• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse High 1-B Upgrade

Is there a possibility that she got bigger and closer because she came from the upper level to the lower level
So, if this is actually a QS (which is basically not enough for a QS) she can't get there in the first place.

But even if we assume that she is reached, there is no such thing as "the point and the sound coming from it growing larger" as said in the scan.

This is only possible when there is no QS between layers.
This is already point 1,

The second point is that, as I said above, the fact that this mechanic basically constantly repeats at the same level in the form of an infinitely rise and fall, and that these occur in a structure with a 4-dimensional axis, brings this to a dead end.

You collect everything and try to prove QS, but this nukes your QS supports.

This is like constantly pressing random buttons to pass a level.

Lmao yes. It doesn't really mean that you see it as a point in the sense of existence. She simply states that where she sees it as a small dot in a maze, as she gets closer to the dot, the dot gets bigger and the sound coming from it gets louder. This is like seeing a structure from a distance as a dot. Just like we humans see a star as a dot from kilometers away.
You just forgot that she was in a singularity... lower and upper layer of tetrahedrons were emerging and affecting her body. The labyrinth was FILLED with upper and lower layers of tetrahedrons and the novel makes it clear that it this is not because your interpretation but because the relationship between a lower layer and a higher layer because the girl was in a state of a singularity where both lower and higher layers where close her. Where something that appears as a point in the lower layer, appears in its true shape in the higher layer. Why are you making this so hard to understand?

So, if this is actually a QS (which is basically not enough for a QS) she can't get there in the first place.

But even if we assume that she is reached, there is no such thing as "the point and the sound coming from it growing larger" as said in the scan.

This is only possible when there is no QS between layers.
This is already point 1,

The second point is that, as I said above, the fact that this mechanic basically constantly repeats at the same level in the form of an infinitely rise and fall, and that these occur in a structure with a 4-dimensional axis, brings this to a dead end.

You collect everything and try to prove QS, but this nukes your QS supports.

This is like constantly pressing random buttons to pass a level.
Is there a possibility that in the original text, there is only a decline without an increase, and reproduction and growth. How do you explain this

However, Kiriha Kosane descended from the upper level to the lower level. She saw from the perspective of the upper level that the lower level was infinitely small, but in reality, it was infinitely large
None of these are mentioned in the scan, only the dot issue is mentioned and this difference you mentioned is only referenced as "infinite difference" in the first scan...

Please do not interpret these out of contexts and statements. While 5% of what you says is found, the remaining 95% is left to interpretation and assumption.

1136315642316869774.webp

Is there a possibility that in the original text, there is only a decline without an increase, and reproduction and growth. How do you explain this
And the tetrahedron contains both the upper and lower layers, how do you explain it

I feel like I'm talking to a wall now. Bro wallah i'm tired

1164911658636955759.webp

No one denies that there is an ascent, I deny that this ascent is qualitative and that it basically takes place after a descent, in the form of singularity.

The fact that there is a rise does not mean QS and what does the rise have to do with what you say...

Null Magical Girl is a really weird and messy story that barely fits within the world of PMMM but I took a read through it to try and make some sense of it.

Trying to cut out everything besides the tiers stuff, the main quote is this.

So, from this quote. It's pretty clear that the tetrahedron is some kind of a 'gateway' to this train station, also known as the Time Railroad. Eruna refers to the tetrahedron as the 'ticket' into the time railroad so to speak.

Once she properly folds it, she starts to fall through reality itself, as dictated by the 'scaffolding', and once she finishes she reaches the Time Railroad. This Railroad is used as a transportation method throughout all of time.

Now, what is the Time Railroad exactly? It's kind of really vague and unclear, but from what we can get from the novel, it seems to be a system built by Homo magica (the evolved version of magical girls) that underlies all of time.

So, all of these points in the timeline are connected through reality via the Time Railroad that Homo magica have built. This time railroad stretches along infinitely, with infinite paths into the future and the past.

Note the "infinite trains with infinite routes", which is what I believe to be the author trying to express how the structure under the train can go through all of the infinite layers of reality. After all, this system underlies an infinite set of layers that underlie reality it seems, so it makes sense that a train that can travel through all of time could travel through every layer of reality.

