• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyra (Xenoblade) vs Sosuke Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd Bleach vs Xenoblade match,and i hope this is not a stomp unlike the previous one,alright lets go!!

-EoS Aizen is used and and Pneuma Pyra is used

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Place located in Wanderich

-Range is 100 meter

-Win via death!!

• Pyra : 4
  • Aizen : 4(?)
  • Inconclusive :0

Pyra is very likely to use her probability Manipulation in order to dodge a strike once if Aizen appears, but aside from that, Kyouka Suigetsu completely screws her up, a single swipe and she gets her soul ripped, not to mention Aizen trumps her in intelligence and experience.

Going with Aizen.

Actually, I think Pyra's intellect was a little underplayed here. Also, I'm positive Pyra has resistance to getting her soul ripped out. Pyra is a genius and her Probability manipulation is quite helpful to her. Also, Pyra is at least 2.28x stronger and summoning Artifice Siren could help her quite a bit. Going with Pyra.

She's also dealt with similar abilities to that, manipulation of the 5 senses, ripping out soul. Pyra kind of is a soul; can't really rip it out. Though, Pneuma would probably win easily.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
She's also dealt with similar abilities to that, manipulation of the 5 senses, ripping out soul. Pyra kind of is a soul; can't really rip it out. Though, Pneuma would probably win easily.
^^^^

I'm gonna vote for Aizen here.

If she has dealt the manipulation five senses before it doesn't mean she's immuned to it and she doesn't has any resistance to illusion on her profile.

Has she dealt with the illusion that effect could lasted for hundreds of years and could distorted people's perception of times? Or thinking they're fighting multiple peoples at once? If she stared at Aizen she'll get under the effect of Kyouka Suigetsu. It still powerful enough to affect people with both Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception (Something that Pyra doesn't have).

And not only Kyouka Suigetsu, she also have to deal with variety of Aizen's Kidos here like binding spells, barriers and Kurohitsugi (Which he can spam without the incantation and has very big AOE).

For Intelligence and Experience, I'm not going to underplayed Pyra's Knowledge here but By feats. Aizen is shown able to fool the entire soul society for hundreds of years, well versed strategy and tactics of Soul Society and outskilled most of the captain level shinigami, Invent Hogyoku and even able to figured out how to counter Yhwach's precog. Aizen is one of the smartest person on Bleach so he should have the edge for the intelligence and experience here.

Kyouka Suigetsu should not be underestimated here considering KS could still affected people who has reikaku.

You see, beings with higher-than-average levels of Reiryoku possess the ability to sense other spiritual beings without relying on their five basic senses.

As you can see here, Ichigo is still able to see when his eye got blinded.

And Kyouraku even stated: Every person that has Reiatsu subconsciously uses both their sense of vision and their Reikaku at the same time in order to see. When concentrating in the midst of battle, Reikaku takes over an overwhelming amount of perception. In other words, the subconscious begins to stop seeing with "eyes" .

So even the person possessing another senses other than five senses can still affected by KS. So I believe KS would work on her.

Alright,since i'm thinking it very long i decide to change it to Pyra 2nd key,any thought?

Yorokobe Deus,i change it to Pneuma Pyra...

Anyway.

Aizen's KS kinda screws Pyra over completely, nothing stops him at all from toying with her until he eventually wears her down and kills her, and she has no resistance to it, she's just dealt with it from people weaker then Aizen.

He's also arguably the more intelligent and better fighter of the two and to be quite honest going to his intelligence section says everything I could possibly say about him.

Still going with Aizen ATM

Depends on how she uses it.

Time Manipulation and Standard Reality Warping is worthless if she doesn't know she's using those abilities on someone that isn't even there.

Pyra can literally stop time; and her Reality Warping is quite spectacular. She can rewrite the laws of physics surrounding her, which sounds way more advanced than the whole "manipulating all 5 senses including an additional 6th senses at times." There's also Biological Manipulation; since even souls in Bleach are technically solid; as even a pre-Spiritual Awareness Chad was able to beat down a Hollow, Shinigami and Hollows in Bleach are solid enough to be affected by Biological manipulation.

She's also got Precognition and can summon Artifice Siren, who can fire lasers that are comparable if not superior to Pyra. I also doubt Aizen's sense manipulation works on Giant Robots. Don't forget Pyra's durability negation, Power Nullification, and Probability Manipulation.

The thing is, the effect of Kyouka Suigetsu is very subtle, she won't even know if she under the illusion before it's too late, even if she can break free from KS get under the effect of Kyouka Suigetsu again the moment she stared at him.

What is her feats with Biological Manipulation anyway?

Her Probability Manipulation is limited.

Foresight/precognition? Aizen has faced someone with better Precognition tbf.

As Gargoyle said above, her reality warping, time manip and durability negation is only useful if she know who she's fighting.

If she summon a giant robot then Aizen should be smart enough to think "Oh? she's summon something, better to be serious and finish her now"

Remember, Aizen has good AOE with Hado #90 and he can spam it and if her reality warping can affect the physical surrounding then well, Hado #90 can create a torrent of gravity that strong enough to distort space and time.

Pyra is much stronger than Aizen also; Aizen is only 1 Petaton, while Pyra is way above 2.28 Petatons. Even with enhanced senses manipulation, none of Aizen's attacks will do Jack Schitt to her. She's also got resistance to gravity manipulation iirc. I'll contact Numbers Guy on that about Biological manipulation.

Also, Artifice Siren has much better range than Aizen's mind hax; it fires giant satellite lasers that could seriously hurt Aizen. Additionally, Artifices in Xenoblade 2 have been shown to completely vaporize continent sized Titans iirc.

Time Stopping won't help if she's only going to use it on something that isn't there, and assuming she does, Time Stopping and Slashing Aizen will not do any good, because then he regens and he's back.

Aizen may be arrogant, but he isn't stupid, he's not letting up on KS until Pyra is dead.

Unless Pyra has a way to KNOW and find a way AROUND KS, she is fighting something that literally isn't there the entire fight. And eventually he either Mind haxes or souls screws being as she doesn't have any resistance to either.

She does, her profile just isn't 100% complete yet. She resisted Malos's ability to drain a character of their existence, memory, mind, and soul. Also, Aizen doesn't' have mind or soul manipulation on his profile. Merely the 5 senses manipulation hax.

Aizen can't use his hax if time is stopped; he has no resistance to time manipulation. Which gives Pyra plenty of time to literally cover the entire automasphere in AS's lasers. Which will in turn completely atomize Aizen.

Wait....

Why would illusion creation randomly stop working when time is stopped and long after it's been active?

It wouldn't. It would have already effected her before she could even get a time stop in, either that or she simply thinks that she did. Also pretty sure Aizen is above 1 Petaton as Yhwach did that feat with little to no effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back