• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto (Final Key) vs Sung Jin-Woo (Final Key). Both 5-B
Speed is NOT = they start 20 meters apart and BLOODLUSTED 👿

Strength.
Naruto is 79.2 zettatons with SPSM but scales far higher with his kurama avatar and even higher with his Asura Kurama Avatar.
Jin Woo scales above 59.44 zettatons and was apparently stomping baseline planetary characters (Planetary off statements so baseline) He can go giant and he gets stronger when he does it.

Hax:
Naruto has better offensive hax like EE, Matter Manip, Regen Negation (Low godly) along with various forms of dura neg. And although Jin Woo has a million shadow soldiers, their all fodder and Naruto can summon a thousand clones that would all be relative to him.

Jin Woo has better defensive hax. His damage reductions turns Naruto's 79.2 Zettaton attacks to only 41.184 Zettatons.
As for offense Jin Woo has beast hunter (Which could debatably work on Naruto since using kcm he'd be using the 9 tails chakra, the 9 tails should qualify as a beast.) which amps his strength, speed and durability by 40%. Plus Jin Woo gets 1% faster and stronger every-time he takes damage. Plus if he can stack these debufs he could possibly make it so narutos attacks only hit with 2% of their original force but idk if he can (Naruto would still have obvious wincons via hax)
Also jin woo basically has sasuke's time space manip to switch places with his shadow soldiers and he can use this to possibly avoid deadly blows, tho i'm not sure if he does this mid combat.
  • Wolf Slayer: All stats are increased by 40% while fighting beast-type monsters.
  • Unyielding Spirit (Passive Skill): When HP is below 30%, all damage received is reduced by 50%.
  • Casaka's Armored skin (Passive Skill): Reduces physical damage by 20% (Even if not received through the skin).
  • Triumphant over Adversity: Stats increase proportionally to missing health, resulting in a 1% stat increase for every 1% HP missing.

Speed: Naruto scales to 2.11x ftl while being incapacitated where as Jin Woo scales unquantifiable above baseline giving Naruto the speed advantage. However Jin Woo can lessen this difference with Sprint that increases his speed by 40%.
  • Sprint (Active Skill): Increases speed by 40%. Mana Cost: 5 (+1/minute).
Skill/Stamina:
Their both relatively skilled and combat geniuses. However Jin Woo negs in stamina he can fight for 27 years whereas Naruto can only fight for a few days.

Range:
Naruto takes range easily he has attacks that have regen neg (low godly) and dura neg that span upto thousands of kilometers. Not to mention his kurama avatar has size 3 meaning its as big as a mountain, for comparision it would be nearly 500x bigger than Jin Woo (Although the size is inconsistent Naruto should be able to freely maniplate the size in his avatar)

My Opinion:
I see Naruto winning this. The debufs Jin Woo has is insane and im assuming they can stack (Not sure if thats true tho) then naruto really wouldn't be able to injure him physically, however naruto has multiple ways of dura neg and the TSO would absolutely cleave through Jin Woo considering Naruto is faster.

Six Paths Jinchuriki: 2 (@Dread @Nightshade)
Shadow Monarch: 0
Incon: 0

Last edited:
Me when people follow matches that use Jin-Woo's pee pee poo poo profile
crying-meme-black-guy-cries.gif

Me and Azontr are currently in the process of reworking Jin-Woo's entire profile because it's absolute trash, along with the entire Solo Leveling verse.

I thought I told him to have it deleted already. Will probably end up doing that at some point soon.

When his profile is finished, Jin-Woo will no-dif Naruto verse, mark my words.

Jin-Woo will no-dif Naruto verse, mark my words.
K.
Manga Jin Woo or LN Jin Woo? And you should create 3 seperate pages for Anime, Manga and LN caue i only know Jin Woo from the manga and from what i've seen he doesn't even touch tenten.

K.
Manga Jin Woo or LN Jin Woo? And you should create 3 seperate pages for Anime, Manga and LN caue i only know Jin Woo from the manga and from what i've seen he doesn't even touch tenten.
Light Novel, the original source.

We will. The Manhwa and Anime will need different profiles, though the Manhwa is quite similar to the LN already so I'm unsure if it will qualify.

Light Novel, the original source.

We will. The Manhwa and Anime will need different profiles, though the Manhwa is quite similar to the LN already so I'm unsure if it will qualify.
Where does Manhwa Jin Woo scale cause thats the only one I find interesting.

Manhwa Jin-Woo doesn't have 5-B AP I think, but definitely 5-B range. I'd have to reread.
I believe it is implied in the Manhwa that if Monarchs fight the world gets destroyed.

I believe it is implied in the Manhwa that if Monarchs fight the world gets destroyed.
It's implied in both the novel and the manhwa, but, it's also heavily implied that it isn't due to the efforts of a singular Monarch(Sovereign whatever tf you wanna call them) but instead the entire war between Monarchs and Rulers itself.

At least if I remember correctly. Idk.

By the way Sung Jin-Woo would one-shot even ignoring the fact that his profile is missing a bunch of shit.

He effortlessly solos armies of 5-Bs and defeats them in one shot. And in this key, he's been growing far beyond that level of power for 27 years.

He would one-tap Naruto lol

Sung-Jin Woo's profile and the entirety of Solo Leveling just got EE'd from the wiki.

So this match no longer works.

Me and Azontr are currently in the process of reworking Jin-Woo's entire profile because it's absolute trash, along with the entire Solo Leveling verse.

I thought I told him to have it deleted already. Will probably end up doing that at some point soon.

When his profile is finished, Jin-Woo will no-dif Naruto verse, mark my words.
Yeah, it is deleted now, good luck for your work.

I'm the one who got it deleted lmao
I see, I hope you will read meticulously the LN because Jin Woo has a lot of haxes.

Those are better than the one you deleted by far, and it isn't 100% complete.

Back