At some point, Kosane (the main protagonist) undergoes an explosion that allows her to "fuse with the time railroad", and allows her to access every single point in time at once.

Here, it says she escapes the grasp of the three-dimensional world. Not necessarily High 1-B, but it's evidence that the time railroad is beyond our normal reality.

So it's my belief that the Time Railroad underlies all of reality as 'time' (or the 4th dimension so to speak), but the overall size of 'time' is much larger than 4-D in a way. As entering into the time railroad causes one to fall through an infinite amount of layers of reality. The time railroad is then noted to have an infinite amount of routes and infinite amount of trains, which is equivalent to the infinite layers required to get to the time railroad in the first place. This means there's an infinite amount of 'time layers' so to speak. Which can be construed as High 1-B.

This is all my interpretation though. I'd recommend you read Null Magical Girl yourself if you want an informed opinion, it's only 170 pages and has an English translation available with a short google. I don't have a strong opinion on the tiering itself, but I was just hoping that maybe my interpretation could provide some clarity.
She literally posted the whole dialougue here (with a very good interpretation), what are you saying man? at this point it feels you're making your own headcannon.

None of these are mentioned in the scan, only the dot issue is mentioned and this difference you mentioned is only referenced as "infinite difference" in the first scan...

Please do not interpret these out of contexts and statements. While 5% of what you says is found, the remaining 95% is left to interpretation and assumption.

1136315642316869774.webp
【正四面体のなかには、正四面体が無限に続き、その外を、正四面体が無限に覆い囲んでいる】。
A tetrahedron contains one layer per layer, not a so-called ascending recovery

You just forgot that she was in a singularity... lower and upper layer of tetrahedrons were emerging and affecting her body. The labyrinth was FILLED with upper and lower layers of tetrahedrons and the novel makes it clear that it this is not because your interpretation but because the relationship between a lower layer and a higher layer because the girl was in a state of a singularity where both lower and higher layers where close her. Where something that appears as a point in the lower layer, appears in its true shape in the higher layer. Why are you making this so hard to understand?
I'm already talking about this.

When there is first an infinite descent and then an infinite ascent at the same level, this keeps its level the same, it is a singularity.
【正四面体のなかには、正四面体が無限に続き、その外を、正四面体が無限に覆い囲んでいる】。
A tetrahedron contains one layer per layer, not a so-called ascending recovery
I still haven't found any relevance

this-sub-rn-v0-2ks8bi59zfpb1.jpeg

The upper layer contains many lower layers, and in the view of the upper layer, the lower layer is just an infinitely small point
Ahh... You're still commenting even though the scan doesn't say. Anyway...

I'm already talking about this.

When there is first an infinite descent and then an infinite ascent at the same level, this keeps its level the same, it is a singularity.

I still haven't found any relevance

this-sub-rn-v0-2ks8bi59zfpb1.jpeg

Ahh... You're still commenting even though the scan doesn't say. Anyway...
Excuse me, what is the Japanese I sent? Do you understand?That paragraph is the original text in which the upper layer includes the lower layer.

Excuse me, what is the Japanese I sent? Do you understand?That paragraph is the original text in which the upper layer includes the lower layer.
Yes, it may contain it, but it does not mean it is QS.

In fact, if I look at the scan here, this "infinitely difference" is not actually talking about the difference between each layer, it is talking about the difference between MADOKA AND TETRAHEDRON, NOT BETWEEN LAYERS!!! This is important because you use this for QS as well, but there is no reference to gaps between layers, only the difference between Madoka and Tethadrons is cited

In short, this is actually very different from what you interpreted, and so is the dot situation. The only place mentioned for layers is the scan you put in the OP.

bro it is qs
madoka sees it as a disk
That's not what it says on the scan, that's basically their interpretation and they don't see it as a flat plane. All she says is that when she approaches what she sees as a dot, the dot and the sound coming from the dot grow higher, which is a sign that it is not a state of existence in the first place.

Also, in the case discussed here, it is not Madoka but the difference between the layers.

