• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyrrha Nikos vs Mirio Togata

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Honestly, don't know why I didn't do this before.

Both are the top student in their school, and are consider untouchable by those around them. Heck, both of them were almost giving a power that's been passed down for generations too.

Speed is Equalized

Who wins?

Lemillio: Litentric Teon, Dragoo Faust, Wokistan, Schnee One, Maverick Zero X, Dragon Emperor 23, Desmond253 (7)

Invincible Girl: (0)

Pyrrharender
Lemillion

Huesito88 said:
Wait why was the Ruby one removed :mad:
Therefir said it's because Mirio doesn't ignore durability anymore so the fight is outdated. (Even though that wasn't used as a reason for Mirio to win)

Mirio ignorind durability was a massive reason why he won that thread, that and him being intangible to everything Ruby could do

It was a stomp and should have been removed regardless

This match is far more fair

The whole thing, as well as the thread that was made before it with the same matchup

Regardless this is immensely more fair

Where did I mention Dura negation?

If you think the fight is unfair and is a stomp then that's fine.

But I never said Dura negation was the reason he won.

Intangibility would bypass her aura with or without dura negation.

I don't see Pyrrha landing that many hits on Mirio due to intan, and he has much greater maneuverability and can hit her at unexpected angles.

Mirio takes this Mid-Diff.

Except he doesnt use it like that and he has no idea about her aura so he has no reason to use it to do so

Dargoo Faust said:
Intangibility would bypass her aura with or without dura negation.
Well, he doesn't know about aura and he's never attack anyone from the inside.

Let's not derail though.

WeeklyBattles said:
Except he doesnt use it like that and he has no idea about her aura so he has no reason to use it to do so
And it would take one attack to notice it.

Mirio phases through attacks all the time, no?

How would it take one attack to notice an invisible body-conforming full-body forcefield? Especially against Pyrrha whose specialty is not getting hit in combat.

He'd notice something dampening his blows, clearly. If I'm not mistaken forcefield quirks are a thing in MHA, to boot.

Considering Mirio can phase through attacks and go through floors and walls to attack Pyrrha, he's certainly getting in a large number of hits.

Mirio doesn't have any metal on him, how will magnetism redirect him?

Edit: Ninja'd again.

Isn't aura for lack of a better expression skin tight? If it is I don't see how Mirio is going to phase through it without phasing through Pyrrha entirely

Youre telling me those shoulderpads and his belt dont have metal on them?

Also hair has trace amounts of metal in it

None of that is metal, his costume is made out of his hair so he doesn't phase through it.

And Aura isn't going to no-sell Mirio's attacks. He's still going to be hitting Pyrrha far more times than she's hitting him.

Who's better skillwise?

Wokistan said:
Trace amounts doesn't seem too helpful. Also, not all metal is magnetic or able to be magnetized.
Pyrrha can and has magnetism manipped nonmagnetic metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back