• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puns are bad medicines for the doctor

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
I'm so going to regret this...

They fight at the golden spiral staircase as sans stands at the 11th staircase in Gii's way and both are IC also this is base Gii however I can change to evolved porshion if needed

Speed Equalized

Dr. Gii: 0

Sans: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Just going off what I've seen in other threads, I'm almost positive Sans gets stomped into dust in this fight.

His only saving grace, from what I can see, is that he's capable of harming Gii without relying on soul damage in order to do so. Normally that'd be a pretty serious advantage, but it's not going to make much difference here.

Actually no. I'm pretty sure the nature of Gii's being completely screws Sans over in that regard.

"Due to his kikai, he has no material form, and exists only as possibilities"

How does Sans counter or even have a chance to hurt him if this is the case?

yeah sorry i also kinda overestimated sans RIP if so then close this

edit: Is it better if i remove it or mods close?

Azzy's first response to this thread was basically "how the **** does Sans win?"

Now I'm completely convinced that this is stomp.

And grimm=grimm created these broken monsters who are possibilities and impervious to all aspects of physics, and all can mind screw, death screw, space screw...

Theglassman12 said:
Hey Celestial, would someone like Randall Flagg be a good match for the doctor???
I'll give you the answer to this one myself.

**** no.

@Theglassman Considering gii can kill things which aren't even dead or alive, which requires existence erasing abilities, and he does this with normal attacks, and that he can basically know everything about you, and that's not even getting into his other stuff... Probably not

First question of that match is gonna be, can randall affect possibilities? If no gii stomps again ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Then i will keishirou and karna you vel

But we mind as well try to think on who gii can fight

@Theglassman Don't know, kikai are the possibilities of 41 unborn lives, they aren't even lives since they were never born, just possibilities. Will fate manipulation work? No clue.

naraku huh...he does screw around and gii...doesn't first few moments critter and kikai attacks off the bat :V

but...while 8D supes is fine and all hatch himself likely won't survive a hit of the kikai's attack

idk tbf depends but...i have a new idea for a match...get ready to go to hell

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1528495 ...what is with me today :V

Back