• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I see, I hope you will read meticulously the LN because Jin Woo has a lot of haxes.

Those are better than the one you deleted by far, and it isn't 100% complete.

The fact that these profiles are better than the one we had saddens me to no end.

Sung Jinwoo needs a profile from his Novel feats, scaling, portraying, etc.

He needs two versions, novel version and manhwa version.

Me an Azontr were once working on one. However, I have been very busy with other things. School, work, writing my own stuff, etc...

Not much time to dedicate to his profile atm.

December 15, 2023 and after reading the manhwa I still don't understand why Sung Jin Woo is supposed to beat Naruto. Is it because of something in the novel or the sequel to the novel?

December 15, 2023 and after reading the manhwa I still don't understand why Sung Jin Woo is supposed to beat Naruto. Is it because of something in the novel or the sequel to the novel?
It's because of the novel, and there is a sequel to that novel called Solo Leveling Ragnarok where he fights Aliens in space where their gods created several universes casually.

His son is the MC of that sequel by the way.

Last edited:
Ok so Novel Sung is somewhere in tier 2.

Manhwa Sung, however, is very clearly not. The monarchs were gonna destroy the planet over time and the absolute being never fought anyone and seemed to have created the universe. Best visual feat is literally just Antares melting part of the island. Manhwa is lucky if it gets tier 6 at all.

Novel Jin-Woo does not reach anywhere near tier 2 until Ragnarok.

Novel Jin-Woo is Low 6-B at max.

Back