• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why don't we just rate Homura as "Possibly Low 7-B" via this feat? This is the safest route I can think of.

AoC in this case, is like Yhwach with all Stenritter abilities. We knew Yhwach can use all of those hax if he wanted to, but he didn't. Which is why I propose to list this justification to AoC profile:

"Should it ever to mimic someone from Kyubey memories, Avatar of Calamity may have access to every abilities from every magical girls and witches such as: Lapin, Isabeu, Tary, Kazumi, Oriko, and many more."

We should probably make a similar note like Yhwach's in AoC profile that all those abilities can be used in vs thread if the OP specifically says so.

7-B actually. False Kyoko >>>>> False Sayaka = 18 megatons scaling from Kyoko's durability.

I guess? Not sure but I'll see what others think

Even better, possibly 7-B.

Okay, should I noticed Monarch, Peter, and SD here? Probably you could highlight this thread since this is a pretty big upgrade for AoC.

They are all following this thread, they'll comment when they have time.

In the case of Holy Mami, it is likely she is also an advanced magical girl, since no other CMG has shown a transformation, so I doubt once again that its just that Homura is stronger.

And before we go ahead and add something, I feel like I should state that we don't know if Kyubey from the World of the Wraiths is counted as a different Kyubey than that of the World of the Witches in Homura's mind (If its not, Wraith's memories might override that), it was why I was against Tart and etc being included originally, but if you guys think AoC should have them, then go ahead.

I still don't understand regarding the differenate thing. I mean, Homura did remember her past life in the World of Witches. Let's just say that if AoC probe a memory of Homura making contract with Kyubey for the first time in the World of witches, it can see a Kyubey in there and technically can falsing Kyubey based on that memory.

There is a possibility that not every Kyubey in all of Homura reset are the same (Homura Tamura Manga proves that), but Homura will forever remember the first Kyubey she ever met in her life, the one that AoC can technically use as a basis to mimic any other magical girls and witches.

While I understand AoC cannot have Tamura abilities due the fact that it was an entirely different world, I still fail to understand why AoC can't have the abilities from Tart Magiga cast and etc.

Just a minor note, Gen Urobutcher still hasn't decided how main Homura's time travel works, it is probably not like that of Tamura's.

Also, got another witch reality warping by the way, in Tart Magica Volume 1, the "Witch of the Fortress" manipulates pieces of armor into becoming her familiars, as well as warping a cannon into firing a magically enhanced shot at Tart. It also manipulated an entire Fortress full of people, that's a pretty good mind manip feat.

Also I find it interesting how Tart and Mami only have a gap of 2 points in the tiering system, and based on the Island feats, Holy Mami gets the exact same jump that Tart got in AP.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I think there is also a statement from Homura in the anime that Walpurgisnact can only appeares as a supercell storm for human eye, implying that witches normally cannot be seen by humans. I think it was during Madoka visit to her house.
Already did.

This is the concept for PMHT composite profile.

Profile Name: Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Tier: At least 5-B

Power and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Magic, Immortality (Types 2, 6 and 7), Flight, Telepathy, Weapon Creation, Transformation, Telekinesis, Healing (Mid level, scaled from Corbeau), Weapon Enhancing, Energy Projection, Barrier and Armor bypassing via basic Magic Arrow, Resurrection, minor Light Manipulation, Death Manipulation with Purification and White Light of Salavation, minor Body Control with Pannier Rocket, minor Size Manipulation with Twinkle Staff, gets stronger when very damaged, Homing Attack, possibly Acausality, Danmaku, Summoning (Can summon Kyubey as a decoy). Resistance to the following: Mind Manipulation, Life Absorption, Magic and Status Effect Inducement. Unconvential Soul Manipulation Resistance, Can BFR enemies into Hell, has a contract with the Satan of the PMMM Multiverse (However, his powers are unknown), possess a Giant Robot which was a quarter the size of Jupiter, expert in Bombs making.

Attack Potency: Planet+ level (M.A.D.O.K.A Giant 2 was roughly a quarter the size of Jupiter)

Speed: At least MFTL+ (Should be at least comparable to Rampage Sayaka)

Durability: At least Planet+ level (Comparable to Akemi Kaizer who managed to take hits from Rampaging Sayaka)

Wraith Arc UKG is >>>>>>>> her original maximum potential which is >>>>>>>>> Madokami

That kinda reminds me, maybe we should make a Cosmology blog for PMMM? This is bound to get confusing due to the World of the Witches and Wraiths and Homura's World of the Wraiths, and etc.

There's four worlds right?

World 1: Main Series World of Witches

World 2: Wraith Arc World of Wraiths

World 3: Rebellion World of Wraiths

World 4: Homura's World of Wraiths

Is Homura's World of Wraiths the universe she created after becoming the devil?

And why is there a difference between the Wraith Arc worlds of wraiths and Rebellion's world of wraiths? Is there another reset or something?

No, its:

World 1: World of Witches

• Homura Resets ~100 times a timeline
  • Tamura and other spin-offs
  • Magia Record
World 2: World of Wraiths

• Madokami resets or AoC's destruction resets main timeline (Wraith Arc)
World 3: Homura's World of Wraiths

• Unknown Concept has been introduced, likely Homura herself
  • Law of Cycles still functioning, but as a concept not Madoka.

@Monarch Nah, according to Homura, she did the same thing Madoka did (Ie remade the multiverse, so Homura's World of the Wraith is a new multiverse). Most people just confuse because earlier Homura made the universe her barrier.

@Monarch sorry, meant: Madokami resets the universe or AoC's destruction resets the universe

My interpretation of the end of Rebellion was not that Homura altered the entire multiverse, rather she extracted Madoka from the Law of Cycles (as you said, the LoC still exists as a concept), and created a universe of her own in which everyone had a normal life.

I never thought she altered the entire multiverse, except as a byproduct of extracting Madoka.

Not saying she couldn't, just that my interpretation was that she only altered one universe and left all the others alone.

Ok, yeah agreed.

Though is there really that much difference between the World of Wraiths and Homura's World of Wraiths? Isn't the only difference that magical girls don't see Madoka when they die anymore?

We don't really know. We do know that Homura did at least add something thanks to the dialogue, so the difference can be small or big.

Also, there is the potential issue that UKG is now in the new Multiverse, but that's up to discussion.

BTW Homu, HomuKraizer >>> M.A.D.O.K.A. Giant 2, we don't know if its speed is comparable, also Rampaging Sayaka isn't MFTL+, composite Sayaka is. (Which by the way, this means Prof. Homura's Walpurgis is literally at the far corner of 5-B, what kind of monster is it??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back