Yes, it may contain it, but it does not mean it is QS.

In fact, if I look at the scan here, this "infinite difference" is not actually talking about the difference between each layer, it is talking about the difference between MADOKA AND TETRAHEDRON, NOT BETWEEN LAYERS!!! This is important because you use this for QS as well, but there is no reference to gaps between layers, only the difference between Madoka and Tethadrons is cited

In short, this is actually very different from what you interpreted, and so is the dot situation. The only place mentioned for layers is the scan you put in the OP and there it is only stated that there is "infinite difference"
Kiriha Kosane and her sister have multiplied the whole world, that is to say, the tetrahedron is contained by Kiriha Kosane sisters. Kiriha Kosane can not even defeat the concept of despair, and her positioning is not even comparable to Joan of Arc, who surpasses the concept of hope and despair

Kiriha Kosane and her sister have multiplied the whole world, that is to say, the tetrahedron is contained by Kiriha Kosane sisters. Kiriha Kosane can not even defeat the concept of despair, and her positioning is not even comparable to Joan of Arc, who surpasses the concept of hope and despair
What does it have to do with what I said? This isn't even a reference to what I said and these layers

a disk is flat
But there is no such thing mentioned here, if you read the scan;
In fact, if I look at the scan here, this "infinitely difference" is not actually talking about the difference between each layer, it is talking about the difference between MADOKA AND TETRAHEDRON, NOT BETWEEN LAYERS!!! This is important because you use this for QS as well, but there is no reference to gaps between layers, only the difference between Madoka and Tethadrons is cited
All she says is that when she approaches what she sees as a dot, the dot and the sound coming from the dot grow higher, which is a sign that it is not a state of existence in the first place.
You can see that only these two are mentioned, and in the scans it does not mention that the difference between the layers is like a dot, it is not an existential reference, and in the first quote this "infinite difference" is only mentioned for Madoka, not the gaps between layers.

And yes, how many times will I quote the page and say it but this is not QS ☠️ 😭

Didn't you say you're not clear about Madoka's relationship with these?
No I didn't mention that. I stated that the infinite difference in the scan was said for Madoka and the Tetrahedron, not for the layers as you commented. And yes, this is not QS. I think I repeated this over and over like a parrot today.

But there is no such thing mentioned here, if you read the scan;

You can see that only these two are mentioned, and in the scans it does not mention that the difference between the layers is like a dot, it is not an existential reference, and in the first quote this "infinite difference" is only mentioned for Madoka, not the layers.

And yes, how many times will I quote the page and say it but this is not QS ☠️ 😭
【無限に深い点から、正四面体が発生し、無限に遠くへと去っていく】。
わたしの体の各点から、正四面体が成長してくる。【無限に小さかったはずのそれは無限に大きくなり】、わたしを点にする。
What are you talking about?

No I didn't mention that. I stated that the infinite difference in the scan was said for Madoka and the Tetrahedron, not for the layers as you commented. And yes, this is not QS. I think I repeated this over and over like a parrot today.
The tetrahedron is generated by Kiriha Kosane, what are you saying?

I'm neutral for now. It sounds like each layer is the universe at a different moment in time. I'm not sure if that would qualify for High 1B but the structure is unique so there is that.

I'm neutral for now. It sounds like each layer is the universe at a different moment in time. I'm not sure if that would qualify for High 1B but the structure is unique so there is that.
Actually, the bottom layer already contains an infinite timeline

The tetrahedron is generated by Kiriha Kosane, what are you saying?
What I'm saying is that it's not the difference between the layers, it's the difference between the tetrahedron and Madoka that is infinite. This constantly increases and decreases and becomes a singularity.

This has nothing to do with the gaps between the layers. It's not even a QS.

What I'm saying is that it's not the difference between the layers, it's the difference between the tetrahedron and Madoka that is infinite. This constantly increases and decreases and becomes a singularity.

This has nothing to do with the gaps between the layers. It's not even a QS.
She traversed layer by layer, and in her eyes, the next layer was just a dot. I think the Japanese just now explained it

Back