• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyra vs Meliodas (TWO MORE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,let's try this since Meliodas get upgraded to continent level,and let's give my waifu an new match ovo

-Base Pyra and Assault Mode Meliodas are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Himalayan Mountain

-Win via death!!!

E848828326ce612185ccb704c2fda825
MeliodasRenderAssault

VS

• Pyra: 6 (Dragon,Gar,Reblew,Jim,Deus,Junkie)

What's the calc Meliodas scales to? I know base Pyra and Mythra are At least 2.28 Petatons. Most of his hax also doesn't look like it's going to be too great against Pyra, save perhaps Soul Manipulation. Attack Reflection and Power Nullification look like they're specifically for use against magic; which Pyra's attacks are not magic. Mythra's foresight also trumps his Extrasensory Perception; and in addition to Pyra's likely AP advantage, summoning artifice Siren should be more than enough to bypass Meliodas's Regenerationn.

It's alright, this match isn't quite a stomp since Melodious is pretty versatile and Mythra doesn't quite lead with Siren. But it is fairly clear cut given the advantages. I'll follow the other one but comment later. Plus, Pyra needs more wins.

Meliodas kinda stomped a baseline 6-A, if we're talking about AP.

His Full Counter can work on any ranged attack via verse equalization.

Alternatively, if things get rough. He could let himself get beat up by Pyra and take her out with Revenge Counter. but he only does so against an opponent that he knows he himself is not physically strong enough to do so alone.

Also, Hellfire negates Mid-High regen.

Could you elaborate more? What happens when he says, "Blegh"? If it's Hellfire manipulation, I don't think that's entirely effective against Pyra; a legendary Fire Aegis Blade. Negating Regenerationn on that level, isn't all that useful against Pyra since she can withstand attacks from Artifices who can pretty much do the same thing. There's a link to Atomic destruction in Siren's description, particularly where it says "Reduces targets to particles". She should be durable/resistant enough to withstand it. Additionally, Mythra's Foresight should be more than enough to warn her so she can evade it.

Also, Mel's profile does specifically say "Magic". Ether isn't magic, its Spirit/Life Energy. Still, don't think it's going to reflect Pyra's physical attacks; not to mention Pyra's significantly superior range. Also, Blade Souls work differently than actual souls; they're in the form of Core Crystals. Pretty lengthy to explain how that works, but I can sort of imagine Meliodas becoming Pyra's new driver if he decides to use Soul Manipulation. If that happens, Mel can't kill her without killing himself though.

So quick question, Can Pyra transform into Mythra If so, Pyra has my vote seeing as Mythra in character will have Siren shoot blasts out constantly (see her awakening and you'd understand) and her Foresight will be very helpful here. Pyra should take this via Siren spam and Foresight.

"Blegh" as in a word based disintegration

Also it works on people who resist fire to which, she doesn't even have.

Yes, Pyra can turn into Mythra and back on their own free will.

He base key does include both Pyra and Mythra forms, but I suppose it's better if Vel elaborates since he's the OP.

By Dragon, I meant "Dragonmasterxyz"

"So quick question, Can Pyra transform into Mythra If so, Pyra has my vote seeing as Mythra in character will have Siren shoot blasts out constantly (see her awakening and you'd understand) and her Foresight will be very helpful here. Pyra should take this via Siren spam and Foresight."

And Gargoyle said "Pyra for Dragon's reasons"

So I assumed that was a vote from "Dragonmasterxyz"'s comment

Well, I technically voted at least if this isn't considered a stomp since I was the one giving the most reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back