• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Q-Prophet vs. Mag'ladroth the Void Dragon

@Julius

I believe he said we're using the countless interpretation and whatnot lol

Neither. Both are considered countlessly/limitlessly dimensioned, not necessarily infinite.

I agree, but it would be helpful to have an expert on 40K in this thread so we can find out.

hard to say the void dragon probably has better feats the problem whith the q is that we ve only seen him tthrough federation s eyes and all he does could be an illusion we ve never seen tchem match someone on their level except for pah wraiths

Well, if we're using the Q-Prophet, he not only transcends individual Q, but the entire Q Continuum, both of whom are countlessly dimensioned. Not to mention he was confident in his ability to eradicate ALL Pah-Wraiths.

well q due to having more abilities, for instance if the dragon cannot resist being instantly thought out of existence then he's in trouble

The Void Dragon wins, he would kick Q into dimensionless realm.

"She was trapped in the darkness. She tried to wake, but there was only the utter, unbreakable darkness in all directions. In truth, she could not even think in terms of directions, for this space appeared to be dimensionless. She had no sensation of up or down and no sense of the passage of time. Had she been here for long?" - Mechanicum

Jockey-1337 said:

"She was trapped in the darkness. She tried to wake, but there was only the utter, unbreakable darkness in all directions. In truth, she could not even think in terms of directions, for this space appeared to be dimensionless. She had no sensation of up or down and no sense of the passage of time. Had she been here for long?" - Mechanicum
does he have access to he warp ? i thought he isnt a warp entity

Juliusz2006 said:
Jockey-1337 said:

He isn't a warp entity. But according to the quote probably not only the Warp is dimensionless.

He isn't a warp entity. But according to the quote probably not only the Warp is dimensionless.

im not shure only other dimensionless thing in wh40k that i could think of is ynnead s warp

Juliusz2006 said:
He isn't a warp entity. But according to the quote probably not only the Warp is dimensionless. im not shure only other dimensionless thing in wh40k that i could think of is ynnead s warp
So probably there are other dimensionless realms in 40k

does he have access to he warp ? i thought he isnt a warp entityHe isn't a warp entity. But according to the quote probably not only the Warp is dimensionless. im not shure only other dimensionless thing in wh40k that i could think of is ynnead s warp
So probably there are other dimensionless realms in 40k

yes but ynnead s warp and ynnead himself pretty much transcends the chaos gods and the warp i dont think the void dragon can access it

Juliusz2006 said:
He isn't a warp entity. But according to the quote probably not only the Warp is dimensionless.im not shure only other dimensionless thing in wh40k that i could think of is ynnead s warpSo probably there are other dimensionless realms in 40k yes but ynnead s warp and ynnead himself pretty much transcends the chaos gods and the warp i dont think the void dragon can access it
It is not important whether he can access Ynnead's void or not. He can kick Q into dimensionless void. This dimensionless void may be not a part of Ynneads void, but it is dimensionless.

You could argue he could just insta-teleport back though. He's been shown to be able to do that, even from voids outside of the multiverse.

Aeyu said:
You could argue he could just insta-teleport back though. He's been shown to be able to do that, even from voids outside of the multiverse.
May I ask you to post scans? Because there is probably higher dimension, not a dimensionless void.

Back