• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Punch-Out Buff (Resolved) - Little Mac and Analytical Prediction

Yeah thats literally just being capable of thought, unless theres something superhuman about then no
It's more that he dodges the moment he sees a cue for their attack. It's not a full on precog but it's something.

Boxers from Boxer has that ability in here. But if it's not valid here I'm fine with that

It's more like Mac adapting to his opponent's fighting style while studying them during a match.
I understand it's difficult to convey in a videogame, but I think this shouldn't go farther than Mac being skilled enough to adapt on the fly to a variety of weird boxing styles

Fair nuff. In that case I can change this thread to adaptation and note that as a skill feat. Would you guys be fine with that?

Our adaptation page refers to physical changes, as the body mutates in response to external factors nanomachines, son

In this case, I think it's better to just expand Mac's intelligence section

Our adaptation page refers to physical changes, as the body mutates in response to external factors nanomachines, son

In this case, I think it's better to just expand Mac's intelligence section
Honestly thinking on it it might just be reflexes instead of adaptation. Thanks for clarifying and this thread can be closed in that case

Totally, considering everyone's got something unique and he's supposed to "first try" them all.

We honestly ca't really them how easily he does, to be honest.
With games, I tend to assume the MC wins unless the game requires so, but I also exclude he does it no damage and such.

Back