• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sekien no Inganock: High 7-C to Low 7-B Upgrades

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
This calc was accepted which puts Stone Golem at Large Town level+. First off this feat was done with Golem's voice alone so obviously it's actual attacks would be far higher. I believe this should give it a rating of At least Large Town level+.

The scaling from Golem is where it gets a little tricky, i don't remember how small the gap has to be to allow upscaling, Golem's feat is about 1.8x to the next tier. Does it's actual attacks/stats alone already warrant a jump to the next tier seeing as the feat was done via it's voice? Here are some options for scaling:

Option 1​

Stone Golem gets upscaled to Small City level, thus everyone else who scales to it such as: Dr. Gii, Kerkan, Petrovna, Blood Tree, and Dragon also become Small City level.

Option 2​

Golem becomes At Large Town level+, Dragon becomes Small City level as it's stated to be stronger than Golem, and again everyone else scales off Dragon.

Option 3​

Both Golem and Dragon remain at At Large Town level+, and the Small City level scaling starts at Gii, as he literally one shot it (Chapter 5)

Option 4​

This is presuming even one shotting a character less than 1.8x away to next tier isn't enough to jump tiers. In this option almost everyone remains At least Large Town level+. Evolved Kikai like Thoth and Porshion might reach Small City level, because at that point the scaling would be this Evolved Porshion>Thoth>Blood Tree (Main Body)>Xerxes>Porshion>Dragon>Golem.

However presuming even all that scaling doesn't allow for tier jumping, Petrovna should be Small City level, she gained a critter on par with her kikai (Chapter 10), which was the Blood Tree (Main Body), so she has both her kikai and a critter combined which are individually stronger than Golem. In which case Evolved Porshion, scales, going through the sequence of events, Gii with Evolved Porshion dodged her main attack, but it's stated even if you dodge that, you would get hit by her seeds (Chapter 10), and Gii was unharmed (Chapter 10), and her voice which is common to critters causes things to shake (Chapter 10), did nothing to Gii (Chapter 10).

I think the current profile is a little misleading though, as i wouldn't necessarily say Gii is stronger than Petrovna, Gii had to use time hax to kill her, but you could definitely argue that was due to Petrovna's existence of being both a kikai and critter, which actually Petrovna and even Gii say she can't die cause she is both (Chapter 10), a kikai and critter. So is he physically stronger? Probably, but we don't have clear cut statements, same as Thoth, against Evolved Porshion, it just used erasure hax, so maybe it's only Gii and Petrovna who scale.

Personally i think option 4 is a super lowball, while option 3 is reasonable.

Vote Tally​

Agreed: 1- DarkDragonMedeus (Option 3), Qliphoth_Bacikal (Option 3)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Guess I'll throw in my 2 cents here, for whatever it's worth.

Option 3 looks like it works the best. Stone Golem's attacks probably might not be that much superior than its voice, but it definitely should be stronger, just probably not to the point it hits the next tier.

Dragon, for what little we ACTUALLY got info of it and what is presumed in other places like Atwiki's info on Steampunk, we know it's the strongest of all the Critters but it also likely shouldn't be that much stronger than Stone Golem. Even if Dragon was literally baseline Low 7-B, it's not as hard for it to be beaten than it was for Gii to kill it eventually in the fandisk. Hell, (Slight Spoilers), Crack Chrome did it too in his heyday as the Street Knight.

So going Option 3 here is what I'm saying.

Back