• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Punch Out Discussion Thread.

******* amazing.
Ty, will send to calc eval thread later today.
No idea, just use the formulas from the yield calculations page
Also seriously, sorry to keep derailing into Steven universe but

0.7567478588911 Joules is the result I get from using the formula (see it in other calcs, so I do trust using it, but still):

W = R^3*((27136*P + 8649)^(1/2)/13568 - 93/13568)^2

W = 21.11649798^3*((27136 * 1.37895 +8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2

How 😭

Ty, will send to calc eval thread later today.

Also seriously, sorry to keep derailing into Steven universe but

0.7567478588911 Joules is the result I get from using the formula (see it in other calcs, so I do trust using it, but still):

W = R^3*((27136*P + 8649)^(1/2)/13568 - 93/13568)^2

W = 21.11649798^3*((27136 * 1.37895 +8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2

How 😭
actually that result is in tons of TNT! so that is actually 0.75 tons of TNT Building Level

Good news everyone!

Now we need that Sandman 1/30th of a second light speed feat. It might not even stop at 9-A once we take into account the upscaling multipliers of a steroid Pops. He drinks these many sodas in the panels daily till he is full which according to the ref "covered the entire gym! (It's A LOT XD)", one bottle already granted him 2x the power to push one truck (power of which doesn't decrease as just one was frying the monitor) and never stops drinking afterwards even in 3 rounds.

Last edited:
actually that result is in tons of TNT! so that is actually 0.75 tons of TNT Building Level
Ok, that makes me feel a lot better than. I was gonna say ain't no way.

While it is a good supporting feat, especially for only season 1, it's still kind of disappointing with the context that according to Steven's page, this explosion was calc'd at Multi-City Block level before. The link is currently dead, so I have no idea how they went about it and got that result 😔
Now we need that Sandman 1/30th of a second light speed feat. It might not even stop at 9-A once we take into account the upscaling multipliers of a steroid Pops. He drinks these many sodas in the panels daily till he is full which according to the ref "covered the entire gym! (It's A LOT XD)", one bottle already granted him 2x the power to push one truck (power of which doesn't decrease as just one was frying the monitor) and never stops drinking afterwards even in 3 rounds.
Oh holy shit, you're right. The two frame is only 23.83 m/s (Superhuman) compared to the 53.02252307 m/s (Subsonic) used in the calc (for vibration), but if it's more than the 53 m/s, it would imply the vibration of the building is even faster right?

Oh holy shit, you're right. The two frame is only 23.83 m/s (Superhuman) compared to the 53.02252307 m/s (Subsonic) used in the calc (for vibration), but if it's more than the 53 m/s, it would imply the vibration of the building is even faster right?
The Subsonic+ speed (via the Great Tiger scaling) would make things much stronger yes. But as I also said: The steroid soda increases not only the power, but logically other traits like LS and Speed too of course. The mission here is that we need to uncover how much drinking sodas that is large enough to cover a gym is (or what we can count in that panel) as that would help us plug in how much steroid sodas he consumes, such power never decreases as the monitor was short circuiting from Pops intensity from one soda (100 percent may be a low ball as a result). Sandman/DK, the ranks whom scales/upscales, so... Whatever amount Pops ends up with? I would not be surprised if the power multiplier increase would get the verse 8-C, it should apply to LS (Neko has not done this with Pops truck LS, so he must be warned) and statistically Speed attributes too (whatever speeds were currently or about to be calc, must be applied to the pops upscale).

Last edited:
The link just redirects to this thread :0
It is, I updated this post in case you missed what I said:
The Subsonic+ speed (via the Great Tiger scaling) would make things much stronger yes. But as I also said: The steroid soda increases not only the power, but logically other traits like LS and Speed too of course. The mission here is that we need to uncover how much drinking sodas that is large enough to cover a gym is (or what we can count in that panel) as that would help us plug in how much steroid sodas he consumes, such power never decreases as the monitor was short circuiting from Pops intensity from one soda (100 percent may be a low ball as a result). Sandman/DK, the ranks whom scales/upscales, so... Whatever amount Pops ends up with? I would not be surprised if the power multiplier increase would get the verse 8-C, it should apply to LS (Neko has not done this with Pops truck LS, so he must be warned) and statistically Speed attributes too (whatever speeds were currently or about to be calc, must be applied to the pops upscale).
I also remembered now and this is pretty awesome: There is also consistency to be made as Macho Man and Mike Tyson can move so fast they also create flashes of light like Sandman, so there you go too.
It's SUPER IMPORTANT to further power up the verse, we possibly may see Mac actually contending with the Min-Min fight. Even funny mexican afro man agrees to check out the Pops multiplier thingy.

Speaking of updates:

I updated the blog to also calc the KE using Wii Piston Honda's speeds (66.6667- 88.8889 m/s) assuming Mr. Sandman could match these speeds being a higher tier, and did one for the accepted Nes Great Tiger speed of 190.536585366 m/s as a hypothetical. Don't think I can insert velocities that aren't that of the vibrating building given the calc was initially about calculating the KE required for the vibration of the building, but could I do so as done in this version of the blog?

