• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyra (Xenoblade) vs Sosuke Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before, Pyra will under the KS the moments she stared at Aizen at the beginning of the fight.

If her profile not 100% complete then I believe a CRT is in order.

Oh yeah.

I completely forgot he damaged Yhwach who is insanely stronger then the form that did the feat by ******* waving his hand.

Aizen simply had the hax to get around Yhwach, he's not physically comparable to him unlike Ichigo. Also, I never said the KS would stop working, but it would be irrelevant because Aizen would be hiding somewhere; even if he's invisible, he's not intangible. Meaning if AS covers a lot of ground, Aizen would be caught in the blast without Pyra even knowing where he actually was. Additionally, AS as mentioned above wouldn't be effected by KS because it's too far away and he's never been shown to sense manipulate giant robots. AS has at least Planetary range iirc.

Because Aizen still scales to a casual Yhwach who performed that Continent level feat. Also, he is stated to have higher Reishi than Ichigo, but Reishi is measured by a variety of factors. Ichigo is pretty much haxless, but his PL is entirely composed of raw power and speed. Where as Aizen, while not physically as powerful as Ichigo, possesses numerous hax that rivals and possibly even surpasses that of Yhwach.

He's still "At least" because it's not 100% certain if he's overwhelmingly weaker than them physically, but he's still more comparable to a casual Yhwach rather than a serious Yhwach physically.

Reiatsu can be used for increasing offense and defense, Aizen has fine control of reiatsu and he can use it for versatility like he can use his pure reiatsu to shood down the royal palace or use it as as shield.

Now let see here:

-Power Nullification (Can nullify enemy debuffs) is useless against KS and Aizen never use debuffs.

-Limited Probability Manipulation (Can nullify a single reaction of the enemy). Not useful if she can't see or know where's her enemy.

- Durability Negation (Can increase her chances of dealing a Guard-annulling attack 100%, and likely possesses the ability to invert the cell reproduction of others, allowing her to destroy her enemies from the inside) Aizen face people with durability negation before (Gin's bankai is destroying body from the inside) and again, KS.

-Time stop. Is she even use it? Showing me the scan where she use it would be nice.

-Foresight. Aizen has fought someone who has better precognition.

-AS has planetary range? Her profile didn't mention planetary with summons, and even with that Pyra would still affected by KS, how does her summon knows who's the enemy anyway?

And pretty sure Aizen scale way above 1 petatons feat (Note that 1 petatons feats was very casual and that before Post Power Absorption Yhwach, and Aizen fought Post Power Absorption Yhwach. And 2x gap isn't that big anyway.

Time stop, here, here, and here. The fight with Jin took place while time was stopped. Even light doesn't move at all.

Better? More like Yhwach has a different category of Precognition. "Omni-Precognition" is false information plagiarized from Bleach Wiki and borderline NLF. Yhwach more so just has the ability to predict multiple body movements and possible attacks his opponent sees. It's more so scanning rather than Precognition, it's the reason Uryu's arrow made Yhwach practically piss himself. But having visions from the 4th dimension is a perceived instantaneously is a different story.

The profile is incomplete as mentioned above. But Artifice Sire can fires lazers from what appears to be from space in an unknown distance. Note that Xenoblade takes place in a world that is Infinite in size meaning the distance is unknown. However, what we do see is that that the lasers are real lasers that are lightspeed, and it takes a couple seconds for it to reach the battlefield; meaning it's hundreds of thousands of kilometers at bare minimum. I know that's generally calc stacking, but it's the only formula to find it at the moment so it's the best and most accurate we got.

Artifice Siren is designed to aid Rex and Pyra, so it can do massive damage to multiple enemies, and it actually heals Rex and Pyra, while simultaneously gives them buffs.

Aizen still had to outhax him and his normal attacks don't exactly harm Yhwach that much. Additionally, Yhwach's attacks casually vaporize Aizen; and only reason he last as long as he did aside from his Sensory manipulation hax/Genjutsu on Steroids is his Mid-High regen. Also, I'm positive other upgrades are in order once the Artifice vaporizing continent sized Titans can properly calc'd. IIRC, those kind of calcs often reach 5-C to Low 5-B.

If she has a chance of getting upgraded this should probably be closed for the time being and reopened if it doesn't go through.

No need to close it, it's still on going. And until official tier changes are made, she's still 6-A alongside Aizen. But I should probably get Numbers Guy to come here.

I think I'll vote for Pyra due to time stop if she decides to use it, I don't think Aizen can counter that. Other than that they are mostly even except Aizen has mind control and can pretty much wreck her with that.

I'm not seeing the time stop in that video tbh.

