• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Punisher (Comics) AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are his weapons 8A? Isn't that just the fact that he's using a gun against people who have better blunt durability but no penetration resistance (I mean like how Spiderman can tank 7C impacts but still get killed by bullets)? I'm asking because I was discussing a possible RWBY versus thread with my friend if he actually is 8A, but I think it would be a stomp against them at least b/c they are actually bulletproof.

>blunt and penetration durability

And that's where this argument starts to make no sense.

Sorry it's like how Spiderman can take 7C impacts but he still gets hurt by bullets. Or do we just sort of slot the two together in this site? I'm still not very clear on all the VS battle rules, so any clarification would be nice. Thanks!

@Huesito88

Thanks for replying! So do we just sort of generally make the characters bulletproof at 9B-8B even if canonically they would be killed by standard weapons?

As I replied to your thread on my wall, we have to gauge characters by their higher showings, even though, for example, Wonder Woman can canonically be killed by bullets.

We acknowledge the extreme illogical inconsistencies of western superhero comics, but this is largely cases of the "writers can't do math" trope or plot-induced stupidity.

Oh yeah no I got it thanks Antvasima. I was going to ask someone to close thsi thread b/c you already answered. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back