Is using the punch velocity in place of the vibration velocity acceptable?

The results may be shocking:

Last edited:
Ok, that makes me feel a lot better than. I was gonna say ain't no way.

While it is a good supporting feat, especially for only season 1, it's still kind of disappointing with the context that according to Steven's page, this explosion was calc'd at Multi-City Block level before. The link is currently dead, so I have no idea how they went about it and got that result 😔
One of the things that was done was internal pixel scaling to find the size of a room, and then multiplied by the amount of room in... Pearl's hologram... (I don't remember much)
Anyway, that was wrong, because they used the biggest room that was seen in the episode as if it were the one with all the rooms.

One of the things that was done was internal pixel scaling to find the size of a room, and then multiplied by the amount of room in... Pearl's hologram... (I don't remember much)
Anyway, that was wrong, because they used the biggest room that was seen in the episode as if it were the one with all the rooms.
Well yeah, that seems fallacious to do when we know that the rooms were just all within the physical pyramid, just constantly shifting and changing.

Also, got it confirmed that the Piston Honda and Great Tiger stuff wasn't valid. Going to post this finalized version of the Mr. Sandman blog to the calc evaluation thread!

Well yeah, that seems fallacious to do when we know that the rooms were just all within the physical pyramid, just constantly shifting and changing.

Also, got it confirmed that the Piston Honda and Great Tiger stuff wasn't valid. Going to post this finalized version of the Mr. Sandman blog to the calc evaluation thread!

Well... At least we still get 9-A Boxers correct?

There are some things that have been irking me still, that is the fact we have not take into account the steroid pops scaling/upscaling? Multipliers have been taken into account before I'm sure of it unless I missed it idk.

Well... At least we still get 9-A Boxers correct?
Don't know if I should post on their message wall about me responding that only the first two calcs were the ones that should be evaluated, or if they'll respond in a timely manner to my own reply, but we should get 9-A for high-tiers I believe.
There are some things that have been irking me still, that is the fact we have not take into account the steroid pops scaling/upscaling? Multipliers have been taken into account before I'm sure of it unless I missed it idk.
I think we'll be getting to this in due time, hopefully.

Last edited:
Don't know if I should post on their message wall about me responding that only the first two calcs were the ones that should be evaluated, or if they'll respond in a timely manner to my own reply, but we should get 9-A for high-tiers I believe.
Ok.
I think we'll be getting to this in due time, hopefully.
Good. Neko said 100% is 2x (these amps do not decrease as I said), and those amounts were said to cover the entire gym. Blud drinks that much till he is full, and keeps growing more powerful from those 3 Rounds. Once we know how much he has drunk, we can apply the full amount to our calc's so the verse gets MUCH STRONGER.

Bump.

I think I asked this before, but does anyone here also main Mac in Smash?
tbh I more main Pac-Man for fun combos but Mac is somewhere up there on my mains. Atleast if I'm ever forced to play smash 4 I'll go mac :3

Ultimate however well sometimes he's good to **** with people. I have to say that Mac's design is just my favorite out of any character like- It's literally just a realistic ******* depiction of a boxer and I love him for it

tbh I more main Pac-Man for fun combos but Mac is somewhere up there on my mains. Atleast if I'm ever forced to play smash 4 I'll go mac :3
How can one main Pac again?? I love the yellow circumference, but the last I ever played him: I feel like Pac received the short end of the moves set when I tried him on the 3DS! (Which I no longer have sadly).
Ultimate however well sometimes he's good to ***** with people. I have to say that Mac's design is just my favorite out of any character like- It's literally just a realistic ***** depiction of a boxer and I love him for it
Yes. While Mac's no air fighter, he's astonishingly fun to main even when I tried him out on Ultimate, much to the frustration of others apparently (hearts on fire ******* slaps btw. I added this to my motivational playlist). Alongside the main of my cousin "MewTwo" we used to make a good team.
I wouldn't wish this on my enemies
Um...

Sheesh; had to wait for two weeks bump my Axe Wall level calc for evaluation. Hope I don't have to wait and bump for these calcs too, especially as Flashlight237 commented on the Mr. Sandman one : (

The Don Flamenco one was rejected: The original was deemed to be still used. I'm still awaiting an actual evaluation for the Mr. Sandman feat, even after a bump. At this point, should I ask a calc group member if they could give it an evaluation?

May I ask as to why? It better be a real damn good reason...
The original had striking strength (I hadn't realized), and two high ends using the the punch speed found from NES was deemed calc stacking (of which I did not include in the Mr. Sandman).
Currently, you do you on this one. I think it's best that you do.
I'll probably ask a member or two at this point, as this one is the more important of the two and has been in a kind of limbo.

Back