And this is how Yhwach's precognition works:

https://file-image.mpcdn.net/19563/928222/17.jpg?1513902036

https://file-image.mpcdn.net/19563/928222/18.jpg?1513902036

If Yhwach can't see the future then how he can destroy Ichigo's bankai through the future? He even predicted Ichibe's death 1000 years ago before and even foresaw Jugram's talent and recruitment:

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-633-page-10.html

Even Jugram with Almighty can find the traps set by Uryuu even when Uryuu pertend to fight Ichigo.

And how can the AS knows where Aizen is from up there? Surely Pyra needs to know where the target is then use the lasers. So she just gonna bombard the entire battlefield?

Remember Aizen still has multiples kidos like hado and bakudo that can bind Pyra or use Danku as barrier.

And Yhwach can use Blut Vene to enhance his durability and Blut Vene is a realy powerful defensive capability and remember thanks to Blut Vene ichigo can survive from Yhwach attack while Yhwach capable of effortlessly cutting Yamamoto in half so it's no surprise if Aizen has problem to damaging him.

Pyra still has no answer to Kyoka Suigetsu.

We keep comparing Yhwach to characters Wayyyyyyy weaker than himself, if his best achievements are besting Country level characters, than that's irrelevant next to Pyra. It's like saying Mario would beat Pre-Crises Superman because he stepped on a Goomba.

Yhwach sees the future by glaring at his opponent to see any possibilities the character can do. But he does NOT see an infinite number of possibilities. "Predicting Ichibe's death from 1000 years away" seems like non combat applicable Clairvoyance. Plus, Yhwach still has a lot of serious weaknesses with the Almighty. He's so egotistical to a fault, this is basically Yhwach's character in a nut shell.

Anyway, that's Yhwach not Aizen. Kind of need to pay attention to the videos; I linked 3 of them. Anyway, Numbersguy should know better than I since I'm still early on Xenoblade 2 doing overloads of sidequests. Anyway, the fight with Rex & Pyra against Jin still takes place in time stop. Not even light was able to move in that instance.

I already explained her answer to it, if Pyra stops time before Aizen uses his Kyoka Suigetsu, then he's an obvious spot on target and Pyra could just blitz him to death. And even after KS, AS still has ranged scanners that know where Aizen is. KS still isn't effecting giant Robots. It can still destroy Aizen even while Pyra's unconscious.

Binding Hadou's don't work on Pyra, she's dealt with all sorts of enemies who do pretty much the same thing. She could either equip an armor that resists binding, use an item from her inventory, or just have AS heal her. Also, the lasers from AS also heal Pyra, you didn't give a good counter to that. It gives her full health, drastically increases her statistics, cures all status effects, grants her "Immunity" (Actually great resistance) to a wide variety of statuses. That also includes statuses like mind control, confusion, binding, dazing, blindness, ect. And can do all of that while simultaneously obliterate Pyra and Rex's enemies in a massive AoE.

Well I'm trying to say the reason why Aizen has trouble with damaging Yhwach is because blut vene can increase durability greatly and use Ichigo for example because blut vene allow him to tanked the 6-B attack while he's only 7-A.

While I agree Yhwach precognition has the weakness it's still a good precognitive power. Showing a random youtube video about puppets of Kim Jong Il does not make your argument better btw.

And yes, Aizen is not Yhwach we should drop the Yhwach stuff.

Like people said above Time Stop not that helpful if you doesn't know where your opponents are, Is she gonna do Time Stop immediately in the beginning of the fight? The moment she stared at Aizens she'll under KS. Remember Aizen use high level Kidos in character a lot and she get under those range in beginning of the fight.

And for laser Aizen can use his reiatsu as a shield, use Danku, flight and shunpo to avoid it. and I believe Aizen still has the Regenerationn because Soul Society can't kill him and prison him instead.

Because Kim Jong Yhwach is his nickname But I'll drop it now.

Pyra leads with her best abilities, which would be Time stop, she's got a radar to scan enemies from different Continents/Titans, so she'll know Aizen, or some reasonable thread opponent is there before she even enters the battlefield. Her buffs and/or best equipment still counter each and every one of those Kidos.

Forgot to mention that AS lasers bypass shields and barriers, so Danku and Reiatsu aren't helping much. Shunpo and Flight are useful, but will only get him so far; still going to be difficult to dodge the lasers; Flying too high might only succeed in making him an easier target tbh. Yes, he's got Mid-High regen, but Aizen's going to need High regen or above to resist survive AS's lasers. Possibly Low-Godly regen is required.

Well, like I said before Aizen's KS is subtle. She won't even know if she under Illusion or not. I still believe KS is faster since she stare at Aizen and need to activate the time stop. And if she scan Aizen first before the she use the time stop then well. She under KS.

So the laser can bypass durability and able to atomize Aizen now? Since that is not even listed on her profile then a CRT is required here.

Many of her power is missing then.

And if she have a chance to get an upgrade for her tier then this match is pretty much pointless lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back