• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C My Hero Academia vs Ben 10 Tournament: Goop vs Mirio (Lemillion)

Quarter Final 4:
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 20 meters.
The invisible hero Lemillion makes his tour man debut against the intangible Goop ! Will it be a unique match let's find out!
mirio_togata_render__my_hero_one_s_justice_2__by_jdraunidalo_de2fapy.png

Vs
Goop_action_pose_4.png

Last edited:
There is Artificial Gravity Turn Off Button on it. It turns off his gravity.
Huh neat.

Yeah unlike stain, Tintin here is able to go through Goop with no issue thanks to his quirk, and he can keep that up for a long time in rapid succession.

Of course I have to ask, does the fight start off with Ben transforming into Goop? Or is he already goop when he gets plopped in? (Doesn’t mean much, just that Mirio would see that the anti gravity projector is what picks him up, I have no doubt he’ll figure out either way)

I don't remember there being a statement in the show saying Goops Anti gravity projector doesn't have a turn off button anymore.

I don't remember there being a statement in the show saying Goops Anti gravity projector doesn't have a turn off button anymore.
Doesn't matter, it's a a stomp from goop, tintin or whatever never will be able to find how goop works and the moment he will try to attack goop, goop will stomp him.

Ben is one of most smartest character within ben 10 and knows to make strategy that barely anyone can break, he'll easily find a way to have win aside from he already does have.

Izuku is one the most smartest characters in My Hero who via intelligence alone figured out how to stop a city wide attack, stay hidden and defeat his enemies and got away in One for all fight let's not take away anything from My Hero characters Lemillion is already one of the big three students in U.A highschool.

Izuku is one the most smartest characters in My Hero who via intelligence alone figured out how to stop a city wide attack, stay hidden and defeat his enemies and got away in One for all fight let's not take away anything from My Hero characters Lemillion is already one of the big three students in U.A highschool.
What was there to be considered intelligent for stopping a city wide range bomb? And being intelligent =/= smart and decisive.

I don't think Goop's attack will land on Mirio, he's too good at avoiding attacks that are far more tricky than anything Goop can do. As shown in his battles against Chisaki and Complete Shigaraki's Growth, both of them having wide ranged attacks, and couldn't land a direct hit on him.

For the most part, Mirio should be able to avoid getting hit by Goop in the beginning.

But Mirio cannot defeat Goop if he has no way of dealing with the Anti Gravity Device. Which means he'll just tire out until he slows down and loses.

Also even if the off button still exist, Mirio isn't going to know about it. He'll have to figure it out and it seems like that would be pretty hard. Ben would do everything in his power to avoid him finding out, especially when he notices Mirio's intangibility. So I doubt he'd let him even figure out there is an off button.

Assuming it does still exist that is. Regardless, Goop does indeed stomp.

Back