• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Woo Profile - Solo Leveling

Why don't we have a profile for Sung Jin Woo? As far as I can see, I could not understand why the profile, which was last closed by Dereck, was closed.

I think Solo Leveling should be added to this website and we need to make a profile about Sung. Yes, this could cost us a very long time. After all, there will be calculations and measurements. Also, although I've reached chapter 120 for Jinn Woo in Solo Leveling, I still haven't seen a complete destruction of a place. So it seems like we will find it through other characters or through a character's energy measurement.

In addition, I think that if it is to be added, it should be divided into "Manhwa" and "Novel". Assuming that the anime has just come out, we know that Jin Woo is more on the agenda right now. Therefore, I think Jin Woo profile should be opened immediately.

In short, my question is, will the Jin Woo profile be opened and why was the Jin Woo profile removed?

It is up to Solo Leveling supporters to make a profile for Solo Leveling characters including Jin Woo. My rusty memory says back then when Solo Leveling had profiles, I had very few supporters and those knowledgeable about it was lacking as well.

As far as I know you can, even tho most of the profiles don't,
some weeks ago Ant checked a profile I edited which follows the same structure with the tabber and didn't say anything about it

Maybe I can do a work related to Manhwa in the future, but I can't guarantee it. Still, someone needs to show me how to make a sandbox so that I can prepare a Jin Woo profile.

Also, Calculation seems to take a little longer. It is difficult to measure characters.

Maybe I can do a work related to Manhwa in the future, but I can't guarantee it. Still, someone needs to show me how to make a sandbox so that I can prepare a Jin Woo profile.

Also, Calculation seems to take a little longer. It is difficult to measure characters.
Click here
The on the website link add "/Sandbox" and you are done, you get a page that you can use however you want.
You can also change Sandbox to have whatever name you want for example you can write "/SungJinWoo" instead of "/Sandbox" what really matters is "/"+something else

he is uni+ when he unlocks the full power of the shadow monarch, there is no really need for this imo

also when does it say he created it and I think "infinite" might be hyperbolic

he is uni+ when he unlocks the full power of the shadow monarch, there is no really need for this imo

also when does it say he created it and I think "infinite" might be hyperbolic
Serious? That is great! Do a good job for my boy and treat him like a divine being, I will help with future updates too.

Serious? That is great!
yeah, he scales higher than the absolute creator and the minions who are stated to being able to destroy worlds (not referring as planets)
Do a good job for my boy and treat him like a divine being, I will help with future updates too.
<3
Those statements could help

mahwa and novel are different, we shouldn't mix them, there will be more profiles at least for Sung

yeah, he scales higher than the absolute creator and the minions who are stated to being able to destroy worlds (not referring as planets)

<3

mahwa and novel are different, we shouldn't mix them, there will be more profiles at least for Sung
As soon as you finish, send me a link so I can see and agree.

<3

Ooooff, gotta fix half of my Jin Woo profile now😭 Can we get Low Multi - Uni+ Jin Woo in the Manwha?

only uni+, in the novel maybe multi

anyway we will keep working on that profile I sent so I'm not sure if there is the need to do more sandboxes, would be better to tell us if you think something is wrong in our profile since we are already over half the mahwa and we added a lot more things.

only uni+, in the novel maybe multi

anyway we will keep working on that profile I sent so I'm not sure if there is the need to do more sandboxes, would be better to tell us if you think something is wrong in our profile since we are already over half the mahwa and we added a lot more things.
Is multi what you say when the character is multiversal?

yes,

the creator is even stated to being bale to create more worlds but is not specified if he can at the same time so I wouldn't go for low multi in the mahwa

Back