are not subjectable to the conception of desire, or necessity. Your task is to simply accept that this is not a "ability", the transdual are a self-unique essence which is inaccessible, to and from the mortal or immortal idea. I never said this term would be necessary within the context of this wiki. After all, unnecessary and necessity are notions who are bound within the infinity of never approaching them.

I have repeatedly told you to permanently drop this subject, or to politely ask DarkLK about it. I would appreciate if you follow this directive. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back