• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Punch-Out!! Revisions

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
I found a rather impressive and pretty casual feat that puts the verse well above wall level. Mr Sandman shakes an entire stadium filled with thousands of people by walking.

See for yourself: https://youtu.be/u7eFWYYwQh8

Problem is, I'm not good enough at calcs to decide what tier this would be so I'll need some help with that.

I'd also suggest some different keys for Punch-Out!! Characters. One for the game they originally appeared in, where they've been shown to be inferior to Mike Tyson, one for the contender rush on the Wii game, and one for after they get stronger from their training in Title Defense. I know Mr. Sandman's feat will scale to Little Mac and the Title Defense boxers but I'm not sure if the Contender Rush fighters should scale, as Mr. Sandman was shown stomping them all with ease. See here: https://youtu.be/uLd17Atr8pI

What do you guys think?

Seems like he's shaking the camera, more than the stadium, so I dunno. I'll wait for the opinions of others.

Regarding the different keys, I agree, while it would only add an "At least" to their rating, that's still something